Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 26.08.2014., 13:57   #1
Damien (2016)

Quote:
Two years ago, A&E’s gave a straight-to-series order to Bates Motel, which tracks the origin story of how Norman Bates got to become one of horror movies’ best known villains. Now A&E sibling Lifetime is using the same strategy with a straight-to-series pickup of Damien, a sequel drama about what became of the evil child in another classic horror movie, the 1976 The Omen. Written by former Walking Dead showrunner Glen Mazzara, Damien has received a six-episode order for an early 2015 premiere. It is produced by Fox TV Studios, whose sibling Twentieth Century Fox produced the movie and where Mazzara is under an overall deal.

The thriller series follows the adult life of Damien Thorn, the mysterious child from the 1976 feature who has grown up, seemingly unaware of the satanic forces around him. Haunted by his past, Damien must now come to terms with his true destiny — that he is the Antichrist, the most feared man throughout the ages.

“Glen Mazzara has re-imagined Damien as a dark, romantic, anti-hero and this fresh take blends complex characters with premium storytelling to make something truly original,” said Lifetime EVP Rob Sharenow.

Gleda se. Obradovala me ova vijest s obzirom da mi je The Omen jedan od najboljih horor filmova ikada. Valjda će biti dobro, nadam se.

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 15.08.2015. at 12:24. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.08.2014., 16:17   #2
hm.. zanimljivo... Gledat će se.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.08.2014., 16:31   #3
Al Lifetime. :/ To će bit pizdarija ko i one Vještice iz East, West Enda, čega već.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.04.2015., 00:21   #4
O-ho. Ipak ništa od Lifetimea. Serija seli na A&E.

Quote:
A&E had better cross its t’s (and bless ’em with holy water): Damien is headed to the cabler later this year.

The hour-long drama — described as a follow-up to the classic horror film The Omen — was ordered last summer for a six-episode first season at sister channel Lifetime. In its move to A&E, Damien is getting pumped up to 10 episodes.

A&E’s logline for the series, which has cast Bradley James (Merlin, Homeland) in the titular role, is as follows: “Damien follows the adult life of Damien Thorn, the mysterious child from the 1976 motion picture who has grown up seemingly unaware of the satanic forces around him. Haunted by his past, Damien must now come to terms with his true destiny — that he is the Antichrist. Barbara Hershey (Once Upon a Time) stars as Ann Rutledge, the world’s most powerful woman, who has been tasked with making sure Damien fulfills his destiny. Omid Abtahi (Better Call Saul) portrays Amani Golkar, a close colleague of Damien’s whose fierce loyalty will be tested when he realizes who his brother-in-arms actually is. Meganlyn Echikunwoke (House of Lies) plays Simone Baptiste, a woman whose life is thrown into turmoil when tragedy unexpectedly strikes.”
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.04.2015., 07:36   #5
Quote:
Jay&AmberFan kaže: Pogledaj post
O-ho. Ipak ništa od Lifetimea. Serija seli na A&E.
Bolje, bolje.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.09.2015., 22:39   #6
@Jay tek sad vidim ove promose što si dodao i predobri su
Jel se zna kad ovo napokon kreće?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.09.2015., 21:49   #7
UH,po promosima ovo bi mogla biti dobra horror serija.Nadam se.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.03.2016., 11:13   #8
Jako disturbing serija...:Shivers: Baca mi na Dig, nekak su mi jednako fanatički pomaknute... Ova čak i više, imam potrebu okupat se u svetoj vodi.
Old 08.03.2016., 18:52   #9
Čuvam ju za navečer!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.03.2016., 22:40   #10
Smeće, baš loše.. Jako

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Old 09.03.2016., 00:22   #11
Meni je dobra. Možda i radnja nije bila sad ne znam kakva u ovoj, ali način snimanja, soundtrackovi, ugođaj...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.03.2016., 11:02   #12
Nisam imao neka očekivanja, ali ovo je bilo stvarno loše.

Old 09.03.2016., 11:38   #13
Dakle, pogledao si epizodu dvaput da bi mogao ustvrditi da je teško smeće?
Old 09.03.2016., 17:28   #14
Jer kaj, u prvom pogledu nebres zakljuÄŤit da je negledljivo? Ne znam kakva je to logika

Old 09.03.2016., 23:13   #15
No dobro sad. Tebi je serija smeće i rekao si to i sve oke. Prepusti onda nama koje zanima da komentiramo i riješeno.

Zaboravio sam jučer spomenuti da se Cora iz OUAT baš ovdje morala naći.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.03.2016., 12:08   #16
Sanjati cu onu sablasnu babetinu...brrr

Poslano sa mog E2303 koristeći Tapatalk
Old 10.03.2016., 23:04   #17
Dobra prva epizoda,gleda se dalje
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.04.2016., 01:14   #18
Peta mi je bila najjača dosad.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.04.2016., 20:10   #19
Prejadno ! Konfekcija za populaciju izmedju 12 i 18 godina ! Glumci manekeni gori od rtl-ovih voditelja ! Neuvjerljivo, djetinjasto i tipični Hamby+Coca Cola proizvod!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 16.04.2016., 15:24   #20
Tek pogledah pilot. Bezveze...
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 09:46.