Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Povijest > Vojna povijest i tehnologija

Vojna povijest i tehnologija Od praćke do ratova zvijezda.

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 29.09.2016., 15:24   #241
Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

Eto,Rusi se živi sasrali od optužbi.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.09.2016., 09:03   #242
Bok svima,

Quote:
hadzija kaže: Pogledaj post
Eto,Rusi se živi sasrali od optužbi.
Ako netko misli da će ubojstvo 300 zapadnjaka proći nekažnjeno - ljuto se vara!

Isto tako se ljuto vara ako misli da će Nizozemska i Australija preći šutke preko toga...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.09.2016., 09:32   #243
A šta to mogu uraditi?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.09.2016., 09:55   #244
Bok svima,

Quote:
A šta to mogu uraditi?
Ogranizirat će se veliko javno suđenje na kojem će biti optužene vojno-političke osobe iz Rusije i rusko okupirane Ukrajine te će se izdati međunarodni uhitbeni nalozi.

P.S.
Nemojmo zaboraviti gdje su međunarodni sudovi (u kojoj zemlji = Nizozemska)...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.09.2016., 23:42   #245
I ?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.10.2016., 17:12   #246
Bok svima,

Quote:
I ?
I što i?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.10.2016., 23:29   #247
I šta misliš da će se desiti? Hapsiće Ruse po svijetu? Rusi će hapsiti svoje ljude pa ih predavati zapadnjacima?
Si dobro?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.10.2016., 00:11   #248
Bok svima,

Quote:
I šta misliš da će se desiti? Hapsiće Ruse po svijetu? Rusi će hapsiti svoje ljude pa ih predavati zapadnjacima?
Si dobro?
Budimo sigurni da će se izdati uhitbeni nalozi za odgovorne u Rusiji i u rusko okupiranoj Ukrajini. Nizozemska i Australija neće odustati od toga - iće će do kraja (tko misli suprotno zbilja se ljuto vara i ne poznaje njihova pravosuđa)!

Optuženi neće moći izvan Rusije - na Rusiji će ostati sramota (BTW, pogledajmo samo kako im je bilo zbog OI u Brazilu zbog državno sponzoriranog dopingiranja spotaša a to je "mačji kašalj" prema rušenju aviona)...

P.S.
Prije jedno 5-6 godina Palestinci su na Europskim sudovima podigli hrpe tužbi "univerzalne jurisdikcije" protiv Izraela (bedasto zapravo) no to je zbilja imalo ogroman utjecaj na Europsko-Izraelske odnose i puno puno spriječenih diplomatskih putovanja visokih dužnosnika.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.10.2016., 01:47   #249
Jašta bolan, strašno je djelovalo na diplomatske odnose.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.07.2017., 12:54   #250
Bok svima,

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7824151.html

Quote:
MH-17 plane crash: Netherlands announces plans to prosecute suspects in Dutch court

Decision follows attempts, blocked by Russia in 2015, to set up an international court

By Jon Sharman

Suspects in the shooting down of the MH-17 passenger jet will be prosecuted in a Dutch court, the country's foreign ministry has announced.

The ministry said international cooperation would continue during the prosecutions.

Nearly 300 people died when MH-17 was downed in 2014.

Foreign Minister Bert Koenders said in a statement on Wednesday that the decision had been made by the countries jointly investigating the crash — Australia, Belgium, Malaysia, Ukraine and the Netherlands.

The decision follows attempts, blocked by Russia in 2015, to set up an international court over the incident, which killed all 298 people aboard the Malaysia Airlines flight. Victims came from 17 countries, and included 196 Dutch.

The Dutch Safety Board, which investigated the incident, concluded in October 2015 that the plane was downed by a Russian-made rocket. Investigators said last September that the rocket was fired from territory held by pro-Russia separatists.

No suspects have been named.

A report by the Dutch-led Joint Investigation Team (JIT) said there was “no doubt” the missile that downed the plane was brought in from Russia and fired from rebel-controlled territory as militants sought to fend off attacks by the Ukrainian air force during the war in the region.

Investigators pinpointed the launch site atop a hill in farmland west of Pervomaiskyi, having traced the convoy carrying the Buk from the Russian border through Donetsk, Torez, Snizhne and on to the launch site in the hours before MH17 was downed.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.07.2017., 06:56   #251
I koga će onda suditi? Ukrajinsku vladu jer nije osigurala sigurnost zračnog prometa? Ili luđake s oružjem u ratnoj zoni koji fanatično pucaju po svemu što leti i rekli su da će to raditi? Ili kompaniju koja je nastavila letjeti preko ratne zone, dok su mnoge druge promijenile rute?

A ne! Treba suditi direktoru neke ruske naftne kompanije koja ima velike depozite u Nizozemskoj, zbog potpore izražene pobunjenicima, i pobrat im odštetu s računa, simple.... :-)
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.07.2017., 09:40   #252
Quote:
tadeusk kaže: Pogledaj post
I koga će onda suditi? Ukrajinsku vladu jer nije osigurala sigurnost zračnog prometa? Ili luđake s oružjem u ratnoj zoni koji fanatično pucaju po svemu što leti i rekli su da će to raditi? Ili kompaniju koja je nastavila letjeti preko ratne zone, dok su mnoge druge promijenile rute?

A ne! Treba suditi direktoru neke ruske naftne kompanije koja ima velike depozite u Nizozemskoj, zbog potpore izražene pobunjenicima, i pobrat im odštetu s računa, simple.... :-)
Old 24.05.2018., 14:43   #253
Bok svima,

Ako je netko mislio da su Nizozemci "zaboravili" na sve ovo debelo se prevario...

https://www.om.nl/actueel/nieuwsberi...date-criminal/

Quote:
Update in criminal investigation MH17 disaster

24 mei 2018 - Landelijk Parket

This morning, the Joint Investigation Team (JIT), which investigates the MH17 crash on 17 July 2014, gave an update of the state of affairs in the criminal investigation. During the meeting for both the national and international press in Bunnik (province of Utrecht), various findings of the investigation were presented. Relatives of the passengers who died in the disaster could follow the presentation through livestream.

Because the findings lead to new questions, the JIT makes an appeal to insiders and eyewitnesses who may be able to tell more about the events on and around the downing of flight MH17.

The 53rd brigade

The JIT is convinced that the BUK-TELAR that was used to down MH17, originates from the 53rd Anti Aircraft Missile brigade (hereinafter 53rd brigade), a unit of the Russian army from Kursk in the Russian Federation. The JIT reached this conclusion after extensive comparative research. During today’s meeting, an animation of this comparative research was shown. Several images of the BUK-TELAR with which MH17 was downed are available. Analysis of those produces a number of characteristics. The combination of those is so special that that can be considered as a fingerprint. This fingerprint has been compared with numerous images of BUK-TELARS, both Ukrainian and Russian ones. The only BUK-TELAR on which this combination of characteristics also was found, is a BUK-TELAR that was recorded several times when it joined a convoy of the 53rd brigade on 23 – 25 June 2014.

Consequently, the JIT presumes that within the 53rd brigade and within the circle around it, people have knowledge about the operation in which that particular BUK-TELAR was deployed and about the persons that were involved in it. Therefore, the JIT calls on insiders and eyewitnesses to share their information with the investigation team. Also information about the instruction of the BUK-TELAR’s crew matters greatly for the criminal investigation.

The head of the National Investigation Service of the Dutch police, Wilbert Paulissen: "Who formed part of the crew? With which instruction did they set out? Who was responsible for the operational deployment of this BUK-TELAR on 17 July 2014? We are convinced that many people have this information. That may be members of the 53rd Brigade, but also relatives, friends or acquaintances. And even people who have nothing to do with the 53rd Brigade. Please do not keep that information to yourself but contact the JIT. Our investigators can speak with you in several languages, among which Russian and Ukrainian."

All information and informants are treated with the highest confidentiality. For more information and contact data see: www.jitmh17.com.
Venturi and ‘casing’

Already in September 2016, the JIT disclosed that MH17 was downed with a BUK missile of the 9M38 series. In Eastern Ukraine, two parts of such a missile were found. These parts are the so-called ‘venturi’ and the ‘casing’, which were exhibited today during the meeting. This regards on the one hand the exhaust of the missile (venturi) and on the other hand the casing of the missile engine (casing).

The missile engine’s casing shows the number 9 д 1318869032. The JIT-investigation up to now indicates the following meaning of this number. 9д 131 relates to the number of the missile engine of the 9M38 type and/or 9M38M1 type. The number 8 is the manufacturer’s code, namely: the Dolgoprudny Research and Manufacturing Enterprise in Moscow. The number 86 indicates the year of production, namely 1986. And the number 9032 is the unique identification number of this specific missile engine.

The JIT has established that this involves a missile of the 9M38 Buk-series. To what extent both parts belong to the missile that was launched by the BUK TELAR of the 53rd brigade can, as yet, not be said with certainty.

Jennifer Hurst, Commander of the Australian Federal Police, explained, on the basis of an animation that the JIT urges the public to think about answering three specific questions about both rocket components found on the crash site.

Do you recognize the handwriting of the number on the venturi?
Do you have information about the numbers on the venturi and the casing? Or do you know anyone who knows about the meaning of those numbers?
Do you know yourself, or do you know anyone who knows to which unit this missile was delivered?

Hurst: "If you have an answer to one or more of these questions, then we urgently ask you to contact the JIT."

Progress

The criminal investigation is a large and complex investigation that steadily progresses. Independence, care and professionality are of paramount importance here. Chief public prosecutor from the National Public Prosecution Service Fred Westerbeke emphasized during the meeting that ‘though the circumstances and the complexity of the investigation make it a difficult task, substantial progress has been made during this last period’. Among other things, in the identification of those directly involved.

Westerbeke: "On 28 September 2016 we reported about a group of approximately 100 people, who in one way or another can be associated with the downing of flight MH17. In this field, big steps have been made. By now, the role of a large number of them is much clearer. It can damage the investigation and the ultimate legal procedure if we make it clear to those responsible for this event – and those further involved – how much we know exactly. Therefore you will understand that the courtroom pre-eminently is the place where the Public Prosecution Service speaks out about the accusation of – and the burden of proof against – individual persons. Subsequently it is to the court to pass judgement about that."

During the meeting today, the JIT presented their conclusion that the BUK TELAR with which flight MH17 was downed, originates from the 53rd Anti Aircraft Missile Brigade of the Russian army. That conclusion raises questions, such as the question to what extent the relevant Brigade itself was actively involved in the downing of flight MH17 on 17 July 2014. An important question, into which the JIT is still investigating.

The authorities of the Russian Federation have, up to now, not reported to the JIT that a BUK of the 53rd Brigade was deployed in Eastern Ukraine and that this BUK downed flight MH17. On 15 October 2014 the JIT already asked the Russian authorities to provide the JIT (in line with resolution 2166 of the UN Security Council) with all information that may be important for establishing the truth.

Because the JIT no longer wants to exclusively turn to the Russian authorities to obtain information about this subject, the JIT also calls in the assistance from the public today – through the media – to answer questions that relate to the control of and the use of the BUK-TELAR, as well as about the missile that was launched with that TELAR.

JIT

In the JIT Australia, Belgium, Ukraine, Malaysia and the Netherlands are working together. The criminal investigation focusses on truth finding and its ultimate goal is tracing and prosecuting the perpetrators of the downing of flight MH17 in the Ukraine on the 17th of July 2014. The victims of this disaster are natives of many countries, the so called ‘grieving nations’. With intervention of Eurojust the authorities of these ‘grieving nations’ are informed about the progress of the criminal investigation.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhyd875Qtlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-np3_Xa5kE

Dodatne informacije:

MH17 E-Zine

https://www.om.nl/mh17-ezine-juni2016/e-zine-en.html

MH17 na NL ministarstvu

https://www.om.nl/onderwerpen/mh17-crash/
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2018., 00:11   #254
vodka issue

Nevjerojatno koliko međunarodnog sranja može prouzročiti jedan pijani Rus.
To nitko ne želi ozbiljno reći, ali je tako. Ta je ekipa gore pijana od jutra do mraka, a posebno su "raspojasani" u regiji Donjecka.
Za nesreću MH17 su dakle krivi Ruje u Moskvi - jer su bespravno okupirali Ukrajinu i u pograničnom području uvezli ološ i bandu iz Rusije.
Poznati scenarij?
Old 28.05.2018., 00:17   #255
Quote:
A šta to mogu uraditi?
Ej majstore, čitaš li išta? Neku knjigu, novine, titlove?
Evo ti šta može uraditi međunarodni sud (ICT), izvadak iz teksta...samo ne znam jel čitaš i razumiješ engleski jbg...
radi se o broju osuđenih osoba iz zadnjeg rata na Balkanu:

The list contains 161 names. 94 of these are Serbs, 29 are Croats, 9 are Albanians, 9 are Bosniaks, 2 are Macedonians and 2 are Montenegrins. The others are of unknown ethnicity or their charges have been withdrawn.

There are 62 convicted Serbs, 18 convicted Croats, 5 convicted Bosniaks, 2 convicted Montenegrins, 1 convicted Macedonian and 1 convicted Albanian in this list.

Jasnije?
Old 28.05.2018., 07:49   #256
Quote:
aeronaut kaže: Pogledaj post
Ej majstore, čitaš li išta? Neku knjigu, novine, titlove?
Evo ti šta može uraditi međunarodni sud (ICT), izvadak iz teksta...samo ne znam jel čitaš i razumiješ engleski jbg...
radi se o broju osuđenih osoba iz zadnjeg rata na Balkanu:

The list contains 161 names. 94 of these are Serbs, 29 are Croats, 9 are Albanians, 9 are Bosniaks, 2 are Macedonians and 2 are Montenegrins. The others are of unknown ethnicity or their charges have been withdrawn.

There are 62 convicted Serbs, 18 convicted Croats, 5 convicted Bosniaks, 2 convicted Montenegrins, 1 convicted Macedonian and 1 convicted Albanian in this list.

Jasnije?
Ti sudovi su za "male narode", iako su Rusi odgovorni vjerovatno neizravno, sumnjan da je neko da nalog iz Moskve da se ruši putnički avion, al da su podržavali te pobunjenike, jesu, vjerovatno i naoružali. Odgovornost za rat u Ukrajini nemaju samo Rusi, zapad je umišan šta se tiće započimanja toga sranja.
Isto tako na sud neće ni Amerikanci, koji su zakuvali ratove na bliskome istoku, naoružali ISIL, napravili totalno sranje tamo. Ko zna kolko je nedužnih pobijeno sa naoružanjen koje in je zapad izravno da..... To se neće ni stavit pod pitanje jel ovi siju politiku, il si snama ili protiv nas, a imaju ogromnu moć i ratnu mašineriju, kojima osiguravaju svoju poziciju. Arapi diktatori koji su uz njih su ok, oni koji nisu njima triba uvest demokraciju bez obzira kolka žrtva bila, cilj opravdava sredstvo i niko to nesmi stavit pod pitanje.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2018., 09:50   #257
A sto ce rusi na sudu, nisu ni ameri onaj put kad su irance srusili...A o pomoci sumnjivih namjera nema gorih od amera. Nek se kazni, al kaznite sve...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2018., 10:30   #258
Bok svima,

Quote:
flanker27 kaže: Pogledaj post
A sto ce rusi na sudu, nisu ni ameri onaj put kad su irance srusili...A o pomoci sumnjivih namjera nema gorih od amera. Nek se kazni, al kaznite sve...
USA je priznala grešku te se izvansudski nagodila sa Iranom i isplatila oko 130 milijuna US $ 1990-ih vezano za "Iran Air Flight 655".

I Libija je platila odštetu za "Pan Am Flight 103" kod Lockerbija.

Polako... doći će MH17 i do Rusa... i oni će platiti...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.05.2018., 10:40   #259
MH-17

Koga detaljnije zanimaju činjenice u vezi rušenja MH-17 a nema većih problema s engleskim jezikom može sve što treba pronaći na https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...2951f9c18b6399

Vrlo jasno i čitljivo. Rusi su krivi, postoje audio, video i foto dokazi, izjave stotinu svjedoka, čak i imena operatora Buk sustava. Čim su napravili ovo sranje BUk je odmah vraćen na rusku stranu. Zemlja koja je bila spaljena lansiranjem rakete je preorana, ali su nađeni ostaci prema izjavama vlasnika zemlje i drugih svjedoka.
E sad, ako nećemo vjerovati međunarodnim timovima, provjerljivim dokazima, ne znam kome bismo mogli vjerovati...Rusima?
Pa to su već prije učinili s korejskim B-747 (1983.) iznad Sahalina kad je putnički zrakoplov sa 269 ljudi oboren od strane ruskog presretača Su-15. Ruske pi*ke su tada u roku od 15 dana otkrili lokaciju potopljene olupine, no to su tajili sve do 1993.
Tako rade vojske, ništa novo, a sve taje jer takve bolesne akcije pokazuju svu njihovu nesposobnost i nekompetentnost.
Old 05.06.2018., 01:17   #260
Quote:
aeronaut kaže: Pogledaj post
Koga detaljnije zanimaju činjenice u vezi rušenja MH-17 a nema većih problema s engleskim jezikom može sve što treba pronaći na https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...2951f9c18b6399

Vrlo jasno i čitljivo. Rusi su krivi, postoje audio, video i foto dokazi, izjave stotinu svjedoka, čak i imena operatora Buk sustava. Čim su napravili ovo sranje BUk je odmah vraćen na rusku stranu. Zemlja koja je bila spaljena lansiranjem rakete je preorana, ali su nađeni ostaci prema izjavama vlasnika zemlje i drugih svjedoka.
E sad, ako nećemo vjerovati međunarodnim timovima, provjerljivim dokazima, ne znam kome bismo mogli vjerovati...Rusima?
Pa to su već prije učinili s korejskim B-747 (1983.) iznad Sahalina kad je putnički zrakoplov sa 269 ljudi oboren od strane ruskog presretača Su-15. Ruske pi*ke su tada u roku od 15 dana otkrili lokaciju potopljene olupine, no to su tajili sve do 1993.
Tako rade vojske, ništa novo, a sve taje jer takve bolesne akcije pokazuju svu njihovu nesposobnost i nekompetentnost.
u tom južnokorejskom B 747 je bija američki dužnosnik, avion je upozoravan da skrene sa rute leta i da se nalazi u zabranjenom području. bar koliko san ja čita,sluša priče sa dalekovidnice,svemrežja,iz tiskovina, ... .
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 01:37.