Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Povijest > Vojna povijest i tehnologija

Vojna povijest i tehnologija Od praćke do ratova zvijezda.

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 07.09.2007., 21:47   #1
Uplink - Tema s vojnim vijestima

By popular demand...

Tema s vijestima - postajte kratke vijesti, glasine, zapažanja - sve što zasad nije vrijedno vlastite teme.

Neka netko započne
Old 08.09.2007., 10:09   #2
Kad neće brdo muhamedu...

Welcome to Jane’s Air Forces News Briefs / 7 September 2007

Boeing contemplates improved Chinook range and payload
After delivering the first 13 Boeing CH-47F Chinook heavylift helicopters to the US Army 101st Airborne Division (air assault) at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, on 14 August, manufacturer Boeing is looking to enhance the workhorse helicopter to improve range and payload. Director of Boeing H-47 programmes Jack Dougherty said in a presentation to reporters at Fort Campbell that the company continues to fund research into the possibility of a "growth Chinook" beyond the CH-47F

[first posted to http://idr.janes.com - 17 August 2007]

Iraqi Air Force seeks Cessna 172s for training
The Iraqi Air Force (IQAF) plans to purchase as many as 18 Cessna 172 Skyhawk aircraft for introductory pilot training. The US Air Force (USAF) Aeronautical Systems Center released a notice on 3 August announcing a contract worth as much as USD10.5 million for the IQAF trainer aircraft, plus one year of contractor logistics support services in Iraq. Since being re-established in 2004 with just 35 pilots, the IQAF has continued to expand rapidly

[first posted to http://idr.janes.com - 21 August 2007]

US customs outlines future concepts for UAS operations
Following its first deployment of the Predator B Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) during October 2005, the US Department of Homeland Security's Office of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Air and Marine has outlined a new operational concept for its UAS assets. In August, CBP Air and Marine's Assistant Commissioner Major-General Michael C Kostelnik, US Air Force (USAF) (Retd), revealed plans to establish and sustain a UAS presence in three US border regions (designated as northern, southwest and southeast)

[first posted to http://idr.janes.com - 21 August 2007]

Poland unveils PZL W-3PL helicopter
Poland's new PZL W-3PL combat support helicopter was due to be unveiled at MSPO 2007 defence technology fair in Kielce, Poland, from 3-6 September. The aircraft is an updated version of the PZL W-3WA Sokol armed utility helicopter that has been substantially improved under the Gluszec programme launched in November 2003

[first posted to http://jdw.janes.com - 03 September 2007]

CSAR faces delay after GAO ruling on complaints
The US Air Force (USAF) must decide whether to further delay the Combat Search and Rescue helicopter (CSAR-X) contract after a government auditing agency ruled on 30 August that complaints about the contracting process have merit. The US Government Accountability Office (GAO) sustained a second round of industry protests against the USAF's decision to award a CSAR contract worth as much as USD15 billion to Boeing for the HH-47 Chinook helicopter

Clearing the air: Canada Country Briefing
Canadian Chief of the Defence Staff General Rick Hillier has often described the years of Liberal government budget cuts as a "decade of darkness". When speaking to a defence conference in February, he said: "Over the past one to two years, we have begun to fully realise the immense negative impact of the defence expenditure reductions in 1994 and the lasting, almost negative, legacy that they brought into effect that has to be put right." The current Conservative government of Prime Minister Stephen Harper came into office in January 2006 with promises of "putting it right" by rebuilding the Canadian Forces (CF) and implementing a 'Canada First' defence policy

Old 08.09.2007., 10:23   #3
Sorry kaj nemam baš komentara na prvi niz vijesti, osim eventualne crtice da je zbilja impresivno koliko ce dugu i ispunjenu sluzbu ch-47 (i izvedenice) imati. Zaista mocna letjelica. Zapravo, cudno mi je da ima tako malo slicnih helikoptera u sluzbi, diljem svijeta.

evo i mog prvog doprinosa. o planu razvoja izraelskih oruzanih snaga i vojne industrije Nije bas puno nekih velkih novosti, ali je lijepo vidjeti da ce merkava ipak nastaviti zivot.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.09.2007., 10:31   #4
Sve je to dobrim dijelom bilo poznato, za proizvodnju Merkave IV su se odlučili nakon Libanona prošlog ljeta, kao i za instalaciju Trophya.

Quote:
* "American-made Stryker-wheeled fighting vehicles… will also be procured in large numbers."

Quote:
By 2012-13, Israel expects to begin receiving into the ranks of its air force a squadron of stealth-capable F-35 Strike Fighters, capable of reaching deep into Iran. While the aircraft are not due to arrive for five to six years, the air force will begin the necessary preparations soon.
Što ti je optimizam - čini mi se da F-35 neće do 2012 niti USAF još dobiti.
Old 08.09.2007., 11:08   #5
Ja imadoh dojam da je s Trofejem bilo 'sad hocu, sad necu' natezanja, a ovo je samo jedno u nizu. Tko zna kolika je prava efikasnost toga al vjerujem da idu onom: 'every little bit helps'.

Strykeri mi nisu toliko cudni. Pa svakako imaju svoju primjenu, ako nista drugo dobra su platforma za razne sustave. A, otkako su poceli koristiti SLAT 'oklop' dosta je bilo vijesti i o prezivljenim RPG napadima u iraku. Ima hrpa misija gdje bi tenk bio overkill, da ne govorim preskup za koristenje.

Za f-35, koliko znam, jos uvijek jest plan 2012 za USAF. Istina, i ti i ja mislimo da bi to moglo biti mrvicu preoptimisticno no zato tekst i spominje 2012-2013. Ono sto mi je zanimljivo je cinjenica da ce izgleda puno drugih zemalja dobiti avione istovremeno kad i prvi avioni krenu za USAF. Prije se moglo procitati da LM planira ukupnu proizvodnju i do 190-ak komada godisnje (po nekim izvorima i do 240), od toga nekih 130 za USAF. Znaci, te su kolicine moguce. Po novome USAF nema novca za kupiti vise od 90-ak godisnje - sto znaci da LM mirno moze dobar dio proizvodnje preusmjeriti vanjskim kupcima.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.09.2007., 14:59   #6
Evo jedna za EF-typhoon odlična vijest ....

Report: BAE to Seal $40B Eurofighter Deal With Saudis Next Week

http://www.defensenews.com/story.php?F=3021112&C=europe
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.09.2007., 17:41   #7
Ja nisam mogla vjerovat kad sam ovo cula prije neki dan ..

Air Force official fired after 6 nukes fly over U.S. -5 Sep
B-52 bomber, accidentally armed with warheads, went over several states

A B-52 bomber was mistakenly armed with six nuclear warheads and flown for more than three hours across several states last week, prompting an Air Force investigation and the firing of one commander, Pentagon officials said Wednesday.
The plane took the cruise missiles from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base for decommissioning Thursday, the Air Force said.
The crew was unaware that the plane was carrying nuclear weapons, the officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the extraordinary sensitivity and security surrounding the case.
Old 08.09.2007., 17:59   #8
Quote:
Konev kaže: Pogledaj post
Evo jedna za EF-typhoon odlična vijest ....

Report: BAE to Seal $40B Eurofighter Deal With Saudis Next Week

http://www.defensenews.com/story.php?F=3021112&C=europe
Da se nisu malo zajebali? 560 miliona $ za jedan avion je previše.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.09.2007., 18:22   #9
Možda su im opet potplatili kralja i uvalili im Typhoona za 600M po komadu ...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.09.2007., 18:23   #10
Quote:
maca papucarica kaže: Pogledaj post

A B-52 bomber was mistakenly armed with six nuclear warheads and flown for more than three hours across several states last week, prompting an Air Force investigation and the firing of one commander, Pentagon officials said Wednesday.
The plane took the cruise missiles from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base for decommissioning Thursday, the Air Force said.
The crew was unaware that the plane was carrying nuclear weapons, the officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the extraordinary sensitivity and security surrounding the case.
Big deal. Samo se bojim da se general Curtis Le May ne digne iz groba. Ako se to desi, onaj koji je odgovoran će kusur karijere provesti mjereći temperaturu na Grenlandu. One sretnije će Le May ubiti bez milosti.

SAC will be back!

Old 08.09.2007., 18:30   #11
Quote:

Inače to velikim slovima piše "Dužnosnik USAF-a (neimenovani zapovjednik) službeno otpušten nakon što je 6 A-bombi preletjelo nekoliko saveznih država".
E sad te A-bombe su bile na zrakoplovu koji je letio iznad US.Triba se desiti nemilo sranje da dođe do aktiviranja bombi.

Inače,1966 u blizini španjolske obale,na 10 000 metara došlo je do sudara između bombardera B-52 naoružanog hidrogenskim bombama i KC-135 "zračnog tankera".KC-135 se odmah zapalio pri sudaru,a B-52 se doslovno raspao u zraku.Bombe su pale u more i na tlo ali nikakvih strašnih posljedica nije bilo(nije došlo do nuklearne eksplozije),tek nešto malo kontaminacije.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palomares_H-Bomb_Incident
Old 08.09.2007., 21:32   #12
Quote:
Pilatus kaže: Pogledaj post
Inače to velikim slovima piše "Dužnosnik USAF-a (neimenovani zapovjednik) službeno otpušten nakon što je 6 A-bombi preletjelo nekoliko saveznih država".
Inace, potpuno razumijem sto to znaci, velikim slovima je napisano jer je to naslov novinskog clanka.

Nadalje, nije big deal jer se nekaj moglo desiti buduci da je svaki warheads "zasticen" u slucaju da se a/c srusi odnosno od udarca se ne moze aktivirat. Ali je big deal da se 3 sata ne zna njihov whereabouts.
Old 08.09.2007., 22:01   #13
Quote:
Nadalje, nije big deal jer se nekaj moglo desiti buduci da je svaki warheads "zasticen" u slucaju da se a/c srusi odnosno od udarca se ne moze aktivirat. Ali je big deal da se 3 sata ne zna njihov whereabouts.
Pa zna se gdje su bile - unutar ACM-a na B-52, negdje na putu prema Barksdaleu. Da mi je bilo vidjeti lica pilota kada su doznali što nose - We are carrying WHAT?!?!. Što se točno desilo:

Quote:
Okay - here's what I think happened.

First, let's take a look back at Minot's schedule for the last month or so. Was there an exercise within the last 30-45 days? I'll bet you the rent money there was.

Exercises in a B-52 unit are a remarkable thing - you start out fighting one kind of war and then switch to another for the big finish. There's one odd thing though about ACC exercises - they always run on a Monday-Friday schedule. Less damage to the schedule, don't ya know. In SAC, you had exercises any day of the week they damn well felt like tossing one, not to mention UNSCHEDULED ones on a regular basis, but I digress. In any event, what's involved in the Big Finish can be imagined. And since the end of the Cold War, there's only three reasons for pulling the Big Finish ingredients out of storage - maintenance, transport to/from depot, or...an exercise.
Now, stay with me. A B-52 exercise says you load EVERY flyable aircraft, and you use the REAL thing to do it with - its the only way to insure all the varied systems are functioning on the aircraft and the package. Trouble is, there aren't always enough packages to go around - you've got various components down for maintenance, or a trailer breaks (remember that). So sometimes you use the load trainers. There's nothing immoral, illegal or fattening about that - getting a trainer package ready to go to the line requires the same things you'd have to do on the live ones, and in the event of a real alert, you'd probably have to improvise adapt and overcome anyways.
So - last 24 hours of the exercise, and the CP has just decided we're going into what TSgt Dedmon gleefully refers to as 'instant sunrise' mode. The Ammo transport crews leap into action, only to have a trailer go bad during the prep. There's no way they can drop the pylon and get another trailer around it without busting the convoy times, and B-52 Ammo crews would sooner commit hari-kari than screw up a convoy...so somebody says grab the dummy package and roll, NOW.

Little known but true fact: packages are tracked by TRAILER number.

I hear the gears turning now.

The dummy package goes out to the line, where the loaders put it on a bird and the the trailer goes back to the WSA trailer ready line. In the meantime, trailer maintenance has gotten to the first trailer and gotten it away from the pylon. once repaired, it too goes to the trailer ready line.

And up at Munitions Control, some clod has forgotten to erase a little grease pencil notation.

When everything comes down on Friday night, the first trailer ends up being put under the dummy pylon, and the second trailer - which held the dummies in the first place - is put under the real thing. Hilarity ensues.

This happened at least 4-5 times I can remember at Wurtsmith and Kunsan. The big difference here is that it never, ever got outside of the bomb dump. The Minot crews who hauled the live package out stand guilty of not doing the most basic checks on the missiles and pylons. Had they done so, this incident would have remained safely behind triple-strand razor wire.

Mike
Odavde:http://p076.ezboard.com/fhistorypoli...cID=2863.topic
Old 08.09.2007., 23:55   #14
Quote:
Biber kaže: Pogledaj post
Da se nisu malo zajebali? 560 miliona $ za jedan avion je previše.
Novinski navodi tvrde da spomenuta cifra ukljucuje oruzje (vrijedno 5 milijardi funti - to bi bila HRPETINA oruzanih sustava i ostalih pratecih sustava) te troskove odrzavanja (i redovne modernizacije?) kroz 20 godina, sto navodno vrijedi 10 milijardi funti.

Ofkors, to su sve novinska nagadjanja, cisto sumnjam da su te cifre dale same tvrtke koje ce imati prste u svemu tome.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.09.2007., 15:16   #15
Zanimljivo da bi Turska mogla imat više F-35-ica od Izraela..LOL

Israel Slashes JSF Buy Plan

http://www.defensenews.com/story.php...352&C=thisweek

Te još jedna zanimljivost iz BAE.

MOTHERSHIP FOR UNMANNED VEHICLES LOOKS TO THE FUTURE

http://www.baesystems.com/Newsroom/N...810163127.html
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.09.2007., 23:55   #16
Interesantan i opsiran clanak primjeni jamminga protiv IED-a u Iraku.

Quote:
The Navy, which oversees the CREW program, contracted BAE Systems to produce 3,800 wearable jammers to be fielded in Afghanistan and Iraq in 2008.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/08/13/c...ech/index.html

Tyndall, ne bi bilo lose da i ovaj thread pretvoris u sticky.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.09.2007., 11:10   #17
Christian Amanpour sa CNN-a javlja da je nedavni ulazak izraelskih aviona u sirijski zracni prostor ustvari bio napad u kojem su sudjelovale i kopnene snage, vjerovatno specijalci koji su laserski oznacavali metu:

"But the sources told CNN the military operation, which happened Wednesday into Thursday, may have also involved Israeli ground forces who directed the airstrike, which "left a big hole in the desert" in Syria.

The strike may have targeted Hezbollah weapons coming into Syria or transiting through the country from Iran -- a pattern that, over the past three or four years, has occurred without any retaliation or other action taken against it -- the sources said.

The Israeli government is very happy with the success of the operation, the sources said."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/...tml#cnnSTCText

izraelski izvori javljaju da su avioni uspjeli elektronicki blokirati ruski Pantsyr-S1E protuzracni sistem

"Western intelligence circles stress that information on Russian missile consignments to Syria or Iran is vital to any US calculation of whether to attack Iran over its nuclear program. They assume that the “absolute jamming immunity” which the Russian manufactures promised for the improved Pantsyr missiles was immobilized by superior electronic capabilities exercised by the jets before they were “forced to leave.”
Understanding that the Pantsyr-S1E had failed in its mission to bring down trespassing aircraft, Moscow hastened Thursday, Sept 6, to officially deny selling these systems to Syria or Iran and called on Israel to respect international law. This was diplomatic-speak for a warning against attacking the Russian-made missiles batteries stations where Russian instructors are working alongside Syrian teams.
Western intelligence circles maintain that it is vital for the US and Israel to establish the location and gauge the effectiveness of Pantsyr-S1E air defenses in Syrian and Iranian hands, as well as discovering how many each received.
They estimate that at least three or four batteries of the first batch of ten were shipped to Iran to boost its air defense arsenal; another 50 are thought to be on the way, of which Syria will keep 36.

The purported Israeli air force flights over the Pantsyr-S1E site established that the new Russian missiles, activated for the first time in the Middle East, are effective and dangerous but can be disarmed. Western military sources attribute to those Israeli or other air force planes superior electronics for jamming the Russian missile systems, but stress nonetheless that they were extremely lucky to get away unharmed, or at worst, with damage minor enough for a safe return to base.
The courage, daring and operational skills of the air crews must have been exceptional. They would have needed to spend enough time in hostile Syrian air space to execute several passes at varying altitudes under fire in order to test the Pantsyr-S1E responses. Their success demonstrated to Damascus and Tehran that their expensive new Russian anti-air system leaves them vulnerable."

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1301
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.09.2007., 16:53   #18
Prikucano...

Kontraktnik, genijalna slika.
Old 13.09.2007., 10:02   #19
Postovi o ruskoj FAE bombi prebačeni u vlastitu temu. Diskusiju možete nastaviti tamo..
Old 13.09.2007., 10:49   #20
Prvi proizvedeni EF-18G Growler (i dalje mi ime nije jasno ) leti. Prvo će VAQ-129 dobiti Shockere (odbijam zvati ga Growler!!), pa idu u CVW-5 u Japan do kraja iduće godine. Do 2015-2020 će svi Prowleri biti zamijenjeni Shockerom.

Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 10:51.