Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Glazba

Glazba Rock around the clock
Podforumi: Play liste, Stvaranje glazbe, Zabavna glazba, Gitaristički kutak

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 15.12.2008., 14:28   #1
The Funz(škotska) i Nina(Zg) rock klub Time 22.12.

The Funz is an international collective of musicians that formed in the mid 1990's. While it grew over a decade to encompass members ranging from Canada to Iceland, it began as the project of two Britons, Dan Potter (an English lockkeeper on the Thames River) and Alex Borland (a Scottish whelk hunter), as they worked on the remote Scottish isle of Iona. Regularly changing their name based on the position of the tides, or the alignment of certain stars, the White Funz became the most prolific indie-folk act to come from the Hebrides, and soon began to convert bystanders into their pseudo-religious universe, led by the legendary folk hero Mulagi, and the ever watching Eye.

The Yellow Funz (Formerly Known as She Gods of Shark Reef), now includes members of the popular Canadian indie rock band, the Winks (Drip Audio/Universal records), who have toured extensively throughout North America (with the Funz) and Australia, and have played with acts including the Akron/Family, Au Revoir Simone, Architecture in Helsinki, and Rusty Santos (of the Animal Collective). The Blue Funz has played shows with highly respected artists including Thanksgiving (Marriage Records) and Karl Blau (K Records).

While many of their early albums are no longer in circulation, their most recent albums have all been released independently on Unloved Records. These include Selkie Cousteau (a ukulele-driven dreamscape written and recorded on Iona), Stranded Dreams of Saskatoon (a collection of songs written and recorded while traveling across North America in 2007), and Summer of the Saucer (partially recorded in Exeter, England, and partially recorded in a remote stretch of wilderness in the Canadian sub-Arctic).

http://www.myspace.com/mulagi

Nikolina Romić - Nina je mlada kantautorica iz Zagreba, a glazbom se bavi odmalena. Sklada i
izvodi balade uz pratnju akustične gitare, a u svoj repertoar uvrštava
i hrvatske tradicijske napjeve. Godine 2007., surađivala je sa Dunjom
Knebl na albumu "Kite i kitice" koji je osvojio prve nagrade u
kategoriji najboljeg etno albuma u Hrvatskoj i u BiH. Sudjeluje u
multimedijalnom ethno projektu [m=V], Dunje Knebl, te je ujedno česti
gost i počasni član ethno-doom grupe [S.o.M.]. Glazba koju izvodi može
se okarakterizirati kao melankolična i psihodelična akustika, sa
primjesama folka - u kontekstu minimalističnog skladanja i izvođenja
a-capella napjeva uz povremenu pratnju instrumenta, na način na koji
su radili naši stari - iskreno, bez pretenzija i iz srca.

http://www.myspace.com/ninazg

Ponedjeljak 22.12. Rock Klub Time
UPAD 20kn
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.12.2008., 14:33   #2
Quote:
haemus dhei kaže: Pogledaj post
Regularly changing their name based on the position of the tides, or the alignment of certain stars
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.12.2008., 18:35   #3
Nina je divna, gledala sam ju u više navrata.

al ono, nebu se išlo.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.12.2008., 19:03   #4
KAJ TI JE PREDALEKO TIME MOŽDA?
Old 15.12.2008., 19:56   #5
Tajm mi je, štoviše, vrlo blizu, no ja ću bit u ostriji i lomit noge na skijanju i bordanju.

moram poslušat ove funze.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.12.2008., 20:06   #6
onda dobro.
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 17:18.