Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 09.05.2015., 10:48   #1
Lucifer (2016-2021)

Quote:
Lucifer is an American television series that is set to air on Fox.
The Devil has come to Los Angeles…

Based upon the characters created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth and Mike Dringenberg for DC Entertainment’s Vertigo imprint, LUCIFER is the story of the original fallen angel. Bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR (Tom Ellis, “Merlin”) has abandoned his throne and retired to L.A., where he owns Lux, an upscale nightclub.

Charming, charismatic and devilishly handsome, Lucifer is enjoying his retirement, indulging in a few of his favorite things – wine, women and song – when a beautiful pop star is brutally murdered outside of Lux. For the first time in roughly 10 billion years, he feels something awaken deep within him as a result of this murder. Compassion? Sympathy? The very thought disturbs him – as well as his best friend and confidante, MAZIKEEN aka MAZE (Lesley-Ann Brandt, “The Librarians”), a fierce demon in the form of a beautiful young woman.

The murder attracts the attention of LAPD homicide detective CHLOE DANCER (Lauren German, “Chicago Fire”), who initially is dismissive of Lucifer. But she becomes intrigued by his talent for drawing out people’s secrets and his desire to dispense justice, doling out punishment to those who deserve it. As they work together to solve the pop star’s murder, Lucifer is struck by Chloe’s inherent goodness. Accustomed to dealing with the absolute worst of humanity, Lucifer is intrigued by Chloe’s apparent purity and begins to wonder if there’s hope for his own soul yet.

At the same time, God’s emissary, the angel AMENADIEL (DB Woodside, “Suits,” “24”), has been sent to Los Angeles to convince Lucifer to return to the underworld…can the Devil incarnate be tempted toward the side of Good, or will his original calling pull him back toward Evil?

The series was officially picked up on May 9, 2015 for the 2015–16 seasonand it is scheduled to premiere in 2016.

IMDB
FOX

Zadnje uređivanje Jay Bluebell : 21.09.2016. at 22:27.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.05.2015., 11:23   #2
Ovo ću gledati, ali nemam nikakva očekivanja.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.05.2015., 11:42   #3
meni zvuči zanimljivo
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.05.2015., 11:47   #4
I don't even..
Old 09.05.2015., 13:17   #5
Quote:
Lucifer resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for the gorgeous, shimmering insanity of Los Angeles, where he gets his kicks helping the LAPD punish criminals

moze biti i fail i dobro vjerojatno ono prvo
Old 09.05.2015., 13:18   #6
ak je ovo na slici glavni glumac, baš je ružan
Old 09.05.2015., 13:24   #7
ma nije. to je gary iz mirande nije mi on bas za te zloceste uloge na koje se sad fura
Old 09.05.2015., 13:29   #8
to je geri? isusati onda je slika ultra loša jer on mi nije ružan
Old 09.05.2015., 13:46   #9
ne znam sta mu je, mozda jede droge; a mozda je samo los kut slikanja
Old 09.05.2015., 14:52   #10
ustvari sad kad malo bolje pročitam Lucifer pomaže policiji onako kralj zla!!!!!! malo treši djeluje, ali svjedno ću bacit look
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.05.2015., 03:40   #11
Vid stvarno Gary

Opis zvuči neopisivo glupo
Old 10.05.2015., 21:10   #12
Shay is back

Gary valjda mu ne otkažu i ovu seriju
Old 11.05.2015., 13:57   #13
A boga ti priče. ..stvarno nemaju ideja
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2015., 14:45   #14
Lucifer kažnjava kriminalce...hahaha neću ovo gledati definitivno.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2015., 15:24   #15
Lucifer tek od veljače 2016.

Quote:
#Lucifer will launch out of #XFiles in February and then air with #Gotham in late winter/spring.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2015., 18:00   #16
Nisam ni znala da snimaju to. Čini mi se da će to biti smeće, zaključujem na osnovu ovog da pomaže policajcima. Nisam baš tako zamišljala život Morningstara u LA, a sam njegov lik mi se baš i ne bi uklopio u takav scenario.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2015., 20:42   #17
Smijala sam se ovom opisu minimalno 5 minuta, pa se sabrala za otipkat ovo.

A ovaj muski me zivcirao u Rushu, kurcio se puno, kao sto ce i ovdje vjerojatno, mada nije ni bitno jer se nece gledat kao niti jedna nova serija ocito. :klap:
Old 11.05.2015., 21:15   #18
Bored as the Lord of Hell

gledat će se :klap: ali kako ću se uživjeti kad glavni lik nije moj tip
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2015., 21:31   #19
Quote:
x files agent kaže: Pogledaj post
ustvari sad kad malo bolje pročitam Lucifer pomaže policiji onako kralj zla!!!!!! malo treši djeluje, ali svjedno ću bacit look
Mislim da on u stripu isto pomaže policajcima jer je bilo dosta vladavine u Paklu, uglavnom sad su "popularne" obrade stripova mada niti jedna ne uspije, CW ne računam, njima je 3-4 milijuna gledatelja u rangu onih 30 millijuna što su gledali Seinfelda.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2015., 23:42   #20
Luciferu je dosadio pakao, smetalo mu je to što ljudi njega okrivljuju za zlo koje čine i sa njim se opravdavaju za sve što loše čine, on napušta pakao i baš je sjajan lik u stripu.

Kaže Luciferko: “Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire days sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commits acts they would otherwise find repulsive. 'The devil made me do it.' I have never made one of them do anything. Never. They live their own tiny lives. I do not live their lives for them.”

Našla sam tweet od neki dan gdje je Neil Gaiman pohvalio pilot epizodu. Da li je to čisto zbog reklame ili stvarno, vidjećemo.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 21:44.