Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 02.06.2015., 19:52   #641
budem bacila look u 2 sezoni ali nije mi neš vauuu serija. Milo mi je recimo bio dobar u ulozi ubojice i fora mi je ovo kad smo otkrili da je Barbara ubila roditelje iako sam znala kad je zvala Leslie doma da je planira koknut

ne znam ja bi još da serija bude morbidnija, zanimljivija....Ben mi nije loš glumac ali nema mi toliko karizmu. Ja kad ga vidim pored Morene imam osjećaj da je ona previše žena za njega. Tak da simpa radi Morene šta se vraća drugu sezonu, iako meni želja da ona konačno dobije neku poštenu ulogu a ne ovako da se provlači kroz serije, jer mi spada u jedne od najpodcjenjenijiih glumica
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.06.2015., 15:43   #642
Evo pogledao konacno cijelu sezonu i ne znam kaj da kazem, nit smrdi nit mirisi, kako bi se reklo. Pocelo je dosta lose, kasnije se radnja razvila i bilo je ok, pa onda opet padovi i tako u krug. Na kraju je cak i dobro zavrsilo. Vidim dosta lose kritike za Gordona, meni je cak ok bio. Najiritantnija i bojim se da je jos ziva jer je pala u vodu mi je Fish. Uzasno naporan lik. Isto tako i ona bivsa od Gordona, srecom je nema vise Ostali su mi vise manje ok, dok je najjaci Pingvin, svakako. Nisam citao stripove pa ne mogu komentirat koliko su likovi dobro ili lose napravljeni, ali meni je zanimljivo pratit njihov razvoj i pricu koju nisam do sada znao. Nadam se da ce druga sezona ipak biti bolja. Od mene 6.5/10
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.06.2015., 18:22   #643
Ocijena 8/10!Zašto ne znam fali nešto za 10-ku.Glumci su super dobro izvode likove,scenarij je dosta dobro napravljen ali fali tu baš nešto da bi to postalo hit.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.06.2015., 02:13   #644
Gotham Season 2: Tudors Alum Cast as Billionaire Baddie/Tigress' Brother
Quote:
Gotham has filled its villain void by casting James Frain (The Tudors, Orphan Black) in the series-regular role of Theo Galavan, brother to Tabitha Galavan, AKA DC Comics villain Tigress, our sister site Deadline reports.
Theo (who you first heard about here) is a sexy, heroic, billionaire industrialist who’s new to the city, and Gotham is happy to have him. But his philanthropy covers a centuries-old vendetta, and he and Tabitha — to whom he’s very devoted — have violent, chaotic plans for the city they’re planning to destroy.

Per the report, The Galavans’ introduction eventually will lead to the destruction of some old villains and the creation of new ones.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.06.2015., 18:36   #645
Jessica Lucas Joins Gotham Season Two as Tigress
Quote:
Following yesterday’s reveal that James Frain had joined the cast of “Gotham” as half of a brand-new villain duo, TVLine brings word that the other half has been cast in the form of Jessica Lucas (Cloverfield, Evil Dead). Lucas will take on the role of Tabitha Galavan, the “Gotham” version of the DC villain Tigress. Together, she and her brother will bring chaos and violence to streets of Gotham, which will lead to the creation of other DC villains.

There have been a few different versions of the character Tigress, one such example going all the way back to the Golden Age of comics where she made her debut in Action Comics #1, the same debut as Superman. Other versions have come along since then, the second Tigress Paula Brooks even starting out as a hero before transitioning into a villain.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.06.2015., 16:44   #646
Evo promjene koju mnogi ocekuju od pocetka serije - Gotham Season 2: Bruce Wayne Will Start Developing His Dual Personality Into Becoming Batman According to David Mazouz
Quote:
In the forthcoming second season of Gotham, young Bruce Wayne will continue on his path toward having increasingly distinct personalities for his day-to-day life and his "investigative" life -- the part of him that will later define him as Batman.

"He's on a mission and he really is going to start his dual personality into being Batman, actor David Mazouz told Monkeys Fighting Robots in the video embedded below. "When he's Batman there is his Batman side and then his public persona which is his playboy/party boy persona. In Season Two, he's really going to start developing that second persona."

'Gotham' Season 2: Dustin Ybarra is Arkham cannibal Robert Greenwood - Zap2it First
Quote:
The world of "Gotham" is about to get a lot scarier, thanks to the addition of a cannibal in Season 2.

Zap2it can exclusively report that Dustin Ybarra, who was previously seen on "Battle Creek" and "The Goldbergs," has joined the series in a recurring role as Robert Greenwoood. The character is a homicidal cannibal currently locked up in Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane after he was found guilty of murdering and eating more than a dozen women.

The character description for Greenwood reads, "His appetite for murder is only surpassed by, well, his appetite."
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.07.2015., 19:49   #647
Serija ima dosta potencijala,ali plašim se da će biti sve gora i gora iz epizode u epizodu.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.07.2015., 21:30   #648
Jos jedno novo lice - The Goldbergs star joins Gotham as Silver St. Cloud

Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.07.2015., 19:10   #649
Gotham: Camren Bicondova, Donal Logue, Cory Michael Smith Season 2 Interview - Comic-Con 2015
Quote:
Gotham's Camren Bicondova, Donal Logue and Cory Michael Smith tell us Season 2 will feature more vicious crime and less case of the week
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.07.2015., 21:54   #650
Michael Chiklis Cops Big Gotham Role, Joins Season 2 as Series Regular

Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.07.2015., 22:00   #651
^^

Thing.

Zadnje uređivanje Megs : 23.07.2015. at 18:45.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.07.2015., 22:14   #652
Kazu da ce bit uzor/mentor Gordonu u seriji. Kako se povecava lista villaina tako se i heroja
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.07.2015., 07:57   #653
First ‘Gotham’ Season 2 videos tease the Batcave and new villains
Quote:
Gotham returns on September 21 for its second season, and today FOX has kicked off their marketing campaign.

The first video picks up right where we left off in Season 1, and shows Bruce and Alfred discovering the Batcave. The second video teases some new (and returning) villains in the world of Gotham.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.08.2015., 00:44   #654
Get a First Look at 'Gotham's' Season 2 Villains (Exclusive Photos)

I novi poster je dobar za sezonu 2 - http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sit...es/Gotham2.jpg
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.08.2015., 11:53   #655
Kad kreće druga sezona?

Tapatalk
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.08.2015., 16:09   #656
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.08.2015., 01:33   #657
‘Gotham’ Casts Leo Fitzpatrick As New Villain
Quote:
Season 2 will focus on “The Rise of the Villains” and Fitzpatrick’s character will certainly fall under that category. He’ll play Joe Pike, the leader of a notorious gang of arsonists known as the Pike Brothers. Series stars Ben McKenzie, David Mazouz, Robin Lord Taylor, Camren Bicondova, Cory Michael Smith, Erin Richards, Morena Baccarin, Donal Logue and Sean Pertwee will all return for the second go-round.

2. sezona bi mogla bit puno bolja od prve.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.08.2015., 13:13   #658
Firefly is coming to ‘Gotham’, but there’s a twist

Odgovori s citatom
Old 20.08.2015., 23:28   #659
Ben McKenzie je otvoreno priznao da je villain-of-the-week format u prvoj sezoni bio promašen. To vjerojatno ne znači da ćemo gledati nešto drukčije na jesen, ali bih to žarko želio...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.08.2015., 02:15   #660
vrhunac sezone, odnosno najbolje epizode su mi bile sa Milom kao Ogreom serijskim ubojicom
em su bile povezane 3 epizode, te cijela priča njegova i ovo dalje što se dešavalo s barbarom bilo zanimljivo i skroz creepy
+ Ventimiglia je sjajan u ulozi negativca

nakon te tri vrhunske epizode finale mi je bilo nekako isforsirano i mlačno
ko da su se na brzinu željeli riješiti viška likova, pogotovo Fish koja je mogla otići na puno bolji način

i pobogu zašto su iz Barbare napravili totalnog psihopata, što ne bi ona trebala prema stripovima postati Gordonova žena?
ova Morena mi nikako nije sjela

sve u svemu, bas me zanima kakva ce bit iduca sezona
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 21:19.