Natrag   Forum.hr > Informatička tehnologija > Softver

Softver O programima koje koristite ili namjeravate koristiti

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 30.08.2007., 13:40   #1
pomoć, hitno

sestri sam skinuo igru preko limewire, i bilo je pakovano u zipu i ja sam to otpakira i sad su mi neki fajlovi, kako ću ja to pretvorit u igricu , ako mi ko može to napravit a ja mu pošaljem fajlove ili da mi da upute.
Old 30.08.2007., 13:47   #2

ne moraš slat samo reci koja je ekstenzija...pucat ću u maglu, ali kažem da su to image-i i da trebaš sa daemon tools-om mountat na komp....
uglavnom samo reci kojeg su tipa fajlovi...

p.s. ne zanima nas šta je skinuto ni odakle

Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.08.2007., 13:57   #3
Quote:
WichitaQ kaže: Pogledaj post

ne moraš slat samo reci koja je ekstenzija...pucat ću u maglu, ali kažem da su to image-i i da trebaš sa daemon tools-om mountat na komp....
uglavnom samo reci kojeg su tipa fajlovi...

p.s. ne zanima nas šta je skinuto ni odakle
sorry ali se ja ne razumjem u te ekstenzije ima 6 žutih fajova pa nešto reed me, ja mislim da su exe samo neki
Old 30.08.2007., 15:33   #4
E taj reed mee onda procitaj...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.08.2007., 16:31   #5
skines power iso ili alcohol120...svaki taj file je navjerojatnije jedan cd koji onda svaki posebno insatliras s navedenim programima
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.08.2007., 16:35   #6
Quote:
Fosna kaže: Pogledaj post
E taj reed mee onda procitaj...
ma neznam ja to mogu li ja to nekome poslat pa da mi on to napravi????
Old 30.08.2007., 16:43   #7
Ajd tu copy/paste napravi tog kaj pise u readme fajlu.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.08.2007., 16:45   #8
Welcome to Macromedia Studio MX

Welcome to Macromedia® Studio MX, the only complete suite of tools for building rich, interactive Internet content and applications delivered across major platforms and devices. Macromedia Studio MX includes Macromedia Flash™ MX, Dreamweaver® MX, Fireworks® MX, FreeHand®, a developer edition of ColdFusion® MX Server (Windows platform only), and Macromedia Flash Player 6. Deliver the intuitive and responsive experiences your users demand. Macromedia Studio MX provides a highly integrated and approachable solution - with everything you need to create the full spectrum of Internet solutions, from websites to web applications and Rich Internet Applications.

Some great resources are available to help you discover more about Macromedia Studio MX, get support, and send feedback.

To Get Started
Be sure to register to receive the latest information about upgrades and new products, technical support, and more. Register online now.

Release Notes
Release Notes contain late-breaking information and known issues about Macromedia Studio MX.

Designer and Developer Center
Find the technical information you need. Get inspired with tips, tutorials, and other resources, or steer your project to success using public forums, code examples, exchanges, and added reference materials.

For Windows Users:

HomeSite+
Macromedia HomeSite+® combines the power of ColdFusion Studio 5 and HomeSite 5 with additional support for ColdFusion MX tag development. HomeSite+ provides a lean, code-only editor for web developers to be used to build reliable sites in less time. Advanced coding features enable you to instantly create and modify HTML, XHTML and WML tags, while integrated tools allow you to effortlessly validate, reuse, navigate and format your code. Project management, quality control and site deployment features help you efficiently build, deploy and manage your entire website. HomeSite+ is only available for Windows users, and only available with Dreamweaver MX. Look for the HomeSite+ installer on the Macromedia Studio MX CD or with the download from the Macromedia online store.

Microsoft Data Access Components
Dreamweaver MX requires Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.6 or greater. To download and install the current version of MDAC, click here.

For Macintosh Users:

Bare Bones BBEdit
A trial version of BBEdit, an HTML and text editing tool for the Macintosh, is included with the Studio MX on the Mac. The trial version of BBEdit can be installed from the Studio MX Macintosh CD or downloaded from http://www.bbedit.com.

Apple Macintosh Runtime for Java
Dreamweaver MX requires Apple Macintosh Runtime for Java (MRJ) 2.2.5 or greater. MRJ is included on the Studio MX CD. To download and install the current version of MRJ, click here. If you have Macintosh OS X, you already have at least the minimum version of Java that Dreamweaver MX requires.
Old 30.08.2007., 16:56   #9
To nije igra, nego soft za web dizajn.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.08.2007., 17:04   #10
Quote:
Fosna kaže: Pogledaj post
To nije igra, nego soft za web dizajn.
aha ok bilo mi je sumnjivo...ali punoooooooo ti hvala !
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 08:50.