Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Zatvorena tema

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 10.06.2006., 23:38   #1
One Tree Hill (2003-2012) vol.1

odgledo neku treću sezonu? Predviđanja što će bit u 0401?
Old 27.07.2006., 11:13   #2
Quote:
maaarin kaže:
odgledo neku treću sezonu? Predviđanja što će bit u 0401?
scenaristi će ubit nathana jer su im on i hejli smanjili gledanost, hahaa
šta misliš koja je trudna?
Old 28.07.2006., 05:21   #3
ja sam nesto zaboravila a nisam to bas ni pratila, jel treca sezona zadnja epizoda poslije vjencanja
Old 30.07.2006., 14:53   #4
daaa, kad limuzina padne u rijeku....
Old 31.07.2006., 00:37   #5
kakva limuzina, tko je u njoj, tko će umrijeti a tko je trudan/a?
Old 02.08.2006., 00:16   #6
ej oprosti, ipak sam zalutala na ovaj forum, ne podržavam spoilere. ti to lijepo odgledaj po redu, dobra je sezona, vrijedi gledat!!
Old 02.08.2006., 13:51   #7
čuo sam da su vidjeli žensku koja glumi rachel kako se ofarbala u crveno opet (inače valjd nema takvu boju kose il šta ja znam ) pa izgleda da se je i neće riješit mislim da će cooper crknut...

a da... a ne vjerujem da je brooke trudna jer ću to već isfurali u prvoj sezoni
Old 07.08.2006., 11:54   #8
ja bih baš volela da je karen trudna s keith-om,on mi je super lik,šteta što ga nema u seriji više.
šta mislite hoće li brooke ostati u seriji? čitala sam da je postavila ultimatum "ili ona ili lucas?". bilo bi šteta.oni su meni super par,ne bih volela da luke bude sa peyton ponovo.
Old 07.08.2006., 11:57   #9
upravo pročitah na indexu, pa da prenesem :

"Evo, da vam otkrijem šta se događalo u 3. sezoni. Lucas spasi Dana iz požara u auto- salonu. Nathan i Haley se pomire i ponovno vjenčaju pred svima. Kad su odlazili autom s vjenčanja, Nathanov ujak izleti s autom u rijeku i Nathan skoči za njim. Tako se završava 3. sezona. Dan ubije Ketha. Lucas i Brooke su opet zajedno. Netko je trudan (Brooke, Haley ili nova navijačica). Trudna je i Lucasova majka. Uglavnom 3.sezona je odlična."

užas
Old 09.08.2006., 03:22   #10
e sad, ja mislim da je haley trudna rachel, bilo bi glupo jer je sporedni lik i nema s kim bit osima sa cooperom, koji će, po mojim predviđanjima, crknut , a haley i nathan su taman sada sretno vjenčani, a znate da je bilo nešta, nema sexa dok nema vjenčanja2 pa su se ipak šta ne?
Old 15.08.2006., 23:24   #11
Evo sad spoiler spoiler topica

SPOILERI ZA 4. SEZONU

SEASON 4
SPOILER THREAD

UPDATES
- Spoiler update from DuckGirl @ OTH911 (Links under General Spoilers)
- Filming news from FF.

SCREENCAPS
[Credit to True Love for clips of promos]
CW Promo
CW One Tree Hill Promo

9/27/2006 - 4.01: THE SAME DEEP WATER AS YOU [by The Cure]
Official description coming soon.

Spoilers/Speculations
- We find out the fate of Cooper, Rachel & Nathan. [OTHF]
- The episode will reveal who is pregnant. [OTHF]

10/04/2006 - 4.02: THINGS I FORGOT AT BIRTH [An album by The Absentees]

Spoilers/Speculations
- Side from Peyton & Derek scene: HERE @ FANBOLT
From onetreehillfans.com wrote:
A new character, Derek, will come into town. A charismatic, handsome and likable guy whose self-confidence can sometimes be misinterpreted as cocky. Derek can be charming and relaxed but can be equally intense and driven to get what he wants. Will he rip Brooke away from Lucas?

10/11/2006 - 4.03: TBA

Spoilers/Speculations
- Lucas finds out that Peyton has feelings for him.

GENERAL SPOILERS/SPECULATIONS

- Season 4 started filming July 20th.
- Season 4 airs on September 27th, 2006 on The CW Network.
- Danneel Harris (Rachel Gatina) is a series regular.
- Antwon Tanner (Skills) is also a series regular. (TWoP)
- Peyton's doors with the list of the boys is painted over and covered with her art. (Casandra @ Fan Forum)
- There is a slight chance that Tyler Hilton will reprise his role as Chris Keller. [OTHF]
- Nathan & Haley are going strong for Season 4.
- Newborns are being auditioned. Newborn probably for a flashback (Karen's) of Lucas when he was a baby with Keith. [DuckGirl @ OTH911]
- DuckGirl's spoilers from Wilmington found HERE & more detailed spoilers: HERE
- (Thanks demog_!)
From DuckGirl @ OTH911 wrote:
The first day for extras will be the 25th.

Sophia will appear in the first 3 episodes but look for her parts to be limited as she is still trying to wrap on her movie Hitcher.

Craig Sheffer will indeed appear in the premiere episode. It is not yet known what form it will be in, flashbacks/ghost/hologram. I will let you know when we have more info.

Look for the premiere to be very Scott Family centric, include Karen in this as well

curlyhead @ FF wrote:
1)Lucas finds out about Peyton's feelings for him by episode 3.
2)Also, Nathan's emotional distress carries over for the first three episodes.
3)There will be no abortions from anyone.
4) Haley will not be keeping any secrets regarding babies from anyone, at least not for very long.
5) Brooke is not keeping her secrets very long either.

anonymous source @ FF wrote:
- The N/H scenes at the apartment were closed set. There are more than one, but I'm not sure if they will be spread out over the first two episodes.
- Haley is in a scene at the Rivercourt. I don't think it's the one mentioned before with Whitey and Skills. Brooke and Lucas have a scene at the Rivercourt too. This was filmed on Friday, I believe. I think Haley shows up during that scene.
- The people who saw the rescue scene filmed at the bridge said it was "heart wrenching" when Nathan finally surfaces.
- As we expected, Nathan is guilt ridden and becomes depressed and of course, Haley is helping him through it. At least one of the apartment scenes is an emotional breakdown for him.

shannon928 @ WB Forums wrote:
First of all, Brooke is the one who is pregnant, it isn't known yet if she'll keep the baby. Uncle Cooper does in fact die. Nathan is saved by Lucas who pulls up to the bridge and finds Haley there crying. Lucas also helps save Rachel. The big thing Haley has to tell Nathan is that she got accepted to Stanford. Now all they are waiting for is for his acceptance letter to Stanford to come, unclear if it does come though. I was also told that this season Peyton goes through a whole self-discovery type thing where she finds out she has extended family she never even knew about. As for Mouth, the first episode he's not in very much. It does come to light that he was there when Dan killed Keith and eventually he will tell someone about it. It's been rumored he will tell either Brooke or Lucas about it. My source said they were leaning more towards Brooke because that can be used to get Brooke and Lucas back to being friends or maybe even more. The beginning of the season I was told to not hold my breath for Rachel changing her ways after Cooper dies, if anything it makes her stoop even lower. As for Naley fans, Nathan and Haley are supposed to be in pretty good shape for the first part of the season but there could be trouble ahead when graduation and college start getting closer and closer. As for those rumors about Chris Keller coming back, it is highly unlikely that will happen. Karen does have a baby and it is a girl. Deb and Dan are still sworn enemies but one of them will have a new love interest this season. Okay so I think that is it, I was talking to her on the phone and was writing all these notes so I could come and tell you guys. I just want you to know my source is 100% reliable.

joypiter wrote:
Cyn and Alicia's friend Nat over at ff.com said that Joy and Barbara had been seen filming a scene together at the café. Sophia was also there during the day but I don't know which scenes she was in.

DuckGirl on WB Boards wrote:
I just talked to one of my very good sources and she is now saying that things are leaning towards Haley. We all already know that alternate pregnancy scenes were filmed. Right now I am not sure what to believe because I have one source swearing that it is Brooke and the other swearing that it is Haley. I am going to get you guys confirmation as soon as I can.

Also, it seems that there is some kind of mix up. It may seem like for 5 episodes that one or the other is pregnant. But something happens in episodes 5 that changes everything.

SOURCES: One Tree Hill Web, One Tree Hill Fans, OTH Writers 911, DuckGirl @ OTH911, curlyhead @ FF, E! Online, Fanbolt, Fan Forum, WB Talk [/u]
Old 27.09.2006., 23:25   #12
Sutra 4. sezona! Who's with me?
Old 28.09.2006., 05:25   #13
a sta je ono nathan vidio u vodi kad ga je cooper povukao, nije zelio da ju spasi ili sta
Old 28.09.2006., 18:30   #14
Netko gledo 04x01? Brooke trudna
Old 05.10.2006., 17:25   #15
Arrow

Quote:
maaarin kaže:
Netko gledo 04x01? Brooke trudna

Haley je trudna,a Rachel će se nabacivati Nathanu.....Peyton i Lucas će biti zajedno,jer je OTH stvoren kao svijet Peyton i Lucasa....

Old 05.10.2006., 21:26   #16
Nisam još gledo 4x02 kad se fucking torrent nije pojavio prije neg šta sam moro u školu i sad me tu jebe
Old 12.10.2006., 15:14   #17
za 2-3 tjedna na HRT-u počinje premijerno 3. sezona.
Old 12.10.2006., 16:32   #18
Da, 14.11. u 13h...

Treća epizoda je prava Tree Hillovska

Košarka i party poslije
Old 12.10.2006., 16:41   #19
he,he!a u kojoj epizodi umire keith??
Old 12.10.2006., 18:48   #20
3x16 Načekat ćeš se
Zatvorena tema

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 15:15.