Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 30.07.2014., 04:09   #1
Ash vs. Evil Dead (2015-2018)

Nakon dugih spekuliranja zeleno svijetlo za produkciju serije je dobio i jedan od najpoznatijih old school horor serijala ''Evil Dead''.
Prije nekoliko dana na Comi-Conu u San Diegu je stigla vijest kako braca Raimi rade na scenariju za seriju, te kako im se pridruzila i sama zvijezda tih klasicnih horora Bruce Campbell. Kako kruze vijesti Campbell ima zelju se ponovo naci u glavnoj ulozi.
Do sada su snimljena cetiri filma: The Evil Dead (1981), Evil Dead II (1987), Army of Darkness (1992), i jedan remake Evil Dead (2013) koji nije bas prosao slavno.

Groovy! Bruce Campbell confirms he will STAR in Sam Raimi's Evil Dead TV series
Quote:
Raimi originally dropped the bomb awesome news this past Friday, during the Last of Us panel at San Diego Comic-Con, that he and his brother Ivan, along with Bruce Campbell, are developing an Evil Dead TV series. They also added that the plan was, naturally, to have Campbell return to play everyone’s favorite boomstick-wielding, Deadites-slaying S-Mart employee Ash Williams.

This is what Raimi said:

“I always loved working on that series with Bruce Campbell and Rob Tapert and my brother and I are writing the Evil Dead TV show right now … with Bruce Campbell.”

So last night, B-Movie god Bruce Campbell confirmed to a fan via Twitter that the plan was indeed that he would star in the upcoming TV series.

Zasada jos nema vecih novosti osim najavljenih s Comic-Cona. Kako se vratila originalna ekipa serijala, mozemo ocekivati odlicnu seriju.

STARZ announced the highly anticipated premiere of original series “Ash vs Evil Dead” on Saturday, October 31, 2015.

IMDB
TEASER

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 27.07.2015. at 23:17. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.07.2014., 10:09   #2
Očito je postao običaj raditi serije po filmovima ovih dana
Old 30.07.2014., 11:38   #3
Pa ovo je predobra vest, pravi boom a ako se odradi kako treba bice i pravi boom u svetu serija.

Obzirom da sam veliki fan horror zanra od malih nogu i da sam takodje veliki fan Evil Dead trilogije ovo iscekujem s ogromnim nestrpljenjem.
Old 30.07.2014., 22:51   #4
Quote:
Michael Collins kaže: Pogledaj post
Očito je postao običaj raditi serije po filmovima ovih dana
Neke od njih i dobro ispadnu, ako se radi o naslovima koji imaju potencijala.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.11.2014., 16:37   #5
'Evil Dead' TV show starring Bruce Campbell greenlit by Starz
Quote:
The series will air on Starz in 2015.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.11.2014., 17:37   #6
Nisam ovo znala. Hmm...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.11.2014., 18:00   #7
Zombie serije su u modi sada
A zombie komp igre su u modi već par godina, industrija TV serija tek sustiže.
Old 11.11.2014., 18:28   #8
Izgleda da ce se serija zvati Ash vs. Evil Dead (2015– ), tako je bar naslov na IMDb.
Old 11.11.2014., 18:33   #9
Bruce Campbell

Ovo se gleda pa koliko god loše ispalo
"Make up your mind. Is Death a friend? Then go joyfully to hunt with it, as I did. If it's an enemy, then fight it. But don't sag here like a wounded cow waiting for predators to finish it off. You are not prey, nor I! If we must die, let us die as wolves!”- Nighteyes
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.11.2014., 18:36   #10
ovo je najbolja vijest ikad
Old 11.11.2014., 18:42   #11
Jedva čekam. S obzirom da su najavili 10 epizoda ovo bi moglo biti kvalitetno!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.12.2014., 23:24   #12
'Evil Dead' scoop: Bruce Campbell reveals series details

Cini se da bi se serija mogla zvati ''Ash vs Evil Dead''.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.05.2015., 06:17   #13
Poster and Teaser for Ash vs Evil Dead Released
Quote:
The STARZ Original series “Ash vs Evil Dead” released a first look motion graphic and teaser art for the 10-episode first season of the half-hour series today. The teaser will premiere on-air during the “Outlander” premiere on Saturday, April 4 at 9 PM ET/PT. “Ash vs Evil Dead,” which will film in New Zealand, is the long-awaited follow-up to the classic horror film franchise The Evil Dead and is set to premiere on STARZ in late 2015.

Campbell will be reprising his role as Ash, the stock boy, aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who has spent the last 30 years avoiding responsibility, maturity and the terrors of the Evil Dead. When a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind, Ash is finally forced to face his demons –personal and literal. Destiny, it turns out, has no plans to release the unlikely hero from its “Evil” grip.
Popunio se i casting:
Quote:
The cast is led by Campbell (Evil Dead, “Burn Notice”) in the role of Ash Williams, Lucy Lawless (“Salem,” “Spartacus”) as Ruby a mysterious figure who believes Ash is the cause of the Evil outbreaks, Jill Marie Jones (“Sleepy Hollow”) as Amanda Fisher, a disgraced Michigan State Trooper set to find our anti-hero Ash and prove his responsibility in the grisly murder of her partner, Ray Santiago (“Touch,” Meet the Fockers) as Pablo Simon Bolivar, an idealistic immigrant who becomes Ash’s loyal sidekick and Dana DeLorenzo (A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas) as Kelly Maxwell, a moody wild child trying to outrun her past.

Raimi is directing the first episode of “Ash vs Evil Dead” that he wrote with Ivan Raimi

Prva sezona koja se sastoji od 10 epizoda se snima na Novom Zelandu - 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' production under way in New Zealand

Kako je serija dobila sluzbeni title, molio bi modove da promjene naslov teme u ''Ash vs Evil Dead''.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.05.2015., 22:00   #14
Nadam se da je ovo istina - 'Ash vs Evil Dead' will 'scare the heck' out of viewers, producer says
Quote:
Ash has not been seen in action since 1992's Army of Darkness, although Campbell made a cameo in the 2013 Evil Dead remake in a post-credits scene.

"He’s no finer or nobler or saner of a character than when we last saw him," Tapert said. "In fact, if anything, I think he's digressed. He's certainly aged quite a bit, and his courage hasn’t been whipped up to a frenzy — let’s put it that way."

As worse for wear as Ash might be, Raimi proudly said that little else will seem different about the overall feel of the world.

"We have elements of the Evil Dead films, which have always have very hard-edged, intense horror designed to really frighten the audience, and [there's been] no holds barred there," he said. "Starz has really taken the reins off of us, and allowed us to go to town and thrill the audience, chill them and scare the heck out of them."
Quote:
In other interesting news, “Joe De Luca will be doing the soundtrack on this,” explains Tapert. “We’re also working with some older classic rock music from the 70’s and early 80’s becauce Ash became stunted due to the developments in his life,” he adds, “and hasn’t gone past those moments.”

Lastly, Raimi speaks about working with older generation, revealing that Army of Darkness and The Hurt Locker‘s Bob Murawski will be editing the pilot.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/33...-vs-evil-dead/
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.05.2015., 05:50   #15
I kada ce krenuti prikazivanje, zna li se tacan datum ?
Old 06.05.2015., 07:26   #16
Zasad stoji samo ''this Fall'', tako da vjerovatno kao i mnoge serije, u 9. mjesecu.

Od novosti mi najvise paznju privuklo kaj i Xena glumi u ovoj seriji.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.05.2015., 13:23   #17
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Zasad stoji samo ''this Fall'', tako da vjerovatno kao i mnoge serije, u 9. mjesecu.

Od novosti mi najvise paznju privuklo kaj i Xena glumi u ovoj seriji.
I ona je sa Sam Raimijem surađivala, točnije on je radio na Xeni

PS
nisam još gledao zadnje sezone Burn Notice, ali Bruce se malo popravio u formi?
Old 07.05.2015., 16:20   #18
Znam za njegov rad na seriji Xena.
Isto tako je i Samov brat Ted u istoj seriji glumio Joxera.
Do danas nisam znao da je Ted Raimija dadiljao Bruce Campbell

Burn Notice nisam gledao.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.05.2015., 20:10   #19
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Burn Notice nisam gledao.
Bruce je glumio pomalog olinjalog švalera i bivšeg špijuna, dosta komičan lik, meni najdraži u seriji
Old 08.05.2015., 00:54   #20
Nadam se da ce ono bit istina iz zadnjeg linka (scare the heck out of viewers), jer mnogi ocekuju da serija bude dostojna filmova.
Campbell i Raimi, ne vjerujem da ce razocarat.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 12:37.