Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 22.05.2007., 12:21   #41
Ne znam sto su oni ocekivali ali gledanost uopce nije bila losa.
Prije pauze su imali oko 11 milijuna, nakon pauze zbog losijeg termina 8 milijuna ali sto je dalje jako dobra gledanost. Puno serija ima manju gledanost pa su ih produzili.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.06.2007., 08:40   #42
Pritisak se isplatio. CBS je narucio 7 novih epizoda
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.06.2007., 21:57   #43
yep...
kad bi to uspjelo još i veronici mars...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.06.2007., 02:22   #44
repriza:
June 12, 2007
"JERICHO" RETURNS TO CBS ON JULY 6
Rebroadcasts From the First Season to Air Fridays at 9:00 PM, ET/PT
For the Remainder of the Summer
JERICHO, CBS's drama about how residents of a small, peaceful, Kansas town band
together to survive in the wake of a nuclear explosion, will return to the Network beginning
Friday, July 6 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT). Rebroadcasts of episodes from the first season will air
in the Friday, 9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT time period for the remainder of the summer.
JERICHO, which last week received a seven episode mid-season order following an
impassioned display of fan support, will return on July 6 with a rebroadcast of the pilot episode.
On July 13, CBS will present back-to-back broadcasts beginning with "Return to Jericho"
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), which recapped the first 11 episodes, followed by episode 12, "The Day
Before" (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), which launched "Jericho's" spring return.
The remaining summer broadcasts will consist of episodes 13–22, in which tensions
continue to escalate between Jericho and the neighboring town of New Bern as they battle the
Kansas winter, dwindling resources and the uncertainty of a new world. The citizens of
Jericho must now find a way to unite against these hardships, working together to preserve their
community and their way of life as they prepare for an all out battle for survival in the season
finale.
Jon Turteltaub, Stephen Chobsky and Carol Barbee are executive producers of
JERICHO for CBS Paramount Network Television.
CBS Friday Schedule, July 6
8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT GHOST WHISPERER
9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT JERICHO (Pilot)
10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT NUMB3RS
Friday, July 13
8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT JERICHO (Recap)
9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT JERICHO (Spring Return)
Press Contacts: Mitch Graham 323-575-2415 [email protected]
Ed Harrison 323-575-4254 [email protected]
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.06.2007., 02:27   #45
stvarno nisam vjerovao da ce sve one peticije i ostalo upaliti...
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
To the Fans of Jericho:

Wow!

Over the past few weeks you have put forth an impressive and probably unprecedented display of passion in support of a prime time television series. You got our attention; your emails and collective voice have been heard.

As a result, CBS has ordered seven episodes of "Jericho" for mid-season next year. In success, there is the potential for more. But, for there to be more "Jericho," we will need more viewers.

A loyal and passionate community has clearly formed around the show. But that community needs to grow. It needs to grow on the CBS Television Network, as well as on the many digital platforms where we make the show available.

We will count on you to rally around the show, to recruit new viewers with the same grass-roots energy, intensity and volume you have displayed in recent weeks.

At this time, I cannot tell you the specific date or time period that "Jericho" will return to our schedule. However, in the interim, we are working on several initiatives to help introduce the show to new audiences. This includes re-broadcasting "Jericho" on CBS this summer, streaming episodes and clips from these episodes across the CBS Audience Network (online), releasing the first season DVD on September 25 and continuing the story of Jericho in the digital world until the new episodes return. We will let you know specifics when we have them so you can pass them on.

On behalf of everyone at CBS, thank you for expressing your support of "Jericho" in such an extraordinary manner. Your protest was creative, sustained and very thoughtful and respectful in tone. You made a difference.

Sincerely,

Nina Tassler
President, CBS Entertainment
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
Press Release
What CBS didn’t tell you when it cancelled Jericho,
Fans of the series respond.
When CBS announced its new schedule this past week, Jericho was not on it.
Nina Tassler, President of CBS Entertainment, was quoted as saying the show ‘just lost its engine.’ She gave no recognition of the fact that by choosing to put the show on hiatus, airing Armed and Famous in its time slot, CBS turned that engine off. When they had the show return, they scheduled it opposite American Idol for its first three airings.
It is hardly any surprise that the show lost viewers. Ms. Tassler also noted that the show had ‘good viewers, loyal viewers’.
As some of those loyal viewers we want you to know some things that Ms. Tassler didn’t say:

Jericho was consistently second in its time slot.

Jericho’s household numbers were in line with, and sometimes better than, last year’s occupant The Amazing Race.

While other shows that went on hiatus have continued to lose viewers upon their return – Jericho has not.

CBS gave the show practically no promotion during April and May (not even The Early Show did anything on the show for its finale.)
Ms. Tassler spent little time this year talking about multi-platform delivery of CBS shows. That could be because Jericho was the little engine that could in that area. It was popular in On Demand cable services. It was a top TV download purchase from both iTunes and Amazon Download. At CBS.com it is the number one show on the advertiser supported InnerTube. There was also a thriving Internet community for Jericho on CBS’s own site. The Jericho forum is the most popular destination of any viewer area on CBS.com, with more activity there then on the other show forums combined.
All of this tells us, the viewers, that CBS did not look at the full picture when considering the future of Jericho. That they did not realize how popular the show really was. For many of us, Jericho is the show that brought us back to network television. This is a show that inspires loyalty in its viewers unseen by CBS in years, maybe decades.
Many of us have sent CBS nuts echoing the response of lead character Jake Green in a request for Jericho’s surrender –“Nuts.” The depth and passion of viewer response to the decision to cancel Jericho is driving the organization of this campaign to convince CBS to reconsider and renew the show. The fact that CBS has been swamped with calls and emails since the first day of the cancellation announcement cannot be attributed to anything other then honest viewer response. Jericho deserves more time to tell its story, we accept no less.
Fan information and strategy sites: www.Jericholives.com and www.Jerichorallypoint.com
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.06.2007., 19:11   #46
samo kretenima može na pamet pasti da ovak nekaj uopće idu micati s programa
serija je predobra
Old 25.06.2007., 19:26   #47
ko se moze nazvati vjernikom i razmisljati o vjeri a ne postivati Bozje zapovjedi. Ili se smatraj vjernikom i trudi se posivati zapovjedi, ili se ne smatraj vjernikom i nastavi zivjeti po svjetovnome. Misljenje jednog fanatika :-)
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.10.2007., 15:49   #48
Pogledala pilot. Dobra serija.
(uglavnom volim apokaliptične radnje)
Old 01.11.2007., 10:12   #49
pogledao prvi dvd... mrak mi za sada
Old 01.11.2007., 15:13   #50
Da, mislim da sam na TVGuideu pročitao, Jericho će najvjerojatnije dobit termin nedjeljom, 8/7c, a ne svoj stari, srijedom... Možda kad završi The Amazing Race će stavit Jericho I onda novu sezonu TAR-a ako propadne... A ako ne, možda se i zadrži tamo
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.11.2007., 14:00   #51
kaze imdb da krece u sijecnju
Old 03.11.2007., 16:25   #52
Ma to je samo zato što treba krenut u midseasonu... A midseason počinje u siječnju... To ništa nije točno... Mogli bi stavit ida počne u ožujku, a mogli bi stavit i za 2 tjedna...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.11.2007., 18:19   #53
Uspjela sam dovršiti prvu sezonu. Jako dobra serija. Ja bih htjela da to ubuduće bude malo više apokaliptičnije, malo više u stilu Mad Maxa, The Postmana i sl. filmova, pa bi imalo sigurno više materijala, čak i za 4-5 sezona... Stanley i Mimi (Stimy ) su mi naravno presmiješni. Nego, Hawkins mi je zakon lik... I trebali bi češće prikazivati Kenchyja pijanicu, pošto su mi Indijci jako simpatični...
Old 04.12.2007., 03:17   #54
12.2., Tuesday 10/9c!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.12.2007., 14:52   #55
Jupii!!
Old 05.12.2007., 00:02   #56
Nije valjda da će 2. sezona imati samo 7 epizoda?
Old 05.12.2007., 01:03   #57
Da
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.12.2007., 02:20   #58
mogao bih pucat po scenaristima i redateljima i svima ostalima koji su radili Jericho..... odlicna serija ...pogledao sam upravo zadnju epizodu... u nekim djelovima me podsjetila na zivot na sjeveru iako ... ono mali grad i svakodnevni zivot...iako se ovdje radi o post apokalipticnom dobu ...ali kraj p rve sezone ... ma je...o ima ja sve .. pa ko je tu lud tako zavrsit seriju ....ovo sam jedino vidio u traveleru kojeg su na slican nacin zavrsili i onda odustali od daljnjeg snimanja .....

jedva cekam iducu sezonu ali u 7 nastavaka ... kako se prica ... mislim da nece uspjet isve .. pokriti ...i razjasniti ..

uostalom .. cekamo svi 2. mj.. pa cemo vidjeti ..

ali kraj
Old 15.12.2007., 02:38   #59
Serija je otkazana NAKON što je finale snimljeno

Nisu valjda glupi da, ako znaju da će serija završit, ostave stvari tako nerazjašnjene...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.12.2007., 04:47   #60
debili americki. važno da serije za debile snimaju u 300 sezona. stoka maloumna republikanska! Jericho je bio sjajan, ali što mogu u 7. epizoda?ma nek se gone!
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 14:10.