Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Povijest > Domovinski rat

Domovinski rat Domovinski rat bez politike

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 26.09.2015., 02:20   #1
Hello from America... Need information GARDIJSKA BRIGADA ANTE BRUNO BUSIC

Sorry I only speak english and using google translate to write on here... I hope someone can help me...

Here in the US (where I'm posting from), we receive a lot of rifle parts that are left over from the Balkans war... Sometimes they have unusual markings on the furniture made by the soldiers who carried them. Usually these are just carved or scratched-in names, but sometimes there are more elaborate carvings made by a more talented artist. and some with stickers like this one...

I recently got this and would like to know the history...
Also anybody have videos or even pictures with the sticker on the ak47 like this one... or any interesting stories? Thank you for your help...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...psmw79gsy2.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...psagh4sieb.jpg
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.09.2015., 00:21   #2
Hey there! I'm going to translate your post in case someone knows about it, but doesn't speak english,
and then I'll tell you what i know.

HRVATSKI:

Čovjek je iz SAD-a, i tamo očigledno naručuje dijelove kalašnjikova koji dolaze odavde, i mnogi su korišteni za vrijeme Domovinskog rata i rata u BiH. Mnogi dijelovi su ukrašeni gravurama, imenima, natpisima, ili (poput ovoga na slici) imaju naljepnicu.

Očigledno je da je ovaj primjerak pripadao nekome iz 1. gardijske brigade A.B.B., pa ga zanima ako netko može ispričati malo više o
ovoj gardijskoj brigadi, jesu li svi stavljali takve naljepnice, i ako netko ima, da stavi sliku puške kako je izgledala "čitava".

Ako netko to zna, a ne zna engleski, ja ću prevesti čovjeku, nije problem.

ENGLISH:

If someone know a bit more, but does not speak english, they'll post it and I'll translate it to english.
As far as I know, the sticker is from the 1st Guards Brigade Ante Bruno Bušić, named after a Croatian who was killed durig the 70's from the Yugoslav secret police, because he was for a sovereign and democratic Croatia. The hit happened in Paris in 1978.

This guards brigade was firstly known under the name "Bojna Knez Branimir" (Battalion Duke/Prince Branimir),
but as their importance during the war in Bosnia grew, and they became more mobile and more professional, they were reorganized into a regiment (1992), and later guards brigade (1994), both under the name of Ante Bruno Bušić [Pronounciation Bush-Itch].

It was formed because there was a need to protect the Croatian residents from Serbs in Bosnia, and the first commander was Slavko Grubišić.

They participated in the operations "Cincar", "Summer '95" and "Storm".
Old 29.09.2015., 00:24   #3
Also, here's the facebook site, maybe you can contact someone there.
Usually people know each other ver well and stayed close friends and colleagues, so maybe you'll even find the guy who sold those parts you currently own!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/1-Gar...=photos_stream
Old 29.09.2015., 21:29   #4
thank you so much for helping me... I went on the facebook page you linked me but they only gave me a link to read on Wikipedia and that's it... When i ask to hear stories what happened from the people and see pictures maybe of the stickers or the ak's like this one and so forth they wouldn't talk to me or tell me anything... Maybe cause they don't understand English...

But if you can help thank you
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.10.2015., 16:31   #5
As far as I remember they were the only Brigade equipt with armor and artillery HVO had. The only part of HVO that looked like an actual army. The rest was more like a militia. One part was based in Livno in the summer and fall of 1995. and took part in operations Storm and Maestral which ended the war in Bosnia by Dayton (OH) Agreement.
Don't know much more, I am afraid.

There was a guy here 10 years ago, or so, who also had parts of an old worn out AK from this time. Just thought about it last week, weird right?! So my question is how did you get these parts? How did they surface in U.S.? They should be locked up in storage and long forgoten by now.

P.S. Don't be surprised people are hesitant to share their intimacy with total strangers on the Internet. It's something to talk about face to face.

Zadnje uređivanje Pugsley Adams : 05.10.2015. at 17:03.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.10.2015., 18:41   #6
kaj vec nije bilo o ovome rjec na forumu il necem slicnom?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.10.2015., 21:59   #7
Quote:
Pugsley Adams kaže: Pogledaj post
As far as I remember they were the only Brigade equipt with armor and artillery HVO had. The only part of HVO that looked like an actual army. The rest was more like a militia. One part was based in Livno in the summer and fall of 1995. and took part in operations Storm and Maestral which ended the war in Bosnia by Dayton (OH) Agreement.
Don't know much more, I am afraid.

There was a guy here 10 years ago, or so, who also had parts of an old worn out AK from this time. Just thought about it last week, weird right?! So my question is how did you get these parts? How did they surface in U.S.? They should be locked up in storage and long forgoten by now.

P.S. Don't be surprised people are hesitant to share their intimacy with total strangers on the Internet. It's something to talk about face to face.

I got it from a company that sells gun parts... they have thousands and thousands of ak furniture sets shipped to america that was taken off the rifles as a set like you see in the picture... and i got lucky cause this was the only one that had a sticker on it with a brigade... The rest had peoples name carved/art and maybe little stickers from tv shows...

Why should they be locked up and forgotten? I think people should learn the history... It is interesting to listen and read what happened... I would love to hear from someone from this brigade and they tell me they put this sticker on the ak47 and what happened and show pictures...

Yes i know people dont wanna say anything but people should not be afraid to tell there stories...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.10.2015., 01:15   #8
Because we might need them again, and if the furniture is in America who knows where is the rest of the gun. So we might be stuck with sticks and stones instead of rifles we thought we had.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 16:28.