Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 09.05.2015., 19:49   #21
Jos malo detalja (koji mi promakli) - Bruce Campbell Says ‘Ash vs Evil Dead’ Won’t Be “A Watered-Down Version of Evil Dead”
Quote:
We have many details below, but perhaps all you need is this statement from Campbell, who promised “This is not going to be a watered down version of Evil Dead. …[The fans] want the hardcore stuff, and they’re going to get it.”

Raimi said that this show “doesn’t really exist in the exact same universe [as the movies]. It’s a slightly altered universe. It takes place somewhere in an alternate universe after Evil Dead 2.”

And yet Army of Darkness still kind of exists for Ash. “Army of Darkness, does it exist? Well, certainly Ash went through that experience. We’re not referencing specifics from that, but he certainly has that in his memory.”

The show takes place 30 years after we last saw Ash (however that reconciles with the “alternate universe” idea) and Raimi says, “The Deadites have been fairly dormant over the last 20-30 years and Ash has been living a low life, hiding out. Our story really begins when they come back and someone is needed to stand up against them.”
Upitno je hoce li biti i putovanja kroz vrijeme.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.05.2015., 15:08   #22
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Jos malo detalja (koji mi promakli) - Bruce Campbell Says ‘Ash vs Evil Dead’ Won’t Be “A Watered-Down Version of Evil Dead”

Upitno je hoce li biti i putovanja kroz vrijeme.
Nadao sam se da hoće
Old 10.05.2015., 16:27   #23
Kako gore pise ta ideja nije iskljucena, tako da mozda i do kraja sezone.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 16.05.2015., 00:09   #24
Novi dizajn Necronomicona - See The Necronomicon From “Ash Vs. Evil Dead”
Quote:
Perhaps one of the most recognizable props in horror history is the Necronomicon from the Evil Dead films. And now that filming is underway in New Zealand for the STARZ series Ash Vs. Evil Dead, it’s time for the book to be opened once again!

Director Michael J. Bassett has posted a photo on Instagram that shows the new book design from the show. It’s a little dark but it’s still easy to make out a horrific visage on the cover, the face made of twisted and strained skin. You can see the image below.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.05.2015., 02:01   #25
Jos jedna uloga dodana seriji - Starz's 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Adds Mimi Rogers (Exclusive)

Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.05.2015., 23:25   #26
Teaser 2; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ncef44CHrI
Old 30.05.2015., 16:55   #27
Kratak teaser ali dobar. Mnogi su optimisticni oko ove serije, nadam se da ce ispunit ocekivanja.

Medju komentarima na YT se spominje moguca premijera full trailera u 7. mjesecu na ComicConu.

U jednom intervjuu je Campbell spomenuo kako imaju petogodisnji plan za ovu seriju, tako da ako bude dobra gledanost bi mogla serija ic 5+ sezona.

Zadnje uređivanje *Hades* : 30.05.2015. at 17:41.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.06.2015., 22:19   #28
Mali foto teaser Campbella u seriji - Bruce Campbell teases with Ash photo for Ash vs Evil Dead series

Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.06.2015., 18:42   #29
Bruce Campbell Shares “Creepy” Photo From “Ash vs. Evil Dead” Set
Quote:
Bruce Campbell took to Twitter to post a picture from the set of “Ash Vs. Evil Dead“, which is currently shooting its first season.

The photo shows film equipment and staff in a forest, crepuscular rays shining through the branches. Campbell simply states, “Even daytime is creepy on the #AshVsEvilDead set.”

“Ash vs. Evil Dead,” which is currently in production in New Zealand, is the long-awaited follow-up to the classic horror film franchise The Evil Dead and is set to premiere on STARZ in Fall 2015.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.07.2015., 02:48   #30
Izasao nam i jedan pravi screenshot - Exclusive first image of Bruce Campbell in Ash vs Evil Dead

Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.07.2015., 23:26   #31
Jos novih screenshotova - More exclusive images of Bruce Campbell in Ash vs Evil Dead
Ash izgleda zestoko sa motorkom na novoj slici

Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.07.2015., 10:39   #32
Screenshotovi

Ono manje dobro: runtime: 30 min ...pa ko će izdržat čekajući svaku iduću epizodu. No vjerujem Raimiu i u tih 10x30 min će dat show kak bog zapovjeda.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.07.2015., 05:07   #33
Evo nam trailera
Koja ce to bit komedija vec prva scena u kamperu

Serija pocinje s prikazivanjem na Halloween, 31.10.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.07.2015., 13:57   #34
ovo mora biti vrh
Old 13.07.2015., 13:36   #35
"You know they were Jewish, right?"

Ovo se gleda.
They are gone now. Fled, banished in death or exile, lost, undone. Over the land sun and wind still move to burn and sway the trees, the grasses. No avatar, no scion, no vestige of that people remains. On the lips of the strange race that now dwells there their names are myth, legend, dust. - Cormac McCarthy
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.07.2015., 18:19   #36
Ta jewish fora na 'pogrebu' je prejaka
Imam osjecaj da ce svaka epizoda sazdrzavat nesto crnog humora.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 20.08.2015., 06:15   #37
Izasao sluzbeni poster za Ash vs Evil Dead

The Official “Ash vs Evil Dead” Poster Is Here!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 20.08.2015., 16:27   #38
Predobro
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.08.2015., 20:43   #39
Bice ovo jebeno zabavno ! :klap:
Old 22.08.2015., 18:15   #40
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Evo nam trailera
Koja ce to bit komedija vec prva scena u kamperu

Serija pocinje s prikazivanjem na Halloween, 31.10.
trailer djeluje odlično, gleda se
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 23:46.