Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 19.08.2011., 20:36   #1
Arrow American Horror Story (2011-)

Quote:
FX's new drama series American Horror Story makes its debut on October 5.

American Horror Story: Murder House (originally titled as American Horror Story) is the first season of the FX television series American Horror Story, aired between October 5, 2011 through December 21, 2011. The season was produced by 20th Century Fox Television, and the executive producers were Dante Di Loreto and series creators Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy.

The All Star cast features Dylan McDermott (The Practice) as "Ben Harmon," a psychiatrist; Connie Britton (Friday Night Lights) as "Vivien Harmon," Ben's wife; Taissa Farmiga as "Violet," the Harmon's teenage daughter; Jessica Lange (Tootsie, Blue Sky, Grey Gardens) in her first-ever regular series TV role as "Constance," the Harmon's neighbor; Evan Peters (One Tree Hill) plays "Tate Langdon," one of Ben's patients; and Denis O'Hare (The Good Wife) as "Larry Harvey." Guest stars for the series include Frances Conroy (Six Feet Under) as the Harmon's housekeeper; Alexandra Breckenridge (Dirt) as the Harmon's housekeeper; and Jamie Brewer as Constance's daughter.
The first season follows the Harmon family: Ben (Dylan McDermott), Vivien (Connie Britton) and Violet (Taissa Farmiga), who move from Boston to Los Angeles to start a new life in a Victorian mansion, after Vivien has a miscarriage and Ben has an affair with Hayden (Kate Mara), one of his students. On arrival, they learn from Marcy (Christine Estabrook), the real estate agent, that the previous owners of their new mansion, a couple named Chad and Patrick (Zachary Quinto and Teddy Sears), died in an apparent murder/suicide. Their neighbor Constance (Jessica Lange) and her daughter Addie (Jamie Brewer) become frequent, and sometimes unwelcome, guests. Addie seems to have a connection with the house's mysterious past. Larry Harvey (Denis O'Hare), a former resident of the house who has suffered from horrible burns, also begins inserting himself into the Harmons' lives, giving Ben a cryptic warning about the house. The house also "comes with" Moira O'Hara (Frances Conroy/Alexandra Breckenridge), a housekeeper who appears young and seductive to men, but old and matronly to women.

Ben begins seeing patients out of his home office. One in particular, a possibly psychotic teenage boy named Tate Langdon (Evan Peters), takes interest in kindred spirit Violet, who suffers from depression. Ben is unaware that Tate is both a ghost and the son of Constance. As the family settles into the home, bizarre events begin to occur with increasing regularity. It is soon revealed that there have been upwards of 20 violent deaths in the home over the course of its history, so much so that it has come to be known as "The Murder House". The family struggles with their own personal tribulations, oblivious to the reality that their home is haunted by ghosts. While exploring the attic, Vivien discovers a latex bondage suit. She later has sex with a man wearing it, who she believes is Ben, but is actually Tate. Vivien's rape results in the rare occurrence of becoming pregnant with twins by different fathers. It is later revealed that Tate's motive in having sex with Vivien was to conceive a baby for Nora (Lily Rabe), a ghost in the house who lost her own child. Hayden comes from Boston and tries to blackmail Ben into abandoning Vivien, so they can start their relationship over, threatening to tell Vivien that she's pregnant with Ben's baby. She is killed by Larry and buried by Ben in the house grounds, thus coming back as a ghost. Several ghosts in the house, including Hayden and Nora, conspire to drive Vivien mad so that they can raise the babies as their own.

On Halloween, the one day in which the dead can walk among the living, Violet learns that Tate is an infamous school shooter, who killed a library full of his classmates (as well as crippling a teacher and setting Larry Harvey on fire) to punish his mother Constance for having Tate's younger (and deformed) brother euthanized. Addie is run over by a car, and Constance fails to get her corpse to the Harmon's property in time to imprison her spirit so that she can be reunited with her brother's ghost. Vivien, meanwhile, learns from the "Murder House Tour" that the house was the home of a back alley abortionist and that the still-living monster in the basement of the house is the creation of the doctor, whose son was killed by a patient's vengeful boyfriend, dismembered and resurrected as the monstrous "Infantata".

Faced with the monster Tate is, and her own romantic feelings for him, Violet kills herself, something she doesn't realize was successful until weeks later when she discovers she cannot leave the house. After many poltergeists, Vivien is committed to an insane asylum, while Ben is convinced that the second twin was fathered by Luke (Morris Chestnut), a neighborhood security officer. Meanwhile, Constance enlists the help of a medium, Billie Dean Howard (Sarah Paulson), to help her talk to Addie. Constance discovers from Billie Dean, to her horror, that Tate's child with Vivien will become the Antichrist. After Ben learns of Tate being the "Rubber Man", he has Vivien freed from the asylum.

Vivien gives birth to the twins in the house, with Moira recruiting the more benevolent ghosts of the house to help her deliver the children. Vivien and one of the newborn babies die, leaving Ben with the surviving twin. Violet breaks up with Tate after Chad reveals that Tate raped Violet's mother and murdered him and his boyfriend due to their inability to produce a child. Ben tries to get into contact with his now dead wife and daughter, who refuse to show themselves. As he grieves he contemplates suicide to be with them. Instead, Vivien shows herself and convinces Ben to leave the house immediately for the protection of the baby. As Ben is leaving the house, he is caught and murdered by Hayden, who hangs him to simulate a suicide. Hayden attempts to take the baby, but Constance, with the help of the ghost of a lover named Travis (Michael Graziadei), whom Hayden murdered, takes the child instead. Constance hides the baby and tells the police that Ben killed himself out of grief for his wife's death and that Violet (whose body is never found) ran off with the surviving child.

Now trapped in the house, the Harmons team up with Moira and the other benevolent spirits to keep other families from moving in by scaring them away. Meanwhile, Tate has consigned himself to living with Hayden, both of whom have been blocked out by the Harmons using a trick that Tate taught Violet. As the Harmons are decorating a Christmas tree, Tate promises to wait for Violet forever, as he and Hayden watch on through a door frame. Three years later, Constance (who left town) returns to Los Angeles, but finds that her grandson, Michael (the Antichrist), has murdered his nanny. She slowly walks towards the smiling child as he rocks back and forth. She then smiles and whispers, "Now what am I gonna do with you?"

FX
IMDB

Quote:
Season 1: Murder House (2011)
Season 2: Asylum (2012–2013)
Season 3: Coven (2013–2014)
Season 4: Freak Show (2014–2015)
Season 5: Hotel (2015–2016)
Season 6: Roanoke (2016)
Season 7: Cult (2017)
Season 8: Apocalypse (2018)
Season 9: 1984 (2019)

Oveeeeeee jeeseeeeeni Točnije od 5.10. Djeluje zanimljivo, jedino što je već minus - Ryan Murphy.

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 14.10.2015. at 17:43. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.08.2011., 23:24   #2
pogledat ću svakako, čini mi se da bi moglo biti zanimljivo
Old 20.08.2011., 19:44   #3
A o čemu se radi?
Old 20.08.2011., 19:45   #4
jel to Glee spin off?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 20.08.2011., 19:46   #5
Trebali bi pustiti nešto više info o radnji... iako izgleda zanimljivo
Odgovori s citatom
Old 20.08.2011., 20:45   #6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOugYXSfNow - promo
Fuck, meni se ovo sviđa. A ne zelim da mi se sviđa jer to radi Ryan Murphy sto znaci da ce to eventually postat zesce sranje.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.08.2011., 14:46   #7
cini mi se da ce ovo biti vise sapunica nego horor :/, ali provericu o cemu se radi sigurno.
Old 21.08.2011., 15:18   #8
Promo izgleda zanimljivo, čini mi se da oni žive u nekoj haunted kući normalno sa duhovima kako članovima obitelji ?!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.08.2011., 17:45   #9
Žalosno al već vidim da ću gledati jer mi fali dramskog horora. I zato ću gledati samo prvu sezonu jer je to ipak Murphy. Sljedeće godine nikome neću priznati da sam to ikad gledala, niti ću gledati drugu sezonu.

Osim Murphya me smeta što se zove 'American'. Iz političkih razloga pa nebi o tome.

Sigurno će biti novo i neočekivano i neviđeno...do druge sezone.

Dakle...gleda se.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.08.2011., 20:58   #10
Mislim da će ovo biti više Nip/Tuck nego Glee... no svejedno će otić k'vragu vrlo brzo
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.08.2011., 23:23   #11
vjerujem da će na početku (sezona, možda dvije) biti dobro, pa zašto onda ne pogledat
Old 10.09.2011., 23:30   #12
Ovo me baš zanima.. Inače volim horrore i neka dobra serija tog žanra ne bi bila na odmet.. nisam se dobro prepala još od X-filesa..
Jedino me ovaj detalj brine co-created by former Nip/Tuck executive producers ..
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.09.2011., 13:34   #13
Quote:
Ribac kaže: Pogledaj post
Mislim da će ovo biti više Nip/Tuck nego Glee... no svejedno će otić k'vragu vrlo brzo
nije valjda da na to gledaš kao na pozitivno?
Old 06.10.2011., 16:48   #14
Pogledala...jedva...prvu i mogu samo reći da je Ryan poludio skroz. Scene drmanja kamere su očajne i na krivom mjestu, ne daju umjetnički dojam, a onaj dio 'horror' uopće nije horror. Nije čak ni realističan, nego kao zbirka sjećanja, totalno nekoherentno. Mislim samo usporedne radi, Paranormal Witness je puno jezovitije sniman nego ovo, prema PW, ovo je za vrtić. Zapravo bi se teško i svrstalo u 'horror'.Osim zato jer ima duhova.

Nije vrijedno gledanja. Kritike su prenapuhane. Dosta toga je maznuto iz drugih filmova/serija.

Prvo sam si mislila da je American Horror Story naslov dat, zato jer je to kreativno. Sad si mislim da nisu imali pojma kako da to nazovu.

Ovo spada na CW a ne na FX. Ne gledam.

Ova kritika mi se sviđa:AMS

Zadnje uređivanje pizza : 06.10.2011. at 16:59.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.10.2011., 19:11   #15
Moja reakcija je bila "what is this? I don't even.."

Prikladno
http://www.tv.com/news/american-horr...spot;gumball;1
Old 06.10.2011., 21:40   #16
Ovo nije toliko loše kao što zvuči i kao što je neki prikazuju; već je ovo jednostavno pokušaj kopiranja standardnih kult/trash horora sa velikog platna

A priča je standardna, gdje se problematična obitelj seli u novu sredinu, novu kuću koja je jel slučajno ukleta i u kojoj se događaju niz paranormalnih stvari… Ne znam kako vi ostali gledate ali meni tu ima i podosta horor/paranormalnog elementa, samo eto kao što sam rekao na onaj starinski kult/trash i bizar način

Istina kamera malo živcira, ono brzi i krupni planovi, kao da se iz svakoga kadra bude nešto spešl dogodilo

Nije loše ali opet ne vidim kako bi se ovo u budućnosti moglo razvijati, to mi je nekako za mini seriju od 6-10 epizoda max..
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.10.2011., 01:31   #17
OK, WHAT. THE. FUCK.

To je bila moja prva reakcija nakon pogledanog pilota. Šta je ovo?

Nakon pilota, ne znam ako mi je ovo dobro ili mi je loše. Ne znam ako mi je smiješno ili strašno.

Rad kamere je očaj. Znam da su to napravili kako bi postigli "scare effect", al kamera se cijelo vrijeme tresla, čak i u "normalnim" scenama. Kakvi su onda ovi prelasci s jedne scene na drugu? Sve nabacano navrat-nanos.

Murphy očito ima fetiš na klinke s Downovim sindromom.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.10.2011., 16:14   #18
Quote:
Lex Luthor kaže: Pogledaj post
Ovo nije toliko loše kao što zvuči i kao što je neki prikazuju; već je ovo jednostavno pokušaj kopiranja standardnih kult/trash horora sa velikog platna

A priča je standardna, gdje se problematična obitelj seli u novu sredinu, novu kuću koja je jel slučajno ukleta i u kojoj se događaju niz paranormalnih stvari… Ne znam kako vi ostali gledate ali meni tu ima i podosta horor/paranormalnog elementa, samo eto kao što sam rekao na onaj starinski kult/trash i bizar način

Istina kamera malo živcira, ono brzi i krupni planovi, kao da se iz svakoga kadra bude nešto spešl dogodilo

Nije loše ali opet ne vidim kako bi se ovo u budućnosti moglo razvijati, to mi je nekako za mini seriju od 6-10 epizoda max..
S ovom se u potpunosti slažem.
Iskreno, moja očekivanja su bila ekstremno niska, tako da me je konačni rezultat pozitivno iznenadio

Quote:
Jay&AmberFan kaže: Pogledaj post
Murphy očito ima fetiš na klinke s Downovim sindromom.
I meni je to palo na pamet
Old 07.10.2011., 19:28   #19
početak serije je kao '78 godina i ona mala sa Dawnovim sindromom ima recimo 8 godina i sad je prošlo 30 godina a ona izgleda kao da ima 25 a ne 40,mislim ono WTF? Osim ako nisu svi mrtvi.

A ovo je točno Murphyev stil kad je išao na degutantne scene baš kao u nip/tucku. Što odvratnije to bolje.

Ovo je kao horor iz 80tih i još i takva muzika. Čak i više neka noir furka.

i ono kad je muž vidio ovu is Six feet under kao zgodnu trebicu, a ostali staru babu, već viđeno.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.10.2011., 22:55   #20
O MOJ BOŽE!

ja uopće ne znam što bih mislio o ovome, a ne volim kad se nađem u takvoj situaciji

mislim da smo u ovih 50 min vidjeli sve klišeje iz proteklih 30 godina...

kako je ovo uopće zamišljeno? koliko epizoda? po meni bi tu super išla još jedna i gotova priča

i s kim je ona pobogu zatrudnjela, nije valjd sa klincem koji ide na terapije kod muža

sad ovo moram gledat dalje, a taaako ne želim više gledati, da bar nisam ni krenuo gledati prvu
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 09:48.