Natrag   Forum.hr > Informatička tehnologija > Internet > Internet biznis

Internet biznis Zarada i poslovanje na Internetu

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 24.06.2015., 20:18   #1
sedo pitanje

Znaci otvorio sam account poslao sve i prihvatili da bih u ponedeljak dobio mail a tek danas vidio

Your Sedo account has been marked during a security check. To verify the authenticity of the contact address details, we require that you send us a copy of your ID/passport and a recent utility bill. Should the entries in your Sedo account be incorrect or expired, please change those details.

To change your address:
1. Login to your account
2. Go to My Sedo > My Account
3. Enter your full postal address
4. Click “Save changes” to save the changes

If you have to change the name and surname of the contact person in your Sedo account please send us the ID/passport and utility bill of this individual, so that we can update this information.

Please note, that we will be forced to suspend your Sedo account if we do not receive any response from you within 3 working days.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter and thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Your Sedo Team
--
Security and Compliance
Sedo.com :: Im Mediapark 6 :: 50670 Cologne :: Germany
http://www.sedo.com:: [email protected]

Najgora stvar nemogu uci na account isao sam uvijek preko moba a nece na komp posaljem da mi vrati na gmail password i nedolazi nista.Kako rijesiti problem imam samo podatke na account adresu nisam ostavio bank podatke
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 15:16.