Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 15.05.2014., 01:04   #1
Your Family or Mine (2015)

Quote:
TBS has given the greenlight to Your Family or Mine, a new domestic comedy with a twist starring Kyle Howard (Royal Pains, My Boys), Kat Foster ('Til Death, Royal Pains), Richard Dreyfuss (The Goodbye Girl, The American President) and JoBeth Williams (Poltergeist, Dexter). Based on an enormously popular Israeli comedy from Keshet International, the series is being executive produced by Greg Malins (Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Will & Grace); Jamie Tarses (Happy Endings, Franklin & Bash); Keshet's Rubi Duanias, Yaniv Polishuk, Avi Nir and Ran Telem; and Teddy Productions' Tamira Yardeni. Your Family or Mine is produced by Sony Pictures Television, Jamie Tarses' Fanfare Productions, Keshet International and Teddy Productions.

TBS has ordered 10 episodes of Your Family or Mine, which is slated to premiere in 2015. Originally created by Rubi Duanias and Yaniv Polishuk, the comedy centers on Oliver (Howard) and Kelli (Foster), a young couple with two daughters. Oliver and Kelli are living proof of the adage, "When you marry someone, you don't just marry them, you marry their whole family." Putting a unique spin on domestic comedies, each episode of Your Family or Mine will focus on a different side of the family, one week with Kelli's family, the next with Oliver's.

Oliver's parents, Louis (Dreyfuss) and Ricky (Williams) Mansfield, never make visits comfortable for Kelli, who grudgingly endures inappropriate remarks from gruff retiree Louis and thinly veiled insults from Ricky. Time spent at the Mansfield household also includes frequent encounters with Oliver's brothers, the cocky Jason (Danny Comden -- Dirt, I'm With Her) and the dreamy Blake (Andrew Lees -- Dance Academy, Home and Away).
"Your Family or Mine breathes new life into the domestic family comedy format with its innovative 'one week with her family, the next with his' format," said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TNT, TBS and Turner Classic Movies (TCM). "This series brings together an ideal ensemble of young talents and award-winning veterans, along with a remarkable production team led by hit-maker Greg Malins, our frequent collaborator Jamie Tarses and our new friends at Keshet International."
Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzdrA3aKcRg

Nova serija na TBS-u. Meh.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.04.2015., 18:20   #2
Krenula prošli tjedan. Neduhovito, usiljeno. Ko neki sitcom iz 90-ih. Šteta.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.04.2015., 11:28   #3
Hmmmm, meni su odlični
Odgovori s citatom
Old 31.05.2015., 23:54   #4
Gledam ih i ja dalje, ipak.

Kad su epizode s njegovom familijom, onda mi budu OK. Al čim pređu na njenu - Užas.

Iako je najmlađa sestra preluda

Let's do it in bed.
Kinky.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.06.2015., 00:31   #5
Gledam i ja. Nisu mi losi.

Koncept mi je zanimljiv, a najbolji lik mi je ona iz Office-a.

Nego, proslu epizodu sam "uhvatio" u opening credits da je bazirana na nekoj izraelskoj seriji. Suprise, suprise.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.10.2015., 15:07   #6
Službeno otkazano.

Quote:
The cancellation comes as TBS has yet to debut Tribeca, its Rashida Jones-starring cop comedy produced by Steve and Nancy Carell. The cabler also quietly canceled Greg Malins' freshman entry Your Family or Mine. Its comedy roster also includes the upcoming Jason Jones and Samantha Bee scripted family comedy and animated entry American Dad and the upcoming Wrecked. On the pilot side, the cabler is developing alien comedy The Group, produced by The Office's Greg Daniels.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 08:24.