Natrag   Forum.hr > Lifestyle > Gastronomija > Hrana i zdravlje

Hrana i zdravlje Posebni režimi prehrane

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Prev Prethodni post   Sljedeći post Next
Old 09.04.2008., 13:18   #1
Zdrave biljke

Žižula (Zizyphus Jujuba L.), Čičindra

Čičindra ili Žižula je zbunoliko drvo koje naraste do 10 metara u visinu. To je najbrojnija vocka koja se uzgaja u Kini mada je rasprostranjena po cijelom svijetu.U Hrvatskoj Čičindra raste u Dalmaciji,primoriju i po otocima. Plodovi se koriste za ishranu ali i kao medicina zbog bogatstva minerala, vitamina i mnogih drugih korisnih i ljekovitih sastojaka.
Dobre rezultate daje kod lijecenja slabosti,umora,stresa,kronicnih oboljenja jetre,trbuha,srca, nervoze i mnogih drugih. Takodjer zbog ljekovitosti koristi se list i kora drveta za cajeve i kupke.U Izraelu postoji stablo Čičindre staro i preko 300 godina.Vjeruje se da je porijeklo vocke iz sjeverne Afrike i da su ga ljudi od pocetka svojih seoba nosili i sirili.

ŽIŽULA, ZIZYPHUS JUJUBA L.
Žižula liječi upale

Žižula (Zizyphus jujuba L.) pripada obitelji krkavine (Familiae Rhamnaceae). Ljekarski naziv joj je Fructus Jujubae – Baccae. Prirodni je antidot, anodyne, analgetik, adstrigent, antikarcinom, diuretik, detoksikant, dermetik, emolient, ekspektorant, febrifug, hipnotik, narkotik, pektoral, sedativ, stomahik, stiptik i ...
www.novilist.hr

Ovo je doktorat sa svedskog sveucilista u Lundu o Žižula (Zizyphus Jujuba L.), Čičindra i njenom djelovanju na organizam.
Antihyperglycemic, Antihyperlipidemic and Antioxidant Effects of Zizyphus spina christi and Zizyphus jujuba in Alloxan Diabetic Rats
The present research aims to investigate the effects of methanol extracts of Zizyphus spina christi (ZSC) and Zizyphus jujuba (ZJ) roots for the treatment of alloxan diabetic rats. Sixty rats were included in the study; they were divided into six groups. The first group, non-diabetic control rats received distilled water. The 2nd and the third groups, non-diabetic control rats were given oral dose of ZSC and ZJ extracts (100 mg kg-1 body weight). The fourth group, diabetic control rats received distilled water. The fifth and sixth groups, diabetic rats were given an oral dose of ZSC and ZJ extracts (100 mg kg-1 body weight). Fasting serum glucose was measured every week and the period of the treatment continued for 2 weeks. Serum insulin, lipid profiles, liver and kidney functions were measured at the end of the experiment. In diabetic rats both extracts significantly reduced fasting serum glucose level (p<0.001) and markedly increased serum insulin level (p<0.001). ZJ significantly reduced serum total lipids (TL), triglycerides (TG), total cholesterol (TC) and lipid peroxides (LP) (p<0.001), low density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) (p<0.05), but no significant difference on high density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C). Meanwhile, ZSC caused a noticeable decrease in TC, TG (p<0.05) and LP (p<0.001) compared with the untreated diabetic rats. ZJ significantly decreased alanine transaminase (ALT), aspartate transaminase (AST) and total bilirubin (TB) (p<0.001) in diabetic rats. Serum creatinine and urea showed significant reduction in diabetic rats treated with ZSC extract. Both extracts produced no significant changes in all studied parameters except for a significant reduction of serum lipid peroxides and urea by ZJ extract as compared to untreated diabetic control. Present data revealed that both extracts of ZSC and ZJ have beneficial effects on diabetic rats. They reduce hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia and lipid peroxides that associate diabetes. Besides, they were safe towards liver and kidney functions. The effect of ZJ is more pronounced than that of ZSC
Attached Images

Odgovori s citatom

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 08:41.