Natrag   Forum.hr > Informatička tehnologija > Kompjutorske igre

Kompjutorske igre Kultura igranja i ponoćnog ratovanja konzolom i tastaturom. Podforum: Konzole

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 03.06.2011., 20:01   #1
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Proizvođač: Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo
Izdavač: Konami
Platforme: Playstation 3, XBOX 360, Windows, Wii, PSP, Playstation 2
Datum izlaska: Jesen 2011.

Informacije:
Quote:
Konami kaže:
KONAMI Details Focus for Forthcoming Pro Evolution Soccer Simulation

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today outlined its ambitious plans and focus for Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (PES 2012), which it will release in Autumn 2011 for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Windows PC, Wii™, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) and PlayStation®2, and which again boasts exclusive use of the UEFA Champions League™ & UEFA Europa League™ licenses.

"For me, the ultimate aim in the ongoing PES series is to match what people see when they go to a match or watch a big game on TV with what they experience on their console," explains Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka, the Creative Producer of the Pro Evolution Soccer series. "As such, in consultation with football fans across the globe, we have been working non-stop to isolate and determine how to make our game marry in with how real football is played. This is key to PES 2012, and key to providing the ultimate football experience within a console title."

To this end, PES 2012 continues KONAMI's determination to work with fans of both the PES series and football in general, to create a truly realistic, immersive and utterly playable take on the modern game. Thus, the focus in PES 2012 is the instinctive way the game can be played and on teamwork in particular. Seabass and his Tokyo team have worked to recreate the very essence of top-level football, ensuring the new game's AI engine has undergone a major overhaul and provide an experience akin to being part of a real team.

Attacking play is a cornerstone of PES 2012, and the new game benefits from a more open approach that allows users to dictate the pace of movement, with all-new AI elements incorporated so team mates make runs and offer support in one-on-one situations. Players make useful dummy runs to draw defenders, and this offers users greater options to move the ball around when they are being closed down. Thus, the team works together a more cohesive unit, reacting to the movements of the player with the ball, and working to force the opposing team into mistakes.

Zonal marking and positional defending are also massively enhanced; ensuring players are forced to work harder to split the opposition defense. Meanwhile a new cursor switching system has been implemented using the right analogue stick to switch to any player on the field. This allows users to pick a team mate anywhere on the pitch, thereby allowing players to react to threats faster, and to shut down attacks more quickly. Hold up play is being tweaked to give even greater control. AI defenders are able to hold a much tighter defensive line, position themselves better and track opponents more efficiently. The off-the-ball switching also extends to key set pieces, such as goal kicks, corners, free kicks and throw-ins, and allows users to target a specific player and send them on runs or to drag defenders out of position, and allows for quick breaks and space to be exploited more easily.

The physicality of top-level football is represented as PES 2012 extends the jostling system of its predecessor. Defenders rely on their strength and stature to force a player from the ball as strikers and play makers make use of unique attributes to beat their markers. Tighter, more accurate collisions see players tumbling dependent on how they are knocked off the ball. Crucially, control is not lost, allowing the stumbling player to be brought directly back under control.

The result is a game that, more than ever, truly represents the key attributes of the world's greatest players, but without sacrificing balance and allowing single players to waltz undefended through a game. Coupled with heavily tweaked animation, more detailed lighting techniques, a wider variety of player styles, improved dead-ball situations, expanded tactics and a new customizable pass feature, means that PES 2012 truly captures the essence of top-flight football.

"Team work is what separates the world's greatest teams from their peers, and is the hub of everything within PES 2012," added Takatsuka. "PES 2012 focuses on the core elements of top-level football: attacking play, freedom of movement, the creation of space, and working together as a unit both up field and in defense. These elements combine to create a game that flows and ebbs like a real match, with individual shows of brilliance changing a game, and more control over every aspect of play within a wide-ranging yet instinctive control system. PES 2012 will turn the heads of fans everywhere."

KONAMI will be detailing further key enhancements to PES 2012 in the coming months.
Ako vam se ne da čitati, ukratko - stavljen je naglasak na timski rad te je poboljšano kretanje igrača bez lopte.

Traileri:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 - Announcement Trailer
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012: E3 2011 Trailer
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012: E3 2011 - Tech Demo

Screenshotovi:

Za nove informacije pratite:
Pes12.com
Winning Eleven Next-Gen Blog
Twitter
Pustim si Simple Mindse, zatvorim oči i zamišljam da sam ja njihov pjevač na velikom koncertu. Odjeven sam u bijelo odijelo i dugi bijeli lagani kaput, imam roza košulju. Oko vrata imam lanac, prstenje na svakoj ruci, a našminkan sam kao Boy George.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.06.2011., 11:32   #2
Ajde nadam se da cu ove godine kad instaliram 2012 osjetiti isti zanos kao i kad sam sesticu instalirao.Ovo im je zadnja sansa da poprave pes jer ce izgubiti puno fanova ako i ove godine bude pes kao i zadnjih nekoliko godina
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.06.2011., 11:48   #3
upravo tako, pes6 je zakon
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.06.2011., 15:40   #4
i ja sam jedan od onih koji se nada da su popravili PES, jer ako ovaj ne bude barem replika PES 6, onda se prebacujem na FIFU
Old 06.06.2011., 23:50   #5
Od Pes-a 6 do danas svi nastavici su bile replike samo su stavljali nove engine za grafiku i to je to, vec je vrijeme da poduzmu neke hrabre odluke.
Old 07.06.2011., 02:16   #6
mislim da se sve mora okrenuti i isprekrenuti i dati nesto sasvim novo jer ovo sto rade iz godine u godinu je skoro pa ista igra sa istim enginom
Old 11.06.2011., 18:26   #7
Evo par novosti vezanih uz igru:
  • Player models now look great in widecam. New levels of detail, with brand new lighting for day and night settings.
  • Goalkeepers have been improved, and "are very good, even at this stage".
  • Cursor change is fixed. L1 works great, although now you can change player with the right stick like in FIFA.
  • Referees have been fixed! They play the advantage rule well, while also book players after play stops!
  • We have been told that linesmen can make mistakes - on purpose!
  • Shooting is more like the older games. More control, and result make more sense. New shooting animations, and new ball physics. Shooting feels great, especially with the feeling of when the player hits the ball.
  • Precision shooting has been improved, but it's been said that the shots still lack power.
  • Graphical detail matches/surpasses PES 2010. Finally no more inconsistency like PES 2011.
  • In-game atmosphere is more intense. Players will experience a heightened matchday experience.
  • New broadcast cam is "wonderful". It shows more of the pitch, and sits still like traditional widecam. The camera sitting still means less zooming, always giving you a perfect view of the pitch.
  • While you are playing the game, you can now see substitutes warming up, managers moving, and ground staff/cameramen walking around the pitch.
  • There can be no word on commentary, because there isn't any on the current code.
  • Grass looks more brilliant. Different cuts for different stadiums promised and different camera angles for different stadiums.
  • Running animations are back. So players like Messi and Ronaldo have their own, and there are tonnes more that you can assign.
  • Crossing is similar to PES 2011, but feels different thanks to new ball physics. Not a massive change though.
  • The hardest difficulty is "tough". New defensive AI makes it tough to break top teams down - "first match, no shots on goal".
  • The catch up bug has gone! Quick players can now stay ahead and can get away from slow players.
  • Stumbling animation has gone, as you always stay in control of players at all times. 100% more responsive.
  • Players fend off opponents via off-the-ball movements. It looks more realistic, but not over physical. Eg, can see collisions at corners.
  • Foul animations look much more realistic. Collision system is "fantastic".
  • Knuckleball is still in.
  • There will be no auto kick-off.
  • For throw-ins and goal kicks, you can now select the player you want to pass to by flicking the right analogue stick.
  • Currently, there is no news regarding the public PES 2012 beta. Konami will announce details at a later date.

Također, objavljeno je da se više neće moći igrati preko d-pada već samo preko analognih stickova. D-padovi će služiti za "on-the-fly tactics", nešto kao u NBA 2k serijalu.
Pustim si Simple Mindse, zatvorim oči i zamišljam da sam ja njihov pjevač na velikom koncertu. Odjeven sam u bijelo odijelo i dugi bijeli lagani kaput, imam roza košulju. Oko vrata imam lanac, prstenje na svakoj ruci, a našminkan sam kao Boy George.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.06.2011., 15:34   #8
Quote:
iprskal9 kaže: Pogledaj post
Evo par novosti vezanih uz igru:
  • Player models now look great in widecam. New levels of detail, with brand new lighting for day and night settings.
  • Goalkeepers have been improved, and "are very good, even at this stage".
  • Cursor change is fixed. L1 works great, although now you can change player with the right stick like in FIFA.
  • Referees have been fixed! They play the advantage rule well, while also book players after play stops!
  • We have been told that linesmen can make mistakes - on purpose!
  • Shooting is more like the older games. More control, and result make more sense. New shooting animations, and new ball physics. Shooting feels great, especially with the feeling of when the player hits the ball.
  • Precision shooting has been improved, but it's been said that the shots still lack power.
  • Graphical detail matches/surpasses PES 2010. Finally no more inconsistency like PES 2011.
  • In-game atmosphere is more intense. Players will experience a heightened matchday experience.
  • New broadcast cam is "wonderful". It shows more of the pitch, and sits still like traditional widecam. The camera sitting still means less zooming, always giving you a perfect view of the pitch.
  • While you are playing the game, you can now see substitutes warming up, managers moving, and ground staff/cameramen walking around the pitch.
  • There can be no word on commentary, because there isn't any on the current code.
  • Grass looks more brilliant. Different cuts for different stadiums promised and different camera angles for different stadiums.
  • Running animations are back. So players like Messi and Ronaldo have their own, and there are tonnes more that you can assign.
  • Crossing is similar to PES 2011, but feels different thanks to new ball physics. Not a massive change though.
  • The hardest difficulty is "tough". New defensive AI makes it tough to break top teams down - "first match, no shots on goal".
  • The catch up bug has gone! Quick players can now stay ahead and can get away from slow players.
  • Stumbling animation has gone, as you always stay in control of players at all times. 100% more responsive.
  • Players fend off opponents via off-the-ball movements. It looks more realistic, but not over physical. Eg, can see collisions at corners.
  • Foul animations look much more realistic. Collision system is "fantastic".
  • Knuckleball is still in.
  • There will be no auto kick-off.
  • For throw-ins and goal kicks, you can now select the player you want to pass to by flicking the right analogue stick.
  • Currently, there is no news regarding the public PES 2012 beta. Konami will announce details at a later date.

Također, objavljeno je da se više neće moći igrati preko d-pada već samo preko analognih stickova. D-padovi će služiti za "on-the-fly tactics", nešto kao u NBA 2k serijalu.
To je dobro da ce grafiku poboljsati i ove sve sitnice poput auto kick-offa.Ali zelio bih da donesu neke preinake u master ligu jer to igra barem 90% pesovaca.Neka trejdanje poboljsaju,npr. neka stave opciju da se mozes prebaciti u drugi klub,ipak si ti valjda menadzer pa ako si uspjesan s tim prvim klubom da te neki jaci klubovi traze da treniras njihove momcadi.To barem nije tesko staviti a mislim da bi uveliko poboljsalo master ligu jer ,barem meni,dosadi nakon 4-5 sezona kad osvojis sve sto se moze osvojiti.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.06.2011., 15:44   #9
pa igraj become a legen........to mi je zakon
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.06.2011., 17:13   #10
ma master liga je sranje
Old 14.06.2011., 18:07   #11
Quote:
Justin Credible kaže: Pogledaj post
ma master liga je sranje
A ti igras...?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.06.2011., 18:19   #12
neigram,jer nema klasicne igre...uzmes neku ekipu iz recimo njemacke,pa da fino mozes i ispast u 2,3 ligu ili se borit iz 3 da dodjes u 1...pa borba za europu i slicno....kupovine igraca i sve sto ide uz to (kao u FM.....)
a to mi pes nepruza...fifa daje dosta toga u tom smislu ali fali joj itekako dobrog gameplaya (kao i PES-u) da me drži zakovanog za fotelju
Old 14.06.2011., 18:45   #13
Zašto mislite da će ovaj put napraviti neke radikalne promjene na bolje, pa svake godine najavljuju neke velike inovacije...
Old 14.06.2011., 19:30   #14
Quote:
Justin Credible kaže: Pogledaj post
neigram,jer nema klasicne igre...uzmes neku ekipu iz recimo njemacke,pa da fino mozes i ispast u 2,3 ligu ili se borit iz 3 da dodjes u 1...pa borba za europu i slicno....kupovine igraca i sve sto ide uz to (kao u FM.....)
a to mi pes nepruza...fifa daje dosta toga u tom smislu ali fali joj itekako dobrog gameplaya (kao i PES-u) da me drži zakovanog za fotelju
To je istina,trebaju to napraviti slozenije kao u FM-u.Jbg ovo im je zadnja sansa
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.06.2011., 22:43   #15
Quote:
The New Guy kaže: Pogledaj post
Zašto mislite da će ovaj put napraviti neke radikalne promjene na bolje, pa svake godine najavljuju neke velike inovacije...
EA sve više odmiče po broju prodanih primjeraka (što nije bio slučaj prije nekoliko godina) i bio bi red da izdaju pošten nastavak.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.06.2011., 23:05   #16
Quote:
epasadsetimisli kaže: Pogledaj post
To je istina,trebaju to napraviti slozenije kao u FM-u.Jbg ovo im je zadnja sansa
pa posto su poceli strasno opadat i fifa ih pretekla i na pc-u (a vec par godina vlada na konzolama) vrijeme je da naprave ensto revolucionarno...iako sumnjam...
Old 15.06.2011., 03:14   #17
baš me zanima novi nastavak. sa 2011 sam razočaran. Tj realnija je igra, moraš se punoo više namučiti nego ranije da dođeš do dobre prilike, u pes 2010 je prelagano išlo dodavanje u for zrakom ali mi je bio dosta igriviji. Ali nekako mi je 2009 najdraži bio, baš zato jer se puno lakse prolazi i dolazi u više prilika. Kad se igra s ekipom onda je zajebancija jer svatko ima šanse. Ovako ko je slabiji puno teže dolazi do prilike, i gubi mi se čar turnira kroz zezanciju.(ne mislim na nabrijane igre barcelona vs barcelona i trčanje naprijed)
Old 15.06.2011., 15:47   #18
lagani dolazak u prilike je veliki minus u takvim igrama
pogotovo kod fife....tamo u 4min pol,utakmica moze zavrsiti 4-4....
to mi je strasno glupo da se u par dodavanja i 2,3 sprinta non stop nalazis u gol sansama..
naravno da to netreba biti kao u pravom nogometu da se mora igrati utakmica 90min...al neka bude makar 15ak minuta pa da bude recimo 1-1
Old 15.06.2011., 16:34   #19
Nadam se da će konačno stavit snijeg
Old 16.06.2011., 03:12   #20
Jako mi je žaio ako D-PAD bude stvarno za taktiku "on the fly", jer ne znam za ostale, ali ja igram općenito samo s dpadom (kretanje) i igranje s analog totalno ne preferiram.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 10:30.