Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 18.08.2010., 22:07   #41
The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon (2008)

pogledaj film

Urugvajac Fede Alvarez snimio je sa 300$ kratki SF Ataque de Pánico! o invaziji gigantskih robota na Montevideo. Nakon uploadanja na Youtube ponudjeno mu je 30 mil. USD da snimi dugometraznu verziju (Izvor: Wikipedia)u Hollywoodu, a producent je trebao biti Sam Raimi. Sto je dalje bilo s tim projektom, boo

Ataque de Pánico! - film

Zadnje uređivanje Dr.Sartorius : 18.08.2010. at 22:17.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.08.2010., 22:26   #42
it's not just you, murray.
nesto koherentniji scorseseov radni film. nije lose, a ima i originalnih ideja.
Old 18.08.2010., 22:50   #43
bas sad pogledala. nije lose. kratka horor komedija.
jako dobro izgleda, rado bi pogledala neki making of.
Old 18.08.2010., 23:35   #44
Quote:
593 kaže: Pogledaj post
bas sad pogledala. nije lose. kratka horor komedija.
jako dobro izgleda, rado bi pogledala neki making of.
Zar ti nisi svojevremeno rekla da ne volis gledati ta making of 'sranja'?

@Dr.Sartorius

Tnx na odlicnim filmovima/linkovima.

---

Ovo bi svaka obitelj trebala imati doma na polici, pogotovo ako imate klince. O ljubiteljima animacije da i ne govorim (klik na fotku za uvecanje):

SLUZBENA STRANICA

Nazalost, download link ne mogu priloziti - radi se o komercijalnom projektu Pixara. S moje strane oba Blu-ray izdanja uredno su nabavljena/placena. Hm, a sto cemo sa svima onima koji si to ne mogu priustiti? Google ima rjesenje.

Google pretraga: Pixar Short Films Collection (prvi rezultat pretrage).

Potrazite i Volume 1.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.08.2010., 00:01   #45
Disclaimer: this post is absolutely legal and contains only links to other sites on the Internet. La Familia/Forum.hr is not
responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked
sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosters.

Malo je reci da obozavam Petera Weira i njegove filmove. Filmografija mu i nije bas velika, svejedno naklon do poda.

U to ime:

Quote:
Peter Weir - Short Film Collection (2005)
English | 101 mins | DivX | 930MB | 720x575 | PAL | Video Rate: 1500 kbps | Audio MP3 (48000Hz 192 kb/s tot, Joint Stereo)
Genre: Short Films

Collected together for the first time are the early, seminal short films of internationally acclaimed Director Peter Weir (Picnic at Hanging Rock, Gallipoli, The Truman Show, Master and Commander).

Personally selected by Weir, this compilation includes: 3 To Go: Michael (1969), Three Directions in Pop Music (1971), Incredible Floridas (1972), and Homesdale (1971) - a 50 minute short starring Kate Fitzpatrick and Grahame Bond.

This DVD provides a rare opportunity to witness Weir's formative work, along with the themes and style that would ultimately propel him into the international spotlight and establish his reputation as one the most thoughtful and talented directors currently working in Hollywood.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.08.2010., 00:12   #46
Quote:
La Familia kaže: Pogledaj post
Zar ti nisi svojevremeno rekla da ne volis gledati ta making of 'sranja'?
jesam.
generalno i je tako, ali ovdje bi napravila iznimku.

zna li se koliko je kostao taj film? s tim pitanjem zapravom ciljam na pitanje: koliko je toga stvarno, a koliko cgi?
Old 19.08.2010., 00:19   #47
Quote:
jesam.
generalno i je tako, ali ovdje bi napravila iznimku.

zna li se koliko je kostao taj film? s tim pitanjem zapravom ciljam na pitanje: koliko je toga stvarno, a koliko cgi?
Quote:
It was shot on a budget of $600, on a Panasonic HVX200 digital video camera and edited on Final Cut Pro.

Izvor.
Za ciglih $600.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.08.2010., 00:23   #48
600 dolara? lol. pothvat vrijedan divljenja, sto drugo reci. a ja gledam u one piramide i mislim si 'pa ovo mora bit nacrtano.'
al je jako dobro nacrtano
Old 19.08.2010., 01:40   #49
Disclaimer: this post is absolutely legal and contains only links to other sites on the Internet. La Familia/Forum.hr is not
responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked
sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosters.

Quote:
The Short Films of David Lynch (2002, 6 films)
DVDRip | English | avi | 640-672x352-480 | XviD @ 612-1236Kbps | MP3 @ 79-145Kbps | 77:30 | 464 Mb
Genre: Animation, Documentary, Horror

The Short Films of David Lynch is a collection of the early student and commissioned film work of American filmmaker David Lynch. As such, the collection does not include Lynch's later short work, which are listed in the filmography.

IMDB 7.4/10

Six Figures Getting Sick (Six Times)
1966 Six Figures Getting Sick (Six Times) Originally untitled, "Six Men Getting Sick" is a one-minute color animated film that consists of a continuous loop shown on a sculptured screen of three human shaped figures (based on casts of Lynch's own head as done by Jack Fisk) that intentionally distorted the film. Lynch's animation depicted six people getting sick: their stomachs grew and their heads would catch fire.

Lynch made this film during his second year at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Art. The school held an experimental painting and sculpture exhibit every year and Lynch entered his work in the Spring of 1966. The animated film was shown on "an Erector-set rig on top of the projector so that it would take the finished film through the projector, way up to the ceiling and then back down, so the film would keep going continuously in a loop. And then I hung the sculptured screen and moved the projector back till just what I wanted was on the screen and the rest fell back far enough to disappear" (Chris Rodley, editor, Lynch on Lynch). Lynch showed the whole thing with the sound of a siren as accompaniment. The film cost $200 and was not intended to have any successors. It was merely an experiment on Lynch's part because he wanted to see his paintings move. (1 minute animation loop repeated 6 times)

The Alphabet
1968 The Alphabet Combines animation and live action; A simple narrative structure relating a symbolically rendered expression of childhood and aging. (4 minutes).
The idea for "The Alphabet" came from Lynch's wife, Peggy Reavey, a painter whose niece, according to Lynch in Chris Rodley's Lynch on Lynch book, "was having a bad dream one night and was saying the alphabet in her sleep in a tormented way. So that's sort of what started 'The Alphabet' going." Based on the merits of this short film, Lynch was awarded an American Film Institute production grant and became a minor celebrity.

The Grandmother
1970 The Grandmother After the success of "The Alphabet", one of Lynch's friends, Bushnell Keeler recommended that he check out the American Film Institute. Keeler's brother-in-law had been involved in setting up the AFI. Lynch submitted "The Alphabet" and wrote a script for a short film entitled, "The Grandmother." He sent the script and a print of "The Alphabet" to the AFI in Washington. Lynch got a call from George Stevens, Jr. and Tony Vellani at the AFI who wanted to know if Lynch could make "The Grandmother" for $5,000 (it eventually cost $7,200).

The short film combines live action, and animation again. The story revolves around a boy who grows a Grandmother to escape neglect and abuse from his parents. Silent (no dialogue) with soundtrack cues used to convey story.

The music in the film was provided by a local group known as Tractor and marked the first time Lynch would work with Alan R. Splet who was recommended to the filmmaker by the soundman on "The Alphabet". Initially, Lynch and Splet intended to use a collection of sound effects records for the film but after going through them all they found that none of them were useful. So, Lynch and Splet took 63 days to make and record their own sound effects.

The Amputee
1974 The Amputee Made for the American Film Institute while Eraserhead was in financial limbo. The AFI was testing two different stocks of black and white video and enlisted Frederick Elmes to test each one. Lynch asked Elmes if he could shoot something with this stock and so he and Catherine Coulson stayed up all night writing script. The result was a one shot scene with Catherine Coulson about a woman attempting to write a letter while a female nurse (played by Lynch) tends to her leg stumps. (two versions 5 minutes/4 minutes).

The Cowboy and the Frenchman
1988 The Cowboy and the Frenchman Slapstick made for French Television as part of the series The French as seen by... by French magazine Figaro. With Harry Dean Stanton, Frederic Golchan, and Jack Nance. (26 minutes)

Premonitions Following an Evil Deed
1996 Lumière:Premonitions Following an Evil Deed Originally included in the 1995 film Lumière et compagnie. Forty acclaimed directors created works using the original Cinematographe invented by the Lumière brothers (52 seconds).
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.08.2010., 03:07   #50
SPOILER Ataque de Pánico

Quote:
Dr.Sartorius kaže: Pogledaj post
Urugvajac Fede Alvarez snimio je sa 300$ kratki SF Ataque de Pánico! o invaziji gigantskih robota na Montevideo. Nakon uploadanja na Youtube ponudjeno mu je 30 mil. USD da snimi dugometraznu verziju.
sad pogledala...ne valja. kao prvo, muzika od filma pravi spot. cemu to?

nadalje, zasto bi ogromni roboti pucali po zgradama ako mogu odma doc u centar grada i samounistit se te time sravniti grad se zemljom, kako su to i ucinili na kraju?

kako film ide, mislim si, 'toliko metaka i raketa, a nijedan mrtav covjek?' ...i onda u jednom kadru vidis krv razlivenu po kameri...prejeftina fora

naravno, nije sve nevaljalo...roboti izgledaju premocno.
Old 19.08.2010., 03:55   #51
Quote:
sad pogledala...ne valja. kao prvo, muzika od filma pravi spot. cemu to?

nadalje, zasto bi ogromni roboti pucali po zgradama ako mogu odma doc u centar grada i samounistit se te time sravniti grad se zemljom, kako su to i ucinili na kraju?

kako film ide, mislim si, 'toliko metaka i raketa, a nijedan mrtav covjek?' ...i onda u jednom kadru vidis krv razlivenu po kameri...prejeftina fora

naravno, nije sve nevaljalo...roboti izgledaju premocno.
potpis na sve, osim na muziku. jebena stvar ( iz 28 days later, ako se ne varam)
to kako je iskorištena u filmu (loše) je druga stvar.

pitam se jedino na osnovu čega je autoru ponuđeno 30 milja za film. niti ima neku originalnu priču, tj. nema priče uopče ("đajant robots from auter spejs atak siti" nije priča), a bolje efekte bi napravio bilo koji studio specijaliziran za to.
nije ni režija nešto posebno, čak i poprilično dosadno, svako tolko nisam ni gledo u monitor šta se događa...

ako se ne obraća pažnja na to da je snimljen za siću onda se radi o poprilično glupom djelu bez ikakve radnje sa ne baš atraktivnim efektima.
mogo je te pare i nekako bolje potrošit.. na cugu npr
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.08.2010., 04:00   #52
Quote:
tr0ubleM4ker kaže: Pogledaj post
potpis na sve, osim na muziku. jebena stvar ( iz 28 days later, ako se ne varam)
to kako je iskorištena u filmu (loše) je druga stvar.
pa kak se ne slazes ako se slazes? naravno da je stvar mocna, al nije za ovaj film.

Quote:
pitam se jedino na osnovu čega je autoru ponuđeno 30 milja za film.
a gle....mocno je ...nije ni shakespeare bio originalan.
Old 19.08.2010., 14:32   #53
Kratki filmovi Jacquesa Tatija - TPB

Pazi na ljevicu (Soigne ton gauche), r: René Clément, sc: Jacques Tati, 1936, 12 min
u: Jacques Tati (Roger), Max Martel (poštar), Louis Robur, Cliville.

Sportski trener u prirodi priprema dva svoja boksača za idući nastup u ringu. Na farmi u blizini nalazi se Roger, mladić koji zapostavlja svoj posao maštajući o tome kako bi bilo da je on boksač. Priliku da to sazna dobit će kada jedan boksač biva nokautiran, čime drugi ostaje bez sparing partnera te je Roger pozvan da ga zamijeni. Rado pristaje, iako zapravo ne zna ništa o boksu....
__________________________________________________ _______________

Škola za poštare (L'Ecole des facteurs), r: Jacques Tati, 1947., 13 min
ul: Jacques Tati (François, poštar), Paul Demange (šef poštara).

Komični prikaz poštara snimljen pod utjecajem filmova Charlieja Chaplina i Bustera Keatona. Jacques Tati glumi Françoisa, mlađeg poštara kojeg šef trenira da bude bolji i brži na svojoj ruti. Iako mu sjajno ide u učionici, na terenu ga čekaju brojne prepreke…
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Večernja škola (Cours du soir), r: Nicolas Ribowski, sc: Jacques Tati, 1967., 27 min
ul: Jacques Tati (gdin. Hulot), Alain Fayner, Marc Monjou.

Snimljen na setu filma 'Play Time', ovaj kratkometražni film prikazuje Jacquesa Tatija kao voditelja glumačkog tečaja koji nekolicini entuzijastičnih, ali netalentiranih polaznika pokušava objasniti temelje komedije i važnost dobrog opažanja.

+ The Smalls - shorts

Zadnje uređivanje Dr.Sartorius : 19.08.2010. at 14:47.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.08.2010., 15:09   #54
Tata-Tati-Tatira!

@Dr.Sartorius

Au, rukavica je bacena/Tati... Prije malo zagrijavanje:

Quote:
Plastic Bag
by Ramin Bahrani

Struggling with its immortality, a discarded plastic bag (voiced by Werner Herzog) ventures through the environmentally barren remains of America as it searches for its maker.

Go behind the scenes and read about the making:
http://futurestates.tv/episodes/plast...

View all 11 FUTURESTATES episodes at: http://www.futurestates.tv/
Jebomepas, kako je meni taj Bahraniev Plastic Bag dobar.

BTW, vec ga i kopiralo:

Did Heal The Bay rip off Ramin Bahrani's 'Plastic Bag' film?

Kajgod, ta vrecica ipak pripada Alanu Ballu.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.08.2010., 22:45   #55

'Postoji film prije Godarda i film nakon Godarda.' (F. Truffaut)
Fin du cinema?

Prava poslastica:

Quote:
Charlotte et Veronique, ou tous les garçons s’appelent Patrick (Svi se dečki zovu Patrick, 1957) film s početaka jednog od najutjecajnijih filmskih strujanja od prije gotovo pola stoljeća — francuskoga novog vala. Scenarij filma što ga redateljski uobličuje Jean-Luc Godard ispisao je Eric Rohmer. To se pokazuje i presudnim za rani Godardov film. Poigravanje mladenačkom zaigranošću, neozbiljno shvaćanje muško-ženskih odnosa, te metrički precizna, ciklička strukturiranost priče, više navješćuju budući Rohmerov negoli Godardov opus.

Izvor
Quote:
Jean-Luc Godard-Charlotte et Véronique (1959)
188.17 MB | Runtime 0:19:35 | b/w | French with (embeded) English s/t
Audio : 48000 Hz , 128 Kb/s , 2-ch
Video : DivX , 1200 Kb/s , 29.97 frm/s , 720x576 (4:3)
A short film directed by Jean-Luc Godard , written by Eric Rohmer : 'Charlotte et Véronique, ou Tous les garçons s'appellent Patrick' (1959).

http://rapidshare.com/files/28048250...ique.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/28048265...ique.part2.rar
Quote:
La Paresse

Upon leaving the Studios de Billancourt, a movie star Eddie Constantine is approached by a starlet who is going home with good intentions… and he can’t be bothered to accept a starlet’s sexual favors.

Directed by Jean-Luc Godard / France / 1962
Quote:
Je vous salue, Sarajevo

“In a sense, fear is the daughter of God, redeemed on Good Friday. She is not beautiful, mocked, cursed or disowned by all. But don’t be mistaken, she watches over all mortal agony, she intercedes for mankind; for there is a rule and an exception. Culture is the rule, and art is the exception. Everybody speaks the rule; cigarette, computer, t-shirt, television, tourism, war. Nobody speaks the exception. It isn’t spoken, it is written; Flaubert, Dostoyevsky. It is composed; Gershwin, Mozart. It is painted; Cézanne, Vermeer. It is filmed; Antonioni, Vigo. Or it is lived, then it is the art of living; Srebrenica, Mostar, Sarajevo. The rule is to want the death of the exception. So the rule for cultural Europe is to organise the death of the art of living, which still flourishes” – Jean-Luc Godard, “Je Vous Salue, Sarajevo” (1993).
Quote:
French Singer Gigi Gaston's Jean-Luc Godard-Filmed Music Video

What words would you use to describe 1960s French pop sensation Gigi Gaston? With a growing cult discovering her through the dozens of photos, periodicals, songs and videos assembled by Josh Gosfield, some adjectives describing the chanteuse nicknamed the "Black Flower" include "sultry," "elusive," "scandalous," "murderous" and "misunderstood."

To that you must add the word "fictitious" — Gigi Gaston is wholly and entirely a creation of Gosfield, an artist and designer whose exhibition at the Steven Kasher Gallery in Manhattan closes on Wednesday, November 25th after a monthlong run. Not only did he cast Gigi, shoot the period-perfect photos and create the meticulously rendered versions of the covers of actual magazine of the era along with a staggering variety of her record sleeves, he's also responsible for the putative Jean-Luc Godard film short for Gigi's haunting song "Je Suis Perdue," which is presented here for your viewing pleasure.
Prvi (kratki) film:

Quote:
Opération 'Béton'

7min of the first film of Jean-Luc Godard, made during the building of the dam of Grande Dixence in Switzerland where he worked for the construction of the tallest gravity dam in the World !
www.grande-dixence.ch/
Lot of pics here www.facebook.com/Elodie50a
Quote:
Une histoire d'eau

Directors:
Jean-Luc Godard
François Truffaut (co-director)
Quote:
Charlotte et son Jules (1960)

Director: Jean-Luc Godard
Quote:
Lettre a Freddy Buache (1982)

Godard has been hired to make a film celebrating the 500th anniversary of Lausanne. This film is his videotaped refusal.
Quote:
Meeting Woody Allen: Godard Interviews WA 1986 (Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television...~ Woody Allen)

Woody Allen - Jean-Luc Godard? This might seem an odd combination to many American film lovers, at least to much of Woody's loyal audience, trying hard to be highbrow and intellectual, but not perhaps all that much interested in the challenges of a mischief-maker like JLG. As it happens this is a highly entertaining and somewhat informative look at both filmmakers as they are passing through middle age (Allen 51, Godard 56), lamenting the loss of cinematic and artistic innocence through the corruption of TV and at the same time celebrating their own longevity and continued relevance in the small world of art-cinema.

I was especially intrigued by Godard's use of title cards and the couple of shots of him playing around with videocassettes and books, and a still photo near the end of the film that I think was of Allen around the "Take the Money and Run" days but may have in fact been Godard; both are small, owlish men and the similarities both physical and intellectual are certainly played up here. This definitely belongs to JLG's video-work era but there are spots where the oncoming elegiac late-period film works seem to be foreshadowed, though perhaps that's just because I have this on a tape with "Nouvelle Vague." I'm not sure what this tells me about Allen on a deep level that I didn't already know or feel, but I do know that it makes me want to watch "Hannah and Her Sisters" again right away. Lovely and inventive.
On s'est tous defile (1988)

Puissance de la parole (1988)

Jean-Luc Godard / Children Play Russian (1993)

De L'origine du XXIe siecle (2000)

REPLAY: Dans le noir du temps

Sistemom spojenih posuda:

Sympathy for the Devil (1968) (gledaj kompletan dokumentarac klikom na fotku ispod)

Quote:
Godard's documentation of late 1960's western counter-culture, examining the Black Panthers, referring to works by LeRoi Jones and Eldridge Cleaver. Other notable subjects are the role of the media, the mediated image, A growing technocratic society, Womens Liberation, the May revolt in France and the power of language. Cutting between 3 major scenes, including the Rolling Stones in the studio, the film is visually intercut with Eve Democracy (Wiazemsky) using graffiti which amalgamates organisations, corporations and ideologies. Godard also examines the role of the revolutionary within western culture. Although he believes western culture needs to be destroyed, it can only be done so by the rejection of intellectualisation. "There is only one way to be an intellectual revolutionary, and that is to give up being an intellectual".
DOWNLOAD:

Quote:

(Docu Musical) Rolling Stones + Godard = Sympathy for the Devil (DVDrip) 1968
XviD-828 | mp3@128 | 560x320 | English | DVD Cover & Sticker | 1h41 | 700 Mb
UK 1968
Directed by Jean-Luc GODARD
Odgovori s citatom
Old 20.08.2010., 00:07   #56
@La Familia

Plastic bag je genijalan, stvarno me odusevio. Cista ljepota, nisam ni slutio da se mogu toliko suzivjet s vrecicom. PREKRASNO.
Onaj dio s vrecicom iz American Beauty mi je uvijek bio odusevljavajuc, ali ovo je nenadmasno

I za Godarda mi je jako drago, bas sam pred malo skinuo 15-ak njegovih dugometraznih i krenuo s gledanjem. Ovo ce sjest ko slag na tortu, a pogotovo ovo Svi se zovu Patrik (tako se i ja zovem)
Old 20.08.2010., 00:29   #57
Chris Marker: La Jetee (1962)

Malo duzi kratki film od 27 minuta, zapravo je foto-roman o liku koji putuje kroz vrijeme u svojim sjecanjima kako bi nabavio zivotne resurse nakon 3.svj.rata.
"Filmic" je poznat po tome sto ga je Terry Gilliam produzio u svoj film 12 Monkeys

Za mene, jedno neobicno, ali ugodno iskustvo u kojemu se krije mnogo duha i kojeg volim pogledat opet i nakon 5 puta

Nazalost, nisam nasao kvalitetni video na Internetu, ali tu je link za TPB, ima svega 170 MB, a ovdje mozete naci i titlove

Torrent - TPB

Old 20.08.2010., 17:25   #58

Quote:
@La Familia

Plastic bag je genijalan, stvarno me odusevio. Cista ljepota, nisam ni slutio da se mogu toliko suzivjet s vrecicom. PREKRASNO.
Onaj dio s vrecicom iz American Beauty mi je uvijek bio odusevljavajuc, ali ovo je nenadmasno.
Onaj nebeski susret s crvenom vrecicom, speechless. Ima nesto u tom glasu Wernera Herzoga, premocno zvuci.

Quote:
I za Godarda mi je jako drago, bas sam pred malo skinuo 15-ak njegovih dugometraznih i krenuo s gledanjem. Ovo ce sjest ko slag na tortu, a pogotovo ovo Svi se zovu Patrik (tako se i ja zovem)
I envy you, zasto se ja ne zovem Patrik?

Quote:
sleng kaže: Pogledaj post
Preporučujem kad smo već kod kratkih formi, seriju DVD-ova American treasures..ima i dugometražnih u toj seriji, al pretežno su kratkog metra.

Quote:
Treasures From American Film Archives (4 Volumes) [12 DVD9s] (2000-2009)
Classics/Documentary/Experimental | Black and White/Colour | English Dolby Digital 2.0 | English Intertiles | 2265 mins
12 Dual-layer DVD Images (.ISO) | 92.5 GBs | 200MB RARs | RS/NL
Oh. My. F*. God, samo 92.5 GB? Pih, kaj je to za nas mladice.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 20.08.2010., 17:55   #59
za mene je previse, hard disk mi ima 75 GB
Old 20.08.2010., 18:06   #60

Quote:
za mene je previse, hard disk mi ima 75 GB
Bez brige, sve je lijepo selektirano/linkovi - skidas ono sto ti odgovara.

Kad sam vec tu...

Quote:

MEGA POST - BIGEST COLLECTION OF ANIMATION AND SHORTS FESTIVALES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
DVDRip | AVI | 14 Festivales | ~704x496 25.00fps | DivX 1500 kbps | MP3 ~128.00 kbps | Total size 12.3 GB
Art - House, Short movie, Animatiom, Visual Experiment, Collection, World Festivales
S naglaskom na:

Quote:
"Kings of Ads" by Jean Marie Boursicot (2003)
DVDRip | AVI | XVID 640 x 480 (9:5) | language neutral | Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch ~384Kbps | 2.2 GB
Woody Allen, Jean-Jacques Annaud, Tim Burton, Luc Besson, Wim Wenders
Jean-Luc Godard, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Kar Wai Wong, Francis Ford Coppola
Emir Kusturica, Spike Lee, David Lynch, Roman Polanski, Ridley Scott, Federico Fellini
and many many others famous directors from all over the world.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 00:47.