Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 07.05.2014., 12:13   #1
American Odyssey (2015)

Quote:
After a battle in North Africa, a team of American soldiers discover that one of the men they killed was al-Qaida's top man. An investigation into his computer files suggest a big U.S. corporation is funneling money to terrorists, but U.S. Special Forces attack the team before they can tell anyone. Sgt. Odelle Ballard survives and joins forces with corporate lawyer Peter Decker, who is working on a merger for the company in question, and political activist Harrison Walters, who has stumbled upon evidence of the conspiracy, himself. The three try to save their country and themselves by exposing the people behind the cover-up.

Odyssey is described as a Traffic-like thriller that centers on three families who are torn apart when a stranded female soldier (Pushing Daisies' Anna Friel), a disillusioned corporate attorney (Nurse Jackie's Peter Facinelli) and a disrespected political activist (The Carrie Diaries' Jake Robinson) are pulled into the same shocking international military conspiracy. From Universal Television, Fabrik Entertainment, Red Arrow Entertainment, Treat Williams, Daniella Pineda, Elena Kampouris, Jim True-Frost and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje co-star. The drama, from writers Adam Armus and Kay Foster and exec producer/director Peter Horton, screened well and comes as conspiracy dramas continue to be all the rage among broadcast and cable networks.

IMDB
NBC
TRAILER

Ove jeseni/midseason na NBC-ju.

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 11.05.2015. at 18:24. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.05.2014., 13:27   #2
Vidim Anna Friel, nisam ni čitao dalje. Može
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.05.2014., 17:15   #3
meh, kriva odiseja
Old 07.05.2014., 17:58   #4
Quote:
Lex Luthor kaže: Pogledaj post
Vidim Anna Friel, nisam ni čitao dalje. Može
Isto.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2015., 08:33   #5
American Odyssey

Quote:
Three families are torn apart when a stranded female soldier, a disillusioned corporate attorney and a disrespected political activist are pulled into the same shocking international military conspiracy.
IMDB

Gleda li tko ovo? Počelo je nekako ološe, skoro sam odustao, ali radnja mi je bila zanimljiva pa sam nastavio. I kako stižu nove epizode, postaju sve bolje.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.06.2015., 22:58   #6
sve se mislim da pocnem gledati ali nema komentara na temi

zanima me isplati se gledati ili ne?
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 22:08.