Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Duhovnost

Duhovnost Slobodnim stilom...

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 28.02.2004., 19:19   #21
Quote:
nitko i ništa kaže:
Pa od ljubitelja Osha bi čovjek očekivao malo smisla za ironiju...
Nije valjda da njega smatraš 'svetim čovjekom'? Pa on bi te sam ismijao.
A on se sam proglasio guruom bogatih, tvrdeći da nema smisla gubiti vrijeme sa siromasima, jer oni ne mogu utjecati na to da se u svijetu dogodi bilo kakva promjena.
I bio u pravu po mom mišljenju. Da je ostao u Indiji ne bi imao ni jedan posto utjecaja kojeg ovako ima.
Pa svakako ga smatram svetijim od Pape ...jel ovo dovoljno ironično?

Što se tiče bogatih i siromašnih možda ti slijedeći citat osvijetli suštinu...
nemoj samo njegove ironične izjave predstavljati kao ozbiljne stavove a svoje pogrešne procjene kao ironične izjave...

---------------------------------

People are full of different conceptions, philosophies of life, ways of looking at things; hence they are bound to think differently. Thinking makes you different from others, separate from others; thinking is a function of the ego. Nonthinking…suddenly all differences evaporate.

And that’s what I teach, and that’s what Buddha’s whole message is: Become a no-mind. Become pure consciousness, an empty sky with no clouds of thoughts. Then who are you – Hindu, Mohammedan, Christian? Indian, Japanese, German? Black, white? Man, woman? Who are you? Young, old? Rich, poor? Famous, notorious? Who are you? All these differences disappear. You are a pure silence.

guru of the rich?
-----------------------

Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.02.2004., 19:33   #22
Quote:
ravana kaže:
I to sto kazes. Napravio bi manje gluposti. Mozda ne bi uopce da se nije upleo s zenama, slavom i parama.
...sram ga bilo uplitati se tako!!!...
---------------------
I have seen one sannyasin who cannot look at any female face. He becomes afraid. He will always look down, he will never look up if some woman is there. What is the problem? He must have been too much sexual, obsessed with sex. He is still obsessed, but then he was running after this woman or that and now he is running from women – from this one and that. But he is still obsessed with women. Whether he is running after or running from, his obsession remains. He thinks that now he is liberated from women, but this is a new bondage. You cannot become liberated by reaction. The thing you go against will bind you negatively; you cannot escape it. If someone is against the world and for liberation, he cannot be liberated; he will remain in the world. The attitude of being against is a bondage.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.02.2004., 17:52   #23
Quote:
befoodturntoshit kaže:
Pa svakako ga smatram svetijim od Pape ...jel ovo dovoljno ironično?

Što se tiče bogatih i siromašnih možda ti slijedeći citat osvijetli suštinu...
nemoj samo njegove ironične izjave predstavljati kao ozbiljne stavove a svoje pogrešne procjene kao ironične izjave...

---------------------------------

People are full of different conceptions, philosophies of life, ways of looking at things; hence they are bound to think differently. Thinking makes you different from others, separate from others; thinking is a function of the ego. Nonthinking…suddenly all differences evaporate.

And that’s what I teach, and that’s what Buddha’s whole message is: Become a no-mind. Become pure consciousness, an empty sky with no clouds of thoughts. Then who are you – Hindu, Mohammedan, Christian? Indian, Japanese, German? Black, white? Man, woman? Who are you? Young, old? Rich, poor? Famous, notorious? Who are you? All these differences disappear. You are a pure silence.

guru of the rich?
-----------------------
Ma nemoj me krivo shvatiti, ja mislim da je tip bio sjajan. Ali da je imao dvadeset i šest kadilaka, imao je. I to nakon što je postao pure silence.
Old 29.02.2004., 18:37   #24
Quote:
nitko i ništa kaže:
Ma nemoj me krivo shvatiti, ja mislim da je tip bio sjajan. Ali da je imao dvadeset i šest kadilaka, imao je. I to nakon što je postao pure silence.
ustvari je imao na raspolaganju DEVEDESET Rolls Royce-eva ...evo jednog citata u vezi toga:
--------------------------------

...People go on condemning me. The moment I come to know that they are condemning me for a certain thing, then I go on doing the same thing on a bigger scale. I had only one Rolls Royce. They started condemning me, so I told my secretary, "Arrange for two."

In India it was very difficult, because the Rolls Royce after 1965 became a banned item, it could not enter the country. I was the only man who managed to have two Rolls Royces enter the country.

When I came to America, I said to my secretary, "Now there is no limit." I had seven, and they were condemning me – a spiritual man, an enlightened person, having seven Rolls Royces when people are dying of starvation? Now I have ninety. Now they don't condemn me. They know that if they continue condemning me, I will go on having more and more Rolls Royces until they are satisfied...

Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.03.2004., 17:22   #25
Quote:
befoodturntoshit kaže:
ustvari je imao na raspolaganju DEVEDESET Rolls Royce-eva ...evo jednog citata u vezi toga:
--------------------------------

...People go on condemning me. The moment I come to know that they are condemning me for a certain thing, then I go on doing the same thing on a bigger scale. I had only one Rolls Royce. They started condemning me, so I told my secretary, "Arrange for two."

In India it was very difficult, because the Rolls Royce after 1965 became a banned item, it could not enter the country. I was the only man who managed to have two Rolls Royces enter the country.

When I came to America, I said to my secretary, "Now there is no limit." I had seven, and they were condemning me – a spiritual man, an enlightened person, having seven Rolls Royces when people are dying of starvation? Now I have ninety. Now they don't condemn me. They know that if they continue condemning me, I will go on having more and more Rolls Royces until they are satisfied...

Znao sam da je imao nesto, ali ne kuzim se u automobile.
Old 04.03.2004., 18:51   #26
Osho, Can you say who you are?

I am an invitation for all those who are seeking, searching, and have a deep longing in their hearts to find their home.

I am an answer to the question that everybody is, but cannot formulate – a question that is more a quest than a question, more a thirst than a verbal, mental inquiry; a thirst that one feels in every cell and fiber of his being, but has no way to bring to words and ask.

I am an answer for that question which you cannot ask and you cannot expect that it could be answered.

When I say I am the answer, I don't mean that I can give you the answer... yes, if you are ready, you can take it. I am just like a well, ready for you to throw your bucket and draw the water for yourself. I have it but I cannot reach to you without your efforts.

Only you can reach to me.

It is a strange invitation.

It will take you on a long pilgrimage and it will end only where you already are. You will have to move many steps and on many paths just to come to yourself, because you have gone far away from yourself. You have completely forgotten the way back.

I am a reminder, a remembrance, of the lost home.

As a person I do not exist.

As a person I only appear.

I exist as a presence.

Since the day I came to know myself, the person disappeared...

Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.03.2004., 18:53   #27
...There is only a presence, a very living presence that can quench your thirst, that can fulfill your longing. Hence, in one word I can say I am an invitation, of course just for those who have a deep longing in their hearts that they are missing themselves – a deep urge, that unless they find themselves, everything else is meaningless. Unless it is your a priori concern, your ultimate concern, such that if it is needed you are even ready to lose everything for it, but you cannot drop it....

There are thousands of desires, but as far as longing is concerned there is only one: to come back home, to find your reality. And in that very finding, you have found all that is of any value – blissfulness, truth, ecstasy.

Jesus used to say, "If you have eyes to see, see. If you have ears to hear, hear." Of course, he was not talking to the blind and to the deaf. He was talking to people just like you. Perhaps he was talking just to you, because you are not new.

You are as ancient as the whole existence.

You have always been here.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.03.2004., 10:52   #28
Quote:
befoodturntoshit kaže:
Osho, Can you say who you are?

I am an invitation for all those who are seeking, searching, and have a deep longing in their hearts to find their home.

I am an answer to the question that everybody is, but cannot formulate – a question that is more a quest than a question, more a thirst than a verbal, mental inquiry; a thirst that one feels in every cell and fiber of his being, but has no way to bring to words and ask.

I am an answer for that question which you cannot ask and you cannot expect that it could be answered.

When I say I am the answer, I don't mean that I can give you the answer... yes, if you are ready, you can take it. I am just like a well, ready for you to throw your bucket and draw the water for yourself. I have it but I cannot reach to you without your efforts.

Only you can reach to me.

It is a strange invitation.

It will take you on a long pilgrimage and it will end only where you already are. You will have to move many steps and on many paths just to come to yourself, because you have gone far away from yourself. You have completely forgotten the way back.

I am a reminder, a remembrance, of the lost home.

As a person I do not exist.

As a person I only appear.

I exist as a presence.

Since the day I came to know myself, the person disappeared...
I sad zamisli da oshoizam postane službena religija, i onda neka crkva kaže Osho je jedini put spasenja. On je sam to rekao. Sve druge koji traže druge puteve izvan oshoizma valja milom ili silom - za njihovo dobro privesti oshoizmu.
Old 07.03.2004., 02:31   #29
Quote:
nitko i ništa kaže:
I sad zamisli da oshoizam postane službena religija, i onda neka crkva kaže Osho je jedini put spasenja. On je sam to rekao. Sve druge koji traže druge puteve izvan oshoizma valja milom ili silom - za njihovo dobro privesti oshoizmu.
-----------------------
This always happens: when I say something, I create two groups of people around me. One group will be exoteric. They will organize, they will do many things concerned with society, with the world that is without; they will help preserve whatsoever I am saying. The other group will be more concerned with the inner world. Sooner or later the two groups are bound to come in conflict with one another because their emphasis is different. The inner group, the esoteric mind, is concerned with something quite different from the exoteric group. And, ultimately, the outer group will win, because they can work as a group. The esoteric ones cannot work as a group; they go on working as individuals. When one individual is lost, something is lost forever.
This happens with every teacher. Ultimately the outer group becomes more and more influential; it becomes an establishment. The first thing an establishment has to do is to kill its own esoteric part, because the esoteric group is always a disturbance. Because of "heresy," Christianity has been destroying all that is esoteric.
And now the pope is at the opposite extreme to Jesus: this is the ultimate schism between the exoteric and the esoteric. The pope is more like the priests who crucified Jesus than like Jesus himself. If Jesus comes again, he will be crucified in Rome this time—by the Vatican. The Vatican is the exoteric, organizational part, the establishment.
These are intrinsic problems—they happen, and you cannot do anything about it.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.03.2004., 02:34   #30
I would like that what I am doing is not lost. So I am trying in every possible way to drop all those things which in the past have been barriers for the revolution to continue and grow. I don't want anybody to stand between the individual and existence. No prayer, no priest…you alone are enough to face the sunrise, you don't need somebody to interpret for you what a beautiful sunrise it is….
And this is my attitude: you are here, every individual is here, the whole existence is available. All that you need is just to be silent and listen to existence. There is no need of any religion, there is no need of any God, there is no need of any priesthood, there is no need of any organization.
I trust in the individual categorically. Nobody up to now has trusted in the individual in such a way.
So all things can be removed. Now all that has been left to you is a state of meditation which simply means a state of utter silence. The word meditation makes it look heavier. It is better to call it just a simple, innocent silence and existence opens all its beauties to you.
And as it goes on growing you go on growing, and there comes a moment when you have reached the very peak of your potentiality—you can call it Buddhahood, enlightenment, bhagwatta, godliness, whatever…it has no name, so any name will do.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.03.2004., 02:38   #31
Nobody is going to be a successor to me. The very idea of succeeding was an idea borrowed from the royal families. Just as kings were succeeded by their eldest sons, it reflected on the tradition of masters also that somebody would become their successor.
I want to make a complete break. As far as I am concerned, you are all intimate to me. I can afford the intimacy of all of you, because there is no question of any succeeding. Nobody is going to be my successor. I want everybody to be a master unto himself.
To be a successor is a little humiliating. It is against the dignity of an enlightened man. Neither has he anybody before him as his predecessor nor has he anybody after him who is his successor. He is alone, standing like an Everest; no one precedes him, no one succeeds him.
His aloneness is a message to all who fall in love with him, that they also have to be alone. In your aloneness you are beautiful, pure. It does not mean that you have to renounce the world. It simply means that you don't have to belong to the world. You can remain in the marketplace, but just be a mirror, a witness, watching whatever is going on.
But traditionally they never understood that it is against the freedom of the individual to be a successor. It makes a spiritual experience almost like a treasury or a kingdom. It is neither. Nobody can succeed. Everybody has to be on his own, and that independence and the taste of that independence is so valuable that I want to bring a new kind of master and a new kind of disciple into the world. They are intimate in their love, in their trust, but they are not bound in any way—by any thread, visible or invisible. The master is himself, the disciple is also himself. And the function of the master is to prove to the disciple that to be oneself is the greatest glory in the world, the most splendorous thing.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.03.2004., 12:37   #32
Dakle, Osho bi bio protiv oshoizma. Misliš li da bi Krist bio protiv kršćanstva?
Old 08.03.2004., 20:26   #33
Quote:
nitko i ništa kaže:
Dakle, Osho bi bio protiv oshoizma. Misliš li da bi Krist bio protiv kršćanstva?
As far as I am concerned, religions are only different languages. To me, Christianity is a particular language derived from Jesus Christ. Hinduism is another language; Buddhism is another language. The difference is always of language. But if one knows only the language and not the experience itself, the difference is bound to be vast.

Jesus said "the kingdom of God" because he was speaking in terms that could be understood by his audience. The word `kingdom' was understood by some and misunderstood by others. The cross followed – crucifixion followed. Those who understood Jesus understood what was meant by "the kingdom of God," but those who could not understand thought that he was dealing with a kingdom on earth.

But Jesus could not use Buddha's words. Buddha would never have used the word `kingdom'. There are so many reasons for the difference. Jesus came from a poor family; his language was that of a poor man. To a poor man the word `kingdom' is very expressive, but to Buddha there was nothing significant about the word because Buddha himself had been a prince. The word was meaningless for Buddha, but meaningful for Jesus.

Buddha became a beggar and Jesus became a king. That is bound to be. The other pole becomes meaningful. The unknown pole becomes expressive of the unknown. For Buddha, begging was the most unknown

thing, so he took the form of the unknown, the form of a beggar. For him, bhikkhu, beggar, became the most significant term.

The word `bhikkhu' is never used in India because there are so many beggars here. Instead, we use the word `swami', master. When someone becomes a sannyasin, when he renounces, he becomes a swami, a master. But when Buddha renounced he became a bhikkhu, a beggar. For Buddha, this word carried something that it could not carry for Jesus.

Jesus could only speak in terms that were borrowed from Jewish culture. He could change something here and there, but he could not change the total language or no one would have been able to understand. So in a sense, he was not a Christian. By the time Saint Francis came along, a Christian culture had developed with its own language. So Saint Francis was more of a Christian than Christ himself. Christ remained a Jew; his whole life was Jewish. It could not be otherwise.

If you are born a Christian, then Christianity may not be expressive to you; it may not touch you. The more you have known it, the more it becomes meaningless. The mystery is lost. To a Christian, the Hindu attitude may be more meaningful, more significant. Because it is unknown, it can be expressive of the unknowable...

Odgovori s citatom
Old 16.03.2004., 21:48   #34
Ordinarily, whatsoever we have become accustomed to know is just a mind game, because we look at that which is with loaded eyes. Our mirrors are covered with great dust; they have become incapable of reflecting the real. The real is not far away, the real surrounds you. You are part of it, it is part of you. You are not separate from it, you have never been separate from it. You cannot be separate from it – there is no way to be separate from it, it is impossible to be separate from it. But still, the dust-covered mirror is incapable of reflecting it. Once the dust disappears, you will be surprised that all that you have been seeking was not needed to be sought at all, because you had it already.

The spiritual search is as illusory as any other search. The search itself is illusory because it has taken one thing for granted: that something is missing. And nothing is missing! Once you take it for granted that something is missing you start looking for it; then you go on looking for it in all directions. And the more you search the more you will miss it, because the more you search the more dust-covered becomes the mirror. The more you travel to seek it, the farther and farther you go in search of it, the more and more frustrated you become. Slowly, slowly you start thinking that it is so far away...'That's why I am not reaching it.'

The reality is just the opposite: you are not reaching it because you are it. It is not far away, it is so close by that even to call it 'close' is not right, because even closeness is a kind of distance. It is not distant at all, it breathes in you. It is not 'there', it is here. It is not 'then', it is now. It has always been with you. From the very beginning everyone is a Buddha

Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.03.2004., 19:51   #35
Absolute Tao, Chapter #02, Ordinariness

Osho,
Have I come to the wrong place? I just want to be ordinary and happy. I want a woman to love, and to love me; friends to spend time with and enjoy. I don’t want enlightenment. Have I come to the wrong place?

Centuries of wrong upbringing have completely confused your mind about enlightenment. The very word seems to be unearthly, other-worldly; the very word seems to be something which is after death or for those who are already dead. This is absolutely wrong.

If you want to be happy there is no other way than enlightenment. If you want to be ordinary nobody has ever been ordinary without enlightenment. If you want to love and be loved it is impossible without enlightenment. So you will have to understand my concept of enlightenment. It is just to be ordinary, healthy, aware, whole, total.

Every mind is seeking some extraordinariness. That is what the ego is: always trying to be somebody in particular, always afraid of being nobody, always afraid of emptiness, always trying to fill the inner void by everything and anything. Every human being is seeking extraordinariness – and that creates misery. It is not possible. Nobodiness is your very nature, nonbeing is the very stuff you are made of. Howsoever you try you will never succeed; even Alexanders fail. You cannot be somebody because that is not possible in the nature of things. You can only be nobody.

But there is nothing wrong in being nobody; in fact, the moment you accept your nobodiness, immediately bliss starts flowing from you in all directions – because misery disappears. Misery is the shadow of the ego, the shadow of the ambitious mind. Misery means you are doing something impossible and because you are failing in it you are miserable. You are doing something unnatural, trying to do it and failing, so you feel frustrated, miserable. Hell is nothing but the end result of an impossible, unnatural effort. Heaven is nothing but to be natural.

You are nobody. You are born as a nobodiness with no name, no form. You will die as a nobody. Name and form are just on the surface; deep down you are just a vast space. And it is beautiful, because if you are somebody you will be limited. It is good that God doesn’t allow anybody to be somebody; if you are somebody you will be finite, limited, you will be an imprisoned being. No, God doesn’t allow that. He gives you the freedom of nobodiness – infinite, nonending. But you are not ready.

To me, enlightenment is all about this phenomenon: to recognize, to realize, to accept the fact that one is a nobody. Suddenly you stop trying the impossible. Suddenly you stop pulling yourself up by your shoelaces. You understand the absurdity of it – and you stop. And laughter spreads over your being. Suddenly you are calm and collected. The very effort of wanting to be somebody is creating trouble.

And when you try to be somebody, you cannot love. An ambitious mind cannot love. It is impossible, because he has first to fulfill his ambition. He has to sacrifice everything for it. He will go on sacrificing his love. Look at ambitious people – if they are after money they always postpone love. Tomorrow when they have accumulated a lot of money then they will be in love; right now it is impossible, it is not in any way practical; right now they cannot afford it. Love is a relaxation and they are running after something to achieve – a goal. Maybe it is money, maybe it is power, prestige, politics. How can they love now? They cannot be here and now – and love is a phenomenon of here and now. Love exists only in the present, ambition exists in the future: love and ambition never meet.

You cannot love. And if you cannot love, how can you be loved by anybody else? Love is a deep communion of two beings who are ready to be together this moment, not tomorrow, who are ready to be total in this moment and forget all past and future. Love is a forgetfulness of the past and the future and a remembrance of this moment, this throbbing moment, this alive moment. Love is the truth of the moment...

Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.08.2006., 10:04   #36
Rajneesh

Da vidimo sto ima reci ovaj golobradi momak s bradom:

NOVI COVJEK:

istinski duh zemlje

U novom covjeku je sadržana citava moja filozofija života: kako treba potpuno živjeti, intenzivno, u cjelosti; i tako da ne cinimo od života ispraznost vec da ucinimo da svaki trenutak bude najvece uživanje - ples, pjesma i slavlje.

Stari čovjek koji je bitisao do sada je već na samrtničkoj postelji. On je mnogo patio i treba svu našu sućut. On je bio uslovljavan da živi u bijedi, u patnji, u samoodricanju. Njemu su obećavali: sva obećanja su se odnosila na zagrobni život, ali samo ako bude za života patio. Što bude više sebe mučio, što bude veći mazohista, što bude više uništavao vlastito dostojanstvo - to će biti više nagrađen.

To je bio veoma pogodan koncept za uložene interese jer je od čovjeka koji je spreman da pati veoma lako načiniti slugu. Čovjek koji je spreman da se žrtvuje danas za neko nepoznato sjutra je već unaprijed izrazio svoj pristanak da bude obrobljen. Budućnost tako postaje njegovo ropstvo. Hiljadama godina je čovjek samo živio u nadi, u zamislima, snovima, utopijama, ali nikako u stvarnosti. No, nema drugog života do ovog sadašnjeg, do ovog koji sada živimo.

Novi čovjek je bunt, revolt, revolucija protiv svih uslovljavanja koja ga mogu obrobiti, spriječiti, iskoristiti, a sve to u ime nade za izmišljenim rajom. Svi prošli pristupi životu bili su začuđujuće složni u jednoj stvari: da je čovjek žrtvena životinja pred nogama izmišljenog Boga.

Bila su vremena kada je čovjek bio živ žrtvovan, masakriran ispred kamenih statua. Mada se danas niko ne bi usudio da učini takvu stvar, psihološki se stvar još nije promijenila. Čovjek je i dalje žrtvovan: bilo u ime kapitalizma ili komunizma, u ime neke arijevske rase, u ime islama, u ime hrišćanstva, hinduizma. Umjesto kamenih bogova danas postoje zvučni nazivi, beznačajni, ali je čovjek pristao da živi tako iz prostog razloga jer je kao dijete rođen u masi koja je unaprijed kondicionirana. Učitelji su uslovljavani, roditelji su uslovljavani, susjedi su uslovljavani i zato je malo dijete skoro bespomoćno - ono ne može ni pojmiti bilo koju drugu alternativu sem da bude dio te mase.

Prošli čovjek je bio masa, šraf na točku: stari čovjek nije imao individualnost. Oni koji su ulagali interese u čovjeka trudili su se da unište samopoštovanje i dostojanstvo, radost i zahvalnost da si ljudsko biće, da si najviša kreacija u dugom putu evolucije - da si stožer slave.

Takve ideje su bile opasne. Ako bi čovjek imao samopoštovanja, dostojanstva ljudskog bića, ti ga ne bi mogao uniziti kao roba, ne bi mogao uništiti dušu i proizvesti od njega robota. Sve do sada čovjek je samo tobože živio - njegov život je, međutim, bio samo pretpostavka.

Novi čovjek je revolt protiv čitave prošlosti. To je deklaracija da mi želimo da stvorimo novi način života, nove vrijednosti života. To je znak da smo dospjeli do novih ciljeva - daleke zvijezde su na našem nišanu. I mi nećemo dopustiti nikome da nas žrtvuje u ime nekog lijepog naziva. Mi želimo da živimo naše živote, ne prema nekim idealima već prema svojim težnjama, prema svojim strastvenim intuicijama. Mi želimo da živimo od trenutka do trenutka. Nas neće niko zavaravati da živimo za neko "sjutra" i obećanja za budućnost.

Novi čovjek sadrži svu budućnost čovječanstva. Stari čovjek treba da umre: on je već spremio svoj grob - on na to čeka svaki trenutak, sve više i više. Što mislite da radi Ronald Regan? On kopa grob za čovječanstvo, i to što je moguće dublji. Ti ljudi izgleda kao da se plaše i mrtvih - pa ako grob nije dovoljno dubok mogli bi se mrtvi vratiti,.. da se mogu vratiti u život.

Nuklearno oružje i sve druge destruktivne sprave su spremne za sveopšte samoubistvo. Stari čovjek je odlučio da umre. Sada je na inteligenciji svijeta da se odijele od takvog čovjeka prije no što on uništi i tebe, takođe. Treba se odijeliti od starih tradicija, starih religija, starih nacija, starih ideologija.

Po prvi puta sada staro i nije više zlatno. Staro je samo utemeljenje jedne ružne prošlosti. Sada je velika odgovornost za nove generacije, za mlade ljude da odbace prošlost. U prošlosti su religije običavale da se odreknu svijeta. No, ja vas učim da volite svijet kako bi on mogao opstati, a da se odreknete sasvim prošlosti i oslobodite njenog kontinuiteta.

Novi čovjek nije za unapređenje starog: on nije za kontinuitet fenomena, za poboljšanje. Novi čovjek je deklaracija smrti starog i rođenje potpuno osvježenog čovjeka - neuslovljenoga; bez nacija, bez religija, bez ikakve diskriminacije između muškarca i žene, crnih i bijelih, Istoka i Zapada, Sjevera i Juga. Novi čovjek je manifest ujedinjenog čovječanstva. To je najveća revolucija u svijetu ikad viđena.

Ti si možda čuo za čudo koje je proizveo Mojsije dijeleći more na dva dijela. To čudo nije ništa. Ja želim da podijelim čovječanstvo: čitavi okean čovječanstva se dijeli u dva dijela - staro i novo. Novo će voljeti ovaj život, ovaj svijet. Novo će učiniti umjetnost življenja, ljubavi i umiranja. Novo neće interesovati raj ni pakao, grijeh ni vrline. Novi čovjek će željeti samo da ostvari radosti života, životna zadovoljstva - više cvijeća, ljepote, humanosti, milosti. A mi imamo kapaciteta i mogućnosti da načinimo od ove planete raj i učinimo ovaj sadašnji trenutak najveću ekstazu života.

Dopustite da staro zamre. Dopustite da to bude staro vođeno ljudima nalik Ronald Reganu. Neka slijepci prate slijepca. Ali ne oni koji imaju mlad duh - a kada kažem "mlad duh" u to uključujem i one koji su po godinama stari, koji nijesu stari po duhu, a ne uvrštavam one mlade koji su već starci po duhu. Duhovno mlad može biti novi čovjek.

Novi čovjek nije nada. Ti si već ispunjen time. Moj rad je samo da te učinim svjesnim da je novi čovjek već stigao. Moj rad je da ti pomognem da ga prepoznaš i poštuješ... Novi čovjek nije neko ko treba da dođe sa neke druge planete. Novi čovjek je u tebi i tvojoj svježini, u tišini tvoga srca, u dubini tvoje meditacije, u tvom predivnom prostoru ljubavi, u tvojoj pjesmi radosti, u tvojem plesu ekstaze, u tvojoj ljubavi za ovu zemlju. Nijedna religija te ne uči da voliš ovu zemlju, a ova zemlja je tvoja majka, ova drveća su tvoja braća, a ove zvijezde su tvoji prijatelji.

Kada vidiš da se stari čovjek sve više kreće prema svom grobu tada će biti lakše za tebe da se odrekneš njega i njegovog načina života, njegovih crkava, sinagoga, hramova, njegovih bogova i njegovih svetih spisa. Tvoja sveta spisa su tvoj cijeli život i niko ih ne može ispisati - samo ti to možeš ispisati. Ti dolaziš na svijet sa jednom otvorenom i praznom knjigom i do tebe je što ćeš sa njom da uradiš. Rođenje nije i život: to je samo prednost koju si dobio da stvoriš život, da stvoriš tako divan život, slavan i toliko voljen koliko možeš zamisliti, koliko možeš usniti.

San i stvarnost novog čovjeka će biti jedno jer će njegovi snovi biti utemeljeni u ovoj zemlji. Oni će donijeti cvijeće i voće. Oni neće biti samo snovi, oni će načiniti svijet zemljom iz snova. Ostvari odgovornost! Čovjek se nije nikada ranije suočio sa većom odgovornosti, odgovornost da se odrekne čitave prošlosti, da to ostrani iz svog bića.

Budi ponovo Adam i Eva i dopusti da ova zemlja bude Rajski vrt; a ovoga puta ćemo vidjeti ko će biti taj Bog koji će imati petlje da istjera čovjeka odatle. To treba da bude naš vrt i ako Bog želi da bude u tom našem vrtu on će trebati da zakuca na naša vrata.

Zemlja može biti prekrasna, magična, čudotvorna - naše ruke imaju taj dodir - samo to nijesmo probali nikada prije. Čovjeku nikada nije bila data šansa da iskoristi sve svoje potencijale ka rastu, da se rascvjetava, da donese ispoljenje, zadovoljenje, da prekrije svu zemlju cvijećem, da ispuni čitavu zemlju mirisima. Po meni taj miris je božanski.

Novi čovjek neće klanjati Bogu kao stvoritelju svijeta. Novi čovjek će stvoriti Boga u obliku mirisa, ljepote, ljubavi, istine. Sve do sada Bog je bio tvorac, a za novog čovjeka samo će čovjek biti tvorac, a Bog će biti stvoren. Mi možemo stvoriti božansko - to je u našim rukama. Zbog toga ja govorim da je Novi čovjek najveća revolucija koja se ikad dogodila na ovoj zemlji. I to se nikako ne može zaobići jer je stari čovjek već objavio da je mrtav. Dopustimo mu da umre u miru. Oni koji imaju buntovni duh će se jednostavno odijeliti od toga i oni će biti spasioci, oni će stvoriti Noevu arku, oni će biti začetnici novog svijeta. A pošto mi znamo stari svijet i njegovu nesreću, mi možemo izbjeći svu tu bijedu, svu tu ljubomoru, sav taj bijes, sve ratove, sve te rušilačke tendencije...

Mi možemo proći kroz potpuni preobražaj: možemo stvoriti bezazlene ljude, voljene ljude, ljude koji dišu u slobodi, ljude koji pomažu jedni drugima da budu slobodni. Mi možemo stvoriti izobilje za sve, da budu dostojanstveni, da budu poštovani - ne u duhu nekih ideala i vrijednosti već samo onakvi kakvi jesu.

Novi čovjek je na putu da bude istinski duh ove zemlje.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.08.2006., 11:23   #37
Osho:Dolazim uvijek na poziv s ljubavlju

Pozvan ponovo s ljubavlju evo ga stize u svom RR
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.08.2006., 13:48   #38
Quote:
kakosi kaže:
Pozvan ponovo s ljubavlju evo ga stize u svom RR
Eto jos od tog golobradog majstora:

Osho Rajneesh: """Ego su, u osnovi, sve nade spojene u jedan entitet, ego je gomila nadanja. Ego nije realnost - to je zbir svih vaših snova, masa svega što je nerealno, svega što je lažno. Ego ne može postojati u sadašnjosti. Pogledajte taj fenomen. Ego postoji ili u prošlosti ili u budućnosti, nikada ovdje i sada - nikada, zapamtite to, nikada. Uvijek kada mislite o prošlosti, pojavljuje se ego, javlja se Ja. Također, kada razmišljate o budućnosti, Ja opet izvire. Ali, kada ste ovdje, kada ste sad, bez misli o prošlosti i budućnosti, gdje je onda vaše Ja? Kada sjedite ispod drveta, na primjer, ne misleći o prošlosti, ne misleći o budućnosti, dok samo dišete, dok samo jeste, gdje ste u tom trenutku? Gdje je Ja? Ne možete ga osjetiti; nema ga. Ego ne može postojati u sadašnjosti! Prošlosti nema. Budućnost još nije. Prošlost je nestala, budućnost se još nije pojavila. Zapamtite - ni prošlost, a niti budućnost ne postoje - samo sadašnjost postoji. A u sadašnjosti ne možete naći ništa slično egu."""
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.08.2006., 14:33   #39
Quote:
oliver_haddo kaže:
Eto jos od tog golobradog majstora:

Osho Rajneesh: """Ego su, u osnovi, sve nade spojene u jedan entitet, ego je gomila nadanja. Ego nije realnost - to je zbir svih vaših snova, masa svega što je nerealno, svega što je lažno. Ego ne može postojati u sadašnjosti. Pogledajte taj fenomen. Ego postoji ili u prošlosti ili u budućnosti, nikada ovdje i sada - nikada, zapamtite to, nikada. Uvijek kada mislite o prošlosti, pojavljuje se ego, javlja se Ja. Također, kada razmišljate o budućnosti, Ja opet izvire. Ali, kada ste ovdje, kada ste sad, bez misli o prošlosti i budućnosti, gdje je onda vaše Ja? Kada sjedite ispod drveta, na primjer, ne misleći o prošlosti, ne misleći o budućnosti, dok samo dišete, dok samo jeste, gdje ste u tom trenutku? Gdje je Ja? Ne možete ga osjetiti; nema ga. Ego ne može postojati u sadašnjosti! Prošlosti nema. Budućnost još nije. Prošlost je nestala, budućnost se još nije pojavila. Zapamtite - ni prošlost, a niti budućnost ne postoje - samo sadašnjost postoji. A u sadašnjosti ne možete naći ništa slično egu."""

Slažem se sa ovim Oshinim djelomično.Ustvari trebao je nastaviti dalje sa analizom,možda i jest negdje drugdje.
Pitate li se postoji li uopće i sadašnjost?
Ajd nek mi neko uhvati trenutak sadašnjosti,jer ja nisam u stanju.Nagrada zagarantirana.

Prije mog prelaska na Islam,bio sam neko vrijeme,dostatno,u hare krišna.Tamo se često hvatao taj trenutak.S više ili manje uspjeha,taj je trenutak bio tu negdje ali nikako da sjedne,što bi se reklo.Kako god je ovaj moj upis nejasan,tako mi je i onda sa njima bio nejasan i taj trenutak sadašnjosti.

Nakon mog ulaska u Derviše,pa onda nakon nekog kratkog vremena,sve mi odjednom posta jasno.Hoću reć,bavio sam se nekakvim molitvama i formama i propisima kad odjednom dobio sve u paketu.Sve ono za šta su Krišnijevci ulagali golem napor da dostignu ja sam tada dobio na poklon i još puno više.
Naročito ističem taj doživljaj sadašnjosti,koji se ne može teoretski poimati.Mora ga se doživjeti.
Jednom sam čak sjedio tako u jednom velikom evropskom gradu u nekakvom staklenom kafeu u centru grada prepunog radnji.Gledam ja te ljude kako žure,a puno ih i ulica široka,ko muve bez glave,tamo,amo,tamo,amo,lijevo,desno,desno lijevo,....STANITE LJUDI ŠTA VAM JE,gdje će te?I opalio se smijat,kakva je to scena bila.Ljudi me gledaju u kafeu čemu se smijem,al šta ćeš....
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.08.2006., 16:40   #40
nije li to ustvari bit krscanstva? Isus je sirio Ljubav i Oprost, stvorio novu i slobodniju religiju i na kraju na sebe preuzeo taj kriz za nas sve kao simbol naseg otkupljenja od patnje koju nam je dotadasnja religija zadavala kao zadacu. i on je stvorio novog Boga koji je milostiv i spreman na oprost za razliku od onog bjesnog i vjecno kaznjavajuceg starozavjetnog Boga. Isus nam je definirao Boga kao Ljubav. I kao najvazniju zapovjed zadao ljubav prema bliznjemu.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 12:08.