Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Alternativa > Na rubu znanosti

Na rubu znanosti Istraživanja bez granica

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 02.10.2016., 14:06   #1
Megalitski hramovi u Gigantiji

Megalitski hramovi u Gigantiji,odnosno na Malti,stari 5.500 godina...

Tko ih je izgradio?
Nitko ne zna..

Tko su bili,kom su narodu pripadali,odakle su došli i zašto su nestali...
Sve je nepoznato.

Možda su pitanja uobičajena,ali zamislite Vi starost navedene lokacije..
Evo,još jedne enigme,ako niste bili upoznati s njom.
Old 02.10.2016., 15:47   #2
Lightbulb

Tamo ima negdje oko 50 građevina, ali ovo su poznatije:

Ġgantija
Ħaġar Qim
Mnajdra

Najpoznatiji,najstariji i najmisteriozniji je ogromni podzemni kompleks
Hypogeum of Ħal-Saflieni

sa svojim čudenim akustičnim svojstvima:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbknlqb2pZ8
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abETRO_SLXg

Malo o samoj gradnji i materijalima:
Quote:
The engineering of the prehistoric megalithic temples in Malta

ABSTRACT:
The prehistoric megalithic structures of Malta and Gozo date back to a civilization of 4500 to 5500 years ago. Although now in ruins, their longevity is remarkable, and must be due to the inherent durability of limestone, properly selected, as well as to the underlying engineering principles and construction. Prehistoric civilizations are often, erroneously, perceived as technologically primitive, however these prehistoric structures are technologically remarkable. This paper proposes engineering principles underlying its longevity. Hitherto, many of the features of the extant structure have been explained as having “decorative” functions. The author suggests that these features should be assessed in the light of the possible engineering and constructional processes adopted; this approach is based on the belief that, particularly for civilizations in which energy resources were stretched, it would not make “resource” sense, if these features were not there for a specific purpose – it would not be, using modern terminology, sustainable.

Tu se spominju i ovi čudni tragovi u kamenu. tvz. 'cart ruts':
Misraħ Għar il-Kbir

Možda su to ostaci drevnog trasportnog sistema, ali jedno je 100% sigurno ; nemaju nikakve veze sa Rimljanima i njihovim cestama

Evo za kraj i jedne zanimljive teze:
Quote:
http://sacredsites.com/europe/malta/temples_malta.html
Malta has not always been an island and this fact we learn from oceanographers and the new science of inundation mapping. Around 17,000 years ago, at the time of the Last Glacial Maximum, when the level of the world's oceans was more than 120 meters lower than it is today, the islands of the Maltese archipelago were the mountain tops of one landmass joined by land-bridge to Sicily (90 kilometers to the north), which itself was joined to the southern end of what is today the Italian mainland. Therefore, until 16,400 years ago, Paleolithic humans and the animals they hunted could simply have walked from Europe all the way to Malta. These people would have lived, hunted (and perhaps farmed) mostly in the lowland areas and (like so many other cultures of antiquity) might have constructed some of their temples upon the peaks of sacred mountains. Given the many thousands of years of time during which Malta was connected by land to mainland Europe and the likelihood of information exchange from other cultural regions of prehistoric Europe, it is eminently possible that the extraordinary architectural style of the Maltese temples could have been developed.
... da vas ne buni spomenuto globalno zatopljenje i dizanje razine mora za minornih 100tinjak metara nema ama baš nikakve veze sa ljudima ili današnjim glupim tezama
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 21:26.