Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 07.05.2014., 12:15   #1
State of Affairs (2014-2015)

Quote:
Each day the president is faced with hundreds of life and death decisions, and to prioritize the biggest international crises facing the country, one top CIA analyst – Charleston Tucker (Katherine Heigl, “Grey’s Anatomy”) – assembles the president’s Daily Briefing (PDB). This list of the most vital security issues facing the nation brings with it moral and political judgment calls for Charleston are her trusted group of brilliant analysts at the agency. Aside from the political minefields she has to walk, Charlie has a close personal relationship with the president (Alfre Woodard, “Desperate Housewives”) because she was once engaged to her son before a tragic terrorist attack took his life. Charlie survived that attack and is now determined to bring the perpetrators to justice. Navigating a complex personal life and a pressure-cooker profession is, of course, a challenge, and Charlie sometimes engages in boundary-pushing behavior to avoid facing her grief. But when the clock strikes 2 a.m., she is all about her job — protecting her nation, serving her president, and still trying to get to the bottom of her fiancé’s murder that will reveal itself as a shocking mystery. The cast also includes Adam Kaufman, Sheila Vand, Cliff Chamberlain, Tommy Savas and Leslie Odom, Jr. Writer-director Joe Carnahan (“The Blacklist”) serves as executive producer with Katherine Heigl, Nancy Heigl, Robert Simonds, Sophie Watts, Henry Crumpton, Rodney Faraon and Julia Franz.

“State of Affairs is a production of Universal Television, Bob Simonds Company and Abishag Productions.
Ove jeseni/midseason na NBC-ju.

Zadnje uređivanje Jay Bluebell : 11.05.2014. at 20:31.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.05.2014., 13:23   #2
Top CIA analyst... Call for Charleston are her trusted group of brilliant analysts at the agency...

I Katherine Heigl zvuči uvjerljivo.

Big NO
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2014., 21:42   #3
Trailer:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/05/nbc...s-us-only.html

Meni izgleda grozno. Tipična američka preseravanja. Blah.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.05.2014., 00:59   #4
nisam gledao nijedan film i nijednu seriju s heigl, ali nju ne podnosim
možda zato nisam gledao ništa s njom u glavnoj ulozi

ovo je neki broadcast homeland ili što. preskačem.
Old 12.05.2014., 01:42   #5
I ja preskačem, brzo će to otkazati

Heigelica
Old 12.05.2014., 01:43   #6
Quote:
Kavorka kaže: Pogledaj post
ovo je neki broadcast homeland ili što. preskačem.
loša verzija

pass
Old 12.05.2014., 08:49   #7
koliko već imamo političkih serija, Veep, House of Cards, ona 1600 Penn je ukinuta...
Old 24.11.2014., 01:48   #8
Katičina serija krenula prije tjedan dana i nema komentara?

Pogledao večeras.

Štajaznam. Dobro je krenulo, al se to sve brzo razvodnilo. Verzija "Homelanda" na NBC-jev način za NBC-jevu publiku. Šećerna vodica.

I ja nju s onom Pollyanna pundžom ne mogu shvatit ozbiljno kad paradira kod predsjednice po Ovalnom uredu.

Al pošto je to Katica (a moram priznat da mi fali na TV-u), dajem šansu još epizodu, dvije.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.11.2014., 10:03   #9
Pa nije toliko ni loše, gledljivo je. Nije neka uber-umjetnost, ali ok.
Old 29.11.2014., 21:19   #10
Pogledao Pilot. Pa ni nije tako strašno i loše kako je izgledalo u najavi i prvih petnaest minuta - kada je malo falilo da prekinem.

I fini twist na kraju prve epizode!

EDIT: Pa druga epizoda puno bolja od prve. Možda ipak bude bilo nešto od ovoga.

Zadnje uređivanje SiXo : 29.11.2014. at 22:46.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.05.2015., 22:52   #11
Službeno otkazano.

Quote:
The State of Affairs is not good.

NBC has cancelled Katherine Heigl’s comeback vehicle after one low-rated season, TVLine has learned.

Back in January, NBC president Robert Greenblatt copped to Affairs‘ disappointing ratings, telling TVLine, “It’s a show that I think is a really fine show, so I’m scratching my head a little bit about why we can’t get more people to be there for it.”
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 11:15.