Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 09.05.2013., 11:52   #1
Sleepy Hollow (2013-2017)

Quote:
Sleepy Hollow is an American supernatural drama television series that premiered on Fox on September 16, 2013.

The series is considered a "modern-day adaptation" of the 1820 Halloween short story "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" by Washington Irving with the added concept from "Rip Van Winkle", also by Irving.

In 1781, Ichabod Crane, a soldier and spy in the Colonial Army on a mission for General George Washington, kills the Headless Horseman while at the same time the Horseman kills him. More than 230 years later, in the present day, Ichabod rises from his grave after the Headless Horseman (revealed to be Death, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse) is summoned back from his watery grave by an unknown party; the resurrection of the one causes the other to also come back to life as a result of their blood mixing shortly after Crane decapitated the Headless Horseman on the field of battle.
Police Lt.

Abbie Mills begins investigating the Headless Horseman after he beheads Sheriff August Corbin, Mills' mentor and partner. Mills' investigation reveals the presence of two occult groups — one for good, the other evil — in Sleepy Hollow, both of which are concerned with the Four Horsemen and the associated apocalypse. The killing spree the Horseman embarks on causes Crane and Mills to team up, especially when they find out that they are destined to be the two witnesses, the only ones who can protect the world from the forces of Hell.

As Crane's worldview is from 18th-century Colonial America, some friction can be expected between him and Abbie, and also between him and the people he must now work with. This is often a source of comic relief for the show, but also forces him to look at things differently and thus becomes a strength
The series is set in real-life Sleepy Hollow, New York, although it portrays the town as much larger than it actually is.

In October 2013, Sleepy Hollow was renewed for a second season with 13 episodes. The season was extended to 18 episodes in May 2014.

Early in March 2015, Sleepy Hollow showrunner Mark Goffman left the series after two seasons. On March 18, 2015, Sleepy Hollow was renewed for an 18-episode third season by Fox with new showrunner, Clifton Campbell, taking over.

FOX
IMDB

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 21.09.2015. at 20:38. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.05.2013., 15:18   #2
jao. gleda se.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.05.2013., 16:51   #3
Samo da ne bude još jedan Grimm ili onaj jad od Once upon a time. Nadam se da će biti ozbiljnija serija, više kao Fringe.
Old 13.05.2013., 18:09   #4
Malo opširnije:
Quote:
SLEEPY HOLLOW What if you suddenly woke up from the throes of death 250 years in the future to find the world is on the brink of destruction, caused by unimaginable events, and you are humanity’s last hope? Welcome to SLEEPY HOLLOW, the thrilling new mystery-adventure drama from co-creators/executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci (“Star Trek” and “Transformers” franchises, “Fringe”). In this modern-day retelling of Washington Irving’s classic, ICHABOD CRANE (Tom Mison, “Salmon Fishing in the Yemen”) is resurrected and pulled two and a half centuries through time to unravel a mystery that dates all the way back to the founding fathers. Revived alongside Ichabod is the infamous Headless Horseman who is on a murderous rampage in present-day Sleepy Hollow. Bound to the Headless Horseman by a blood spell cast on the battlefield of the American Revolution, Ichabod quickly realizes that stopping Headless is just the beginning, as the resurrected rider is but the first of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. As this re-invented Ichabod finds himself in present-day Sleepy Hollow, he discovers a town and a world he no longer recognizes. All that is brutally familiar are Headless and Ichabod’s determination to annihilate this immortal being. It’s a mission he must complete quickly, as Headless already has viciously slain Sheriff AUGUST CORBIN (guest star Clancy Brown, “Cowboys & Aliens,” “Carnivale”). Grey served both as mentor and father figure to Detective ABBIE MILLS (Nicole Beharie, “Shame,” “American Violet”), a young cop whose own supernatural experiences help her form an unlikely bond with Ichabod. But Sleepy Hollow’s head of police, Captain FRANK IRVING (Orlando Jones, “The Chicago 8,” “Drumline”), isn’t buying any of this. In fact, the only person who is on Abbie’s side is Ichabod. His extensive first-hand knowledge of our secret American history, coupled with her superior profiling and modern threat assessment skills, will make them a formidable duo as they work together to triumph over evil. The complex pasts of Ichabod and Abbie, from Ichabod’s inclusion in the powerful and secretive Freemasons Society and the ghostly appearance of his late wife, KATRINA (Katia Winter, “Dexter”), to Abbie’s childhood visions, will help them solve the intricate puzzles of Sleepy Hollow in order to protect its future. As history repeats itself, the oddly-linked pair will draw on the real stories and hallowed secrets this nation was founded on in their quest to stop an increasingly vicious cycle of evil. SLEEPY HOLLOW is from K/O Paper Products in association with 20th Century Fox Television. The series is co-created by Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Phillip Iscove and Len Wiseman (“Hawaii Five-0,” “Underworld” and “Total Recall”). The series is executive-produced by Kurtzman, Orci, Wiseman and Heather Kadin. Iscove serves as supervising producer. Wiseman directed the pilot.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.05.2013., 00:28   #5
Official Trailer | SLEEPY HOLLOW

najs
Old 14.05.2013., 00:47   #6
Pa onako... deluje mi nesto slicno kao HAVEN.

Film je dobar ali seriju sumnjam da cu gledati.
Old 14.05.2013., 09:11   #7
Gledat će se, ali christopher walken kao headless horseman, you can't top that.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.05.2013., 10:42   #8
dobro izgleda.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.05.2013., 16:58   #9
Već viđeno, ali bi se dalo preći preko toga

Glavni glumac u traileru mi je kenjkast nekako, nadam se da će u seriji biti bolji.
Old 15.05.2013., 00:27   #10
Heads will roll.

Super izgleda.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.05.2013., 00:41   #11
ak sam vidjela to šta mislim da jesam, ovaj glavni lik, valjda je glavni, ufff dobar je dobar gledat ću obavezno, ponajprije zbog sadržaja, naravno
Old 15.05.2013., 15:59   #12
Stvarno je zgodan frajer ,a i radnja izgleda zanimljiva.
Old 15.05.2013., 19:57   #13
Meni se ne čini baš nešto, ne vjerujem da ću gledati
Old 15.05.2013., 22:10   #14
Ovo će ili biti jedan od najvećih treševa na televiziji ili vrlo dobro..
Old 15.05.2013., 22:12   #15
toga nikad dosta

guglala sam tipa, trebao bi stalno furati onu periku (nesto kao obrnuti skarsgard)
Old 15.05.2013., 23:39   #16
Quote:
Archangel kaže: Pogledaj post
Samo da ne bude još jedan Grimm ili onaj jad od Once upon a time. Nadam se da će biti ozbiljnija serija, više kao Fringe.
baš su mi ovi pali napamet
Old 16.05.2013., 00:23   #17
prijavljujem plus.
Old 16.05.2013., 22:18   #18
E, a cak je delovalo ok dok bezglavi nije oziveo.
Old 20.06.2013., 18:43   #19
Komentari kritičara na pilot:

Quote:
Furlong: Skip It
It's Ichabod Crane, time-traveler! This show is just batshit crazy enough to be a surprise hit ... I just can't watch another minute after this ridiculous pilot to see if it gets better.

Etkin: Skip It
If there was a different serial killer storyline at the center of this drama, I think I might like it -- though I realize that's like saying, "Grilled cheese, hold the cheese, please." The Ichabod Crane and the Headless Horseman tale is just so stale and particularly far-fetched here, but the suspense factor and leading lady (Nicole Beharie) are right on point.

Harnick: Skip it
Stylistically, "Sleepy Hollow" is sleek and pleasing to the eye. But, despite its Starbucks jokes, it's "Hollow" and made me "Sleepy." I'll just see myself out ...

Prudom: Watch It
The pilot felt like "Elementary" meets "Supernatural" with a dash of "Fringe," but, despite seeming overly familiar, that combination works in its favor. Nicole Beharie is one of the most effortlessly charismatic leading ladies network TV has uncovered in recent memory, and Tom Mison is both snarky and charming as Ichabod Crane. If you can get over the inherent silliness of the concept, it's a fun, engaging hour.

Weingus: DVR It
I liked the idea of "Sleepy Hollow" more than I actually liked the pilot, but I do think it has the potential to pick up steam. Nicole Beharie is pretty awesome in the role of Abbie Mills, so all is not lost.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.09.2013., 09:04   #20
16.09. pocinje pa ono, mali bump.
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 11:01.