Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Povijest > Vojna povijest i tehnologija

Vojna povijest i tehnologija Od praćke do ratova zvijezda.

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 18.10.2017., 18:42   #5101
Jedna druga stvar- prva njemačka podmornica Type 212 U-31 je nakon 3 godine završila remont i modernizaciju:

https://navaltoday.com/2017/10/18/ge...rs-of-repairs/

3 godine remont?
Old 22.10.2017., 22:08   #5102
German submarine U35 damages X-rudder off Norway

The German Navy’s fifth Type 212A submarine ‘U35’ has damaged one of the blades on her X-shaped rudder during deepwater tests off the coast of Norway.
The U35 is now at the TyssenKrupp Marine Systems (TKMS) shipyard in Kiel where it is being assessed for damages.
According to the German Navy, the accident happened on October 15 while the U35 was conducting tests in the challenging waters off the coast of Kristiansand.
With the U35 out of the water for assessments, the German Navy now has no fully operational submarines at its disposal. Four out of six submarines in the fleet are at the Kiel shipyard for various repairs and overhauls.
The German Navy expects to have three to four operational submarines from mid-2018.
The limited availability of submarines was caused by a lack of spare parts due to budget constraints, the navy said.
The U35 was commissioned into the navy on March 23, 2015, as the first improved Type 212A submarine specifically optimized for deployments around the world. The boat has a bigger reservoir, improved air-conditioning and a new combat system.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.10.2017., 22:08   #5103
Germany approves sale of new submarines to Israel: report

Germany has agreed to resume talks on the sale of additional three diesel-electric submarines to Israel after an Israeli corruption probe jeopardized the signing of a new memorandum of understanding (MOU).
The corruption scandal has seen seven Israeli officials arrested and prompted Germany to put talks about the sale of further submarines on hold in July this year.
Israeli officials on Friday said the talks on the submarine purchase were resumed, according to AFP. While Germany noted the deal had not been signed yet, Israeli officials indicated that the decision was definite, AFP wrote.
The deal is reported to have a clause which says no officials and decision-makers involved in the submarine purchase can be involved in corrupt actions.
Israel is already operating five German-built Dolphin-class submarines with another one set to join the fleet in 2018.
The three new submarines are set to replace Israel’s first three Dolphin submarines in about a decade maintaining the country’s submarine fleet at six units.
The Dolphin-class is divided into two batches of boats. The first three submarines that were commissioned between 1999 and 2000 were enlarged German 209-class submarines while the second batch submarines, delivered from 2014 onward, feature AIP (air-independent propulsion) and are rumored to carry nuclear missiles.

https://navaltoday.com/2017/10/23/ge...israel-report/
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.10.2017., 22:09   #5104
Quote:
karabin kaže: Pogledaj post
Germany approves sale of new submarines to Israel: report

Germany has agreed to resume talks on the sale of additional three diesel-electric submarines to Israel after an Israeli corruption probe jeopardized the signing of a new memorandum of understanding (MOU).
The corruption scandal has seen seven Israeli officials arrested and prompted Germany to put talks about the sale of further submarines on hold in July this year.
Israeli officials on Friday said the talks on the submarine purchase were resumed, according to AFP. While Germany noted the deal had not been signed yet, Israeli officials indicated that the decision was definite, AFP wrote.
The deal is reported to have a clause which says no officials and decision-makers involved in the submarine purchase can be involved in corrupt actions.
Israel is already operating five German-built Dolphin-class submarines with another one set to join the fleet in 2018.
The three new submarines are set to replace Israel’s first three Dolphin submarines in about a decade maintaining the country’s submarine fleet at six units.
The Dolphin-class is divided into two batches of boats. The first three submarines that were commissioned between 1999 and 2000 were enlarged German 209-class submarines while the second batch submarines, delivered from 2014 onward, feature AIP (air-independent propulsion) and are rumored to carry nuclear missiles.

https://navaltoday.com/2017/10/23/ge...israel-report/
Baš me zanima koliko će im Tante Angela ovaj put iskeširati?
Old 23.10.2017., 22:16   #5105
Leonardo unveils M60 tank upgrade programme at BIDEC

Italian defence group Leonardo has unveiled an updated version of the M60 tank at the Bahrain International Defence Exhibition & Conference (BIDEC ). That was reported by www.portaledifesa.it.
The M60 tank upgrade programme, developed by Leonardo for the upgrade and overhaul of M60 armoured vehicles, with the aim of offering fleet operators a cost-effective opportunity to modernise their platforms.
Leonardo’s modular solution integrates a 120/45 mm low-recoil force main gun, the same as on the Centauro II armoured vehicle, with a latest-generation fire control system (FCS) and protection systems. Leonardo’s solution, which retains current maintenance and logistics assets, requires additional staff training only for the new equipment. The technologies used for the M60’s modernisation (FCS, infrared vision and 120mm main gun) are entirely designed and manufactured by Leonardo, as are the systems for improving turret performance.
Manufactured with the latest-generation steel, the 120/45 mm gun is characterised by the use of new technologies and reduced weight, all of which contribute in providing excellent field performance.
The low recoil force gun limits the structural stress on the hull and, therefore, eliminates integration risks with heritage platforms. The fire control system, which integrates day and night optronics, together with a high level of ballistic protection and modern on-board equipment, increases the probability of detecting potential threats, and neutralising them during full day and night operations.
Furthermore, the solution integrates a new Hitrole remote control weapon system, which enables 360° panoramic surveillance from a secure position inside the tank.
Leonardo’s proposal also includes an upgrade of the power pack, with an up-power capability that guarantees a higher power-to-weight ratio.
The increase of armour protection, and the installation of an Automatic Fire and Explosion Sensing and Suppressing system (AFSS) improves soldier survivability.
Leonardo’s solution, thanks also to the general overhaul of the main on-board subsystems, enhances the platform’s capabilities and extends its operational life with significant economic benefits for the fleet operators.

http://defence-blog.com/army/leonard...-at-bidec.html
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.10.2017., 19:54   #5106
Czech Republic to buy UH-1Y helicopters

Quote:
The U.S. Defense Security Cooperation Agency, which manages the FMS program, said in its notification to Congress the deal for 12 helicopters carries a value of $575 million.
https://www.upi.com/Defense-News/201...3681508781695/

Znaći Mi-24 idu na livadu?? ili Mi-171

Eto i Česi polako prelaze na zapadne helikoptere
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.10.2017., 22:47   #5107
Quote:
kopriva-vk kaže: Pogledaj post

Imaju oni i 8 starijih Mi-8 i 10 PZL Swidnik koji su nabavljeni 80-ih i 90-ih pored 16 Mi-171 koji su prije 2 godine tek prošli prvi remont.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.10.2017., 14:05   #5108
Quote:

Jebate, jesu i jeftini, 47 mil. USD po komadu za Huey... Da su tako naplaćivali US Army u Vijetnamu, rat bi završio već 1965.

Koja pljačka, GTA Grand Theft from Allies.

Za te su novce mogli Čehi od Rusa kupiti 3 x toliko Mi-171 i svakih 7-8 godina kad dođe vrijeme za remont ih fino prodat njihovom CIOS-u i koristit novih 12 i tako idućih 25 godina...

Zadnje uređivanje otok_kiril : 25.10.2017. at 14:06. Reason: .
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.10.2017., 14:09   #5109
Quote:
otok_kiril kaže: Pogledaj post
Jebate, jesu i jeftini, 47 mil. USD po komadu za Huey... Da su tako naplaćivali US Army u Vijetnamu, rat bi završio već 1965.

Koja pljačka, GTA Grand Theft from Allies.
Pa kupuju svašta nešto uz same helikoptere

Quote:
The Government of the Czech Republic has requested the possible sale of twelve (12) UH-1Y utility helicopters, twenty-five (25) T-700 GE 401C engines (twenty-four (24) installed, one (1) spare), thirteen (13) Honeywell Embedded GPS/INS (EGI) (twelve (12) installed, one (1) spare), and twelve (12) 7.62mm M240 Machine Guns. This request also includes Brite Star II FLIR system, Aircraft Survivability Equipment (ASE) (includes the AN/AAR-47 Missile Warning and Laser Detection System, AN/ALE-47 Counter Measure Dispensing System (CMDS) and the AN/APR-39 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR)), Joint Mission Planning Systems, Helmet Mounted Displays, communication equipment, small caliber gun systems including GAU-17A and GAU-21, electronic warfare systems, Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) Mode 4/5 transponder, support equipment, spare engine containers, spare and repair parts, tools and test equipment, technical data and publications, personnel training and training equipment, U.S. government and contractor engineering, technical, and logistics support services, and other related elements of logistics and program support. The estimated cost is $575 million.
DSCA
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.10.2017., 14:18   #5110
Quote:
Hawk75 kaže: Pogledaj post
Pa kupuju svašta nešto uz same helikoptere

DSCA
A šta to nešto?

Motore? Pa ako helikopter može letjeti bez motora, onda ih ne trebaju uzimati.

Strojnice? M240 ne košta milijune, već 10-ak tisuća dolara. Ista priča i za Minigun i M2 Browning.

Ajde mamce i FLIR i ostalu elektroniku priznam, ali ni to nisu sume koje bi opravdavale takve brojke.
Old 25.10.2017., 20:14   #5111
Quote:
A šta to nešto?

Motore? Pa ako helikopter može letjeti bez motora, onda ih ne trebaju uzimati.

Strojnice? M240 ne košta milijune, već 10-ak tisuća dolara. Ista priča i za Minigun i M2 Browning.

Ajde mamce i FLIR i ostalu elektroniku priznam, ali ni to nisu sume koje bi opravdavale takve brojke.
Vjerojatno rezrevni motori i tko zna što još dolazi.
Pa nisu česi baš glupani.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.10.2017., 21:31   #5112
Quote:
Vjerojatno rezrevni motori i tko zna što još dolazi.
Pa nisu česi baš glupani.
Pa eto piše ti fino koliko je motora- ukupno 25, dakle 1 viška.

Nisu brate ni pametni ako ovo i ovako kupuju.

Šveđani su prije par godina kupili Blackhawke za oko 40 mil. USD po komadu ( sa uračunatom inflacijom ). Slovaci su svoje pak platili 50 mil. USD po komadu.
Meksiko je svoje EC725 platio oko 40 mil. USD po komadu.

Ne znam, nije mi to baš pametno i jasno...
Old 25.10.2017., 21:51   #5113
Mozda je to ono, Češka "kupi" za 100M, pa dobije 50M donacije.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.10.2017., 22:26   #5114
Quote:
TauraDendarii kaže: Pogledaj post
Mozda je to ono, Češka "kupi" za 100M, pa dobije 50M donacije.
Ne znam, možda. Nadam se.
Old 25.10.2017., 22:37   #5115
Quote:
Ne znam, možda. Nadam se.
Poljska kupuje Patriot (7.6 milijardi USD)
Rumunjska kupuje Patriot (3.9 milijardi USD)
Češka kupuje Huey
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.10.2017., 12:02   #5116
Po maxportalu u Splitu textron Scorpion obavlja probne letove
Old 29.10.2017., 17:05   #5117
Namirisali krv pa su došli pokušati se ukrcati na brod??

pozdrav
Old 29.10.2017., 20:35   #5118
Jordan takes delivery of ex-Dutch F-16s

http://www.janes.com/article/75226/j...ex-dutch-f-16s
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.10.2017., 21:40   #5119
Quote:
pinzgauer kaže: Pogledaj post
Jordan takes delivery of ex-Dutch F-16s

http://www.janes.com/article/75226/j...ex-dutch-f-16s
A luđaka pa gdje te stare, otrovne, skupe, osjetljive kante idu kupovati... pa jel nisu čuli za Gripena
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.11.2017., 11:37   #5120

USS Michigan (SSGN-727) sa montiranim kučištima za prijam i povrat SEAL (Photo:Jeon Heon-Kyun/EPA), pripreme za posjet (napad ?) Trumpa J Koreji.

Quote:
Navy SEAL special operations teams are trained to provide a number of roles in support of any potential air campaign in the region, including reconnaissance, target designation and search and rescue of downed air crews in denied areas.

Zadnje uređivanje AirBag : 03.11.2017. at 11:49.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 14:57.