Natrag   Forum.hr > Lifestyle > Gastronomija > Eno i ino

Eno i ino (Bez)Alkoholna pića - Ne očekujte Mladena Grdovića na stolu

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 21.04.2024., 19:28   #1841
Quote:
AndrejX kaže: Pogledaj post
"Krčanje" nije normalno pošto je to zvuk pumpe koja radi na suho, pošto je plastična ubrzo će se pregrijati i ugasiti. Zauvijek.
Što znači da njihove upute nisu dobre jer sam ih pratio doslovno i dobio rad na suho i samrtni hropac.
Old 21.04.2024., 19:56   #1842
Ovako to izgleda na svakom aparatu tog tipa s kojim sam se družio:

Upute su dobre.
Quote:
The machine stops rinsing once the water tank is empty.
Prema ovome što si napisao i viđenom iz videa na tvom aparatu je neispravan senzor koji mu javlja kako je rezervoar s vodom prazan.
To što stane nakon nekoliko provučenih litara je vjerojatno do zaštite grijača od pregrijavanja.

Taj senzor na ulazu se vrlo često zna zablokirati kada se voda samo nadolijeva bez vađenja same posude.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.04.2024., 21:05   #1843
Moguće, jer i meni se jednostavno zaustavi kao i svaki put kad mi nestane vode u pola kave nikakvo posebno i dugotrajno krčanje. Čim pumpa ne vuče pauzira.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.04.2024., 21:17   #1844
Eto, riješeno. Pravac servis jer će riknuti ili pumpa ili grijač.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.04.2024., 22:21   #1845
For those of you who have a problem with "endless" or very long discaling, that what helped me:
1. After you start discaling and the first water tank runs empty, DO NOT REFIL IT while it is in the machine or before the machine stops the process - after it runs out of water it can suck some air (for 5-7 seconds) and then it stops.
2. Now you take out water tank, refil it and launch the rinsing (the indicator of discaling should be in the middle at that moment).
NB: For some reason, after point 1 while I was refilling the tank, machine decided to go through all levels of coffee size, but apart from that nothing happend. So it looked like as if you were making a large coffee, but no other sounds rather than light indicator moving. After that the machine got the indicator back into the middle and let me start the rinse.

@1ofmilliesboys707
1 month ago
Thanks the video is poor instruction the written instructions are useless. Your explanation works perfectly. And why do they have irritating background music

2 replies

@dfive444
2 months ago (edited)
The lesson learnt is use 500ml of water and let it run out and and let the motor groan in protest, it will then enter the waiting mode and finish the process

@vanillaworld9954
1 year ago
I tried it but the signal is at level 4 and didnt go down what should i do

@JaniPlays_1470
11 months ago
1, fill the water tank fully
2, start the descaling mode and wait until the tank is totaly empty
3, it will start blinking again so refill the tank fully
4, now it is on level 4 but it will push the water constantly

@maged2522009
10 months ago
The same here and i tried many times

@ivanpetrov-xf3on
1 year ago
@user-re7yt5tk3g I have the same problem. Mine get's stuck on the 4th bar and not moving anymore. Noone says how long does it take, because i red somewhere that one guy had to fill the water 8 times until it was done. Ridiculous.

@craigrobinson5433
1 year ago
We found that you have to rinse several times til it finished descaling mode, didn't count exactly but I would say about 7 or 8 times.

9 replies

@danbutler7136
6 months ago
needs descaling again

@DRAGONLJ15
6 months ago
@laurasanchis312 we have same problem,descaling lights still blinking... what shall we do?

@lena.szczesniak
3 months ago
when it gets to 4 you just have to keep going until it blinks. it will take you about 15 minutes and you will have to refill the water tank various times.

@lena.szczesniak
3 months ago
@denisstoica3298 when it gets to 4 you just have to keep going until it blinks. it will take you about 15 minutes and you will have to refill the water tank various times.

@martinreed202
2 months ago
I have the same problem the descaling light is on all the time, the machine is only 2 months old,

@laurasanchis312
2 months ago
@martinreed202 I’ve given up …

@laurasanchis312
2 months ago
@DRAGONLJ15 I’m not gonna do anything coffee tastes great light wants to blink … I’ll let it blink

Scam machine. Button ora@user-mu2sk7ut1g
3 months ago

@jean-baptiste6479
2 months agonge still ON

@dobruijn6346
7 months ago
He don not stop at level 4. Worthless system

@leann7245
6 months ago
Let the tank empty completely for 2-3 seconds, then it should show it is at level 3. Then you take out tank, add more water and it should work!

@lena.szczesniak
3 months ago
when it gets to 4 you just have to keep going until it blinks. it will take you about 15 minutes and you will have to refill the water tank various times.
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 07:01.