Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Društvene znanosti > Jezikoslovlje

Jezikoslovlje Za pravopiždžije i jezikolomce

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 01.03.2014., 14:20   #1
Tolkienovi jezici vilenjaka i patuljaka

Citajuci Tolkienovu trilogiju zapazio sam neobican sklad jezika "vilenjaka". To me je navelo na razmisljanje posto je svima poznato da vilenjaci i patuljci ne postoje. Koji je jezik upotrijebio Tolkien? Jer cisto sumnjam da je sam osmislio taj jezik. A vidim da je pisan na runama, a ne zvuci mi kao neki poznati jezik. Zanima me misljenje drugih o ovoj apstraktnoj temi...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.03.2014., 11:57   #2
Evo što Wikipedia kaže o tome:

Quote:
Parallel to Tolkien's professional work as a philologist, and sometimes overshadowing this work, to the effect that his academic output remained rather thin, was his affection for constructing languages. The most developed of these are Quenya and Sindarin, the etymological connection between which formed the core of much of Tolkien's legendarium. Language and grammar for Tolkien was a matter of aesthetics and euphony, and Quenya in particular was designed from "phonaesthetic" considerations; it was intended as an "Elvenlatin", and was phonologically based on Latin, with ingredients from Finnish, Welsh, English, and Greek.
Dakle, Tolkien jest izmislio te jezike, a "posuđivao" je elemente iz latinskog, finskog, velškog, engleskog i grčkog.

Opširnije imaš ovdje.
They are gone now. Fled, banished in death or exile, lost, undone. Over the land sun and wind still move to burn and sway the trees, the grasses. No avatar, no scion, no vestige of that people remains. On the lips of the strange race that now dwells there their names are myth, legend, dust. - Cormac McCarthy
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 12:30.