Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Religija

Religija Religija u društvu
Podforum: Teologija i religijska praksa

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 12.01.2018., 19:59   #201
Quote:
piskavac kaže: Pogledaj post
Duša utjelovljena u kravi u idućem životu prelazi u ljudski oblik i to takav čiji že život biti ispunjen vrlinom (biti će duhovno usmjeren).
Aj dobro :klap:
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.01.2018., 20:10   #202
The Nag Hammadi Library
The (First) Apocalypse of James
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/1ja.html
'[...] of alien things?' You are to say to him, 'They are not entirely alien, but they are from Achamoth, who is the female. And these she produced as she brought down the race from the Pre-existent One. So then they are not alien, but they are ours. They are indeed ours because she who is mistress of them is from the Pre-existent One. At the same time they are alien because the Pre-existent One did not have intercourse with her, when she produced them.' When he also says to you, 'Where will you go?', you are to say to him, 'To the place from which I have come, there shall I return.' And if you say these things, you will escape their attacks.
"But when you come to these three detainers who take away souls by theft in that place [...] these. You [...] a vessel [...] much more than [...] of the one whom you [...] for [...] her root. You too will be sober [...]. But I shall call upon the imperishable knowledge, which is Sophia who is in the Father (and) who is the mother of Achamoth. Achamoth had no father nor male consort, but she is female from a female. She produced you without a male, since she was alone (and) in ignorance as to what lives through her mother because she thought that she alone existed. But I shall cry out to her mother. And then they will fall into confusion (and) will blame their root and the race of their mother. But you will go up to what is yours [...] you will [...] the Pre-existent One."
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.01.2018., 20:19   #203
Quote:
XPangel kaže: Pogledaj post
The Nag Hammadi Library
The (First) Apocalypse of James
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/1ja.html
'[...] of alien things?' You are to say to him, 'They are not entirely alien, but they are from Achamoth, who is the female. And these she produced as she brought down the race from the Pre-existent One. So then they are not alien, but they are ours. They are indeed ours because she who is mistress of them is from the Pre-existent One. At the same time they are alien because the Pre-existent One did not have intercourse with her
Ovo je iznenađujuće slično sa vaišnavskom kozmologijom. Svevišnja Božanska Osoba oplodio je materijalni sviet tako što je svrnuo pogled na Mayu (materijalnu energiju). Nije imao seks s njom. Njegovi organi mogu obavljati funkcije nekog drugog organa. Kad je svrnuo pogled na nju na taj način je preselio neizmjerno mnoštvo duša osuđenih na bivstvovanje u materijalnom svijetu. Maya (materijalna energija) je Njegova vjerna i odana sluškinja.
Old 12.01.2018., 20:57   #204
Quote:
piskavac kaže: Pogledaj post
Duša utjelovljena u kravi u idućem životu prelazi u ljudski oblik i to takav čiji že život biti ispunjen vrlinom (biti će duhovno usmjeren).
Istina, poznajem par takvih žena. Idu na ginekološki kod biskupa.
Old 12.01.2018., 21:00   #205
Quote:
XPangel kaže: Pogledaj post
Svratite pozornost, vi koji slušate
I vi, anđeli, i vi koji ste poslani,
I vi duhovi koji ste ustali iz mrtvih.
Jer ja sam ona koja sama postoji,
I nemam nikoga tko bi meni sudio.

(Thunder,perfect mind ) Nag Hammadi
Mota mi se po glavi rečenica "ali voljeti mene bolje je od svih stvari" no ne mogu se sjetiti gdje sam je čula. Je li to možda iz istog izvora?
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 17:50.