Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Alternativa > Alternativno liječenje

Alternativno liječenje Sve ono što ne spada u službenu medicinu

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 17.02.2023., 01:31   #1
Protokol za kronične bolesti (chronic ebv, candida overgrowth, lyme)

Quote:
Many people with yeast infections also report suffering from various mood disorders. These co-occurring disorders can include depressive disorders and anxiety disorders, including panic attacks. Unusual mood swings and irritability are other possible signs of an overgrowth of Candida.
Quote:
GUT-BRAIN CONNECTION
Your brain and GI tract are closely connected. Your intestines send signals to your brain, and vice versa. Therefore, when your intestines are not healthy, this can cause symptoms like depression and anxiety, and many people with these symptoms can correlate them with the onset of GI problems. When you have yeast overgrowth or Candida, it can produce 180 toxins. As these toxins are absorbed in the colon and enter the bloodstream, they can cause symptoms in other areas of your body, including your brain.
Quote:
Of the more than 180 toxic byproducts of Candida that have been identified, two, alcohol and acetaldehyde, are known to be particularly harmful. When acetaldehyde reacts with the brain chemical dopamine, it can cause feelings of anxiety, depression, poor concentration and a sense of being “spaced-out.” Acetaldehyde also binds to B vitamins which are needed for the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Another of Candida’s predominant toxins, canditoxin, depletes essential dietary nutrients and has been associated with behavioral changes.
A normal healthy gut with normal microbial flora is needed to produce serotonin, a neurotransmitter responsible for regulating mood. Candida can suppress this production, leading to depression and anxiety.
Trebalo mi je 5godina da skužim o čemu se tu točno radi jer napravio kardinalnu grešku. Bio pri Bureku u Imunomedu i prema simptomima napravio mi račun za obavit imunološke pretrage od kojih 6k kn i u zadnji čas sam se predomislio.
Kardinalna greška je bila ne učinit te nalaze onomad nego otić psihijatru.NEVJEROJATAN ZAJEB, jer ko bi rekao da kronična anksioznost i neurološki simptomi mogu doći od YEAST INFECTION!

Naime tu rasplet tek počinje.Ogroman stres probudi zvijer candidu(prije toga loš lifestyle, alkohol, junk food itd), no ebv, lyme,candida preživljavaju radi LEAKY GUT i hraneći se teškim metalima(recimo živa iz plombi koja se uredno svaki dan ispušta), tako da nakon testa iz kose i povišenog HG2+(mercury), prvi korak je naći biozubara koji sa zaštitom mijenja plombe.Tek tada se može napasti candida i ostali mikrobi, paraziti itd.
Naravno enormno je i promjenit prehranu(anti-kandida dijeta bez šećera i glutena).
Quote:
Candida albicans is both a fungus and yeast that lives in the digestive tract and overgrowth and relies on carbohydrates to thrive, causing you to crave sugar.
Ovo je metoda bacanja atomske bombe na ta govna(kod die off simptoma mogući su simptomi gripe i fibromijalgije jer se neurotoxini razbacivaju posvakuda).

1.BIOFILM DISRUPTOR: NAC(prekursor glutationa), razbija branu candide.

2.PROBAVNI ENZIMI(KAL super enzimi)- ovo je mega važno da konačno se pravilno absorbiraju nutrijenti iz hrane).

3.PROBIOTICI(Jarrow S.Boulardii+MOS, Bio-Kult Candea).

4.ANTIFUNGAL: NOW CANDIDA SUPPORT(najbolji preparat za kupit).
Osim toga od THORNE Undecylenic Acid (formerly Formula SF722) je kriptonit za candidu.

5.LIVER SUPPORT: MILK THISTLE(sikavica)

6.DETOX BINDER: ZEOLIT
Američki znanstvenici i liječnici upozoravaju da kronične gljivične infekcije i kandida također mogu biti pokazatelj da je organizam zatrovan živom, teškim metalom. Temeljni razlog je da tijelo proizvodi kvasac kao obranu od žive, jer stanice kvasca vežu vlastitu težinu u živu te tamo sprječavaju ulazak žive u krvotok.

Učinkovitost zeolita kao suportivne prirodne terapije u liječenju kandidijaze i mehanizam njegovog djelovanja kod gljivičnih oboljenja predmet su istraživanja nekoliko znanstvenih studija koje potvrđuju da zeolit neposredno uništava kandidu i detoksicira otrove koje ona uzrokuje u crijevima.

Popis studija

Antifungalni učinak zeolita u tkivu protiv rasta Candida albicans i / ili produkcije kiseline, Nikawa H, Yamamoto T i sur., Department of Prosthetic Densitry; Hiroshima University School of Dentistry, Minami-Ku Japan; J Oral Rehabil 1997 May 24 (5) 350-7

Deodorirajuća svojstva zeolita: deodorant i antimikotik, E. M. Blagitko, V. I. Bgatov, A. V. Efremov et al. Prophylactic and medicinal properties of natural zeolites, Bioactive food additives of Litovit type Russian Ecological Academy, Novosibirsk State Medical Academy

Zeolit- inhibira candidu albicans, upotreba u stomatologiji, J. Oral rehabil (1997) Vol 24: 350

7.PEPTIDI(ƁPC-157 i KPV)- poprave svu štetu i leaky gut.KPV je i najjači mast cell stabilizator šta postoji.Candida, trovanje živom i MCAS idu ruku pod ruku).

Za otvorit jos jače detox pathways: selen, molibden i jod iz KELP(vjerojatno 90% ljudi u hrvatskoj je deficitirano jodom).

Proizvodi koji su apsolutno najbolji u borbi protiv candide(antibiotici big pharme samo pogoršaju stanje jer unište i dobre i loše bakterije i kompromitiraju imunitet skroz):
https://hr.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-na...g-capsules/694

https://hr.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-ca...capsules/15206

https://hr.iherb.com/pr/thorne-undec...-gelcaps/18560

https://hr.iherb.com/pr/jarrow-formu...eggie-caps/372

https://farmacia.hr/probiotici/candea-r-c034007.html

https://hr.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-mi...capsules/13870

https://lavandamia.hr/kal-super-enzy...-proizvod-2449

https://alternativa-webshop.com/prod...al-250-tableta

https://alternativa-webshop.com/coll...c8dbfca0&_ss=r

Quote:
The main die-off symptom I'm feeling the most are in the brain/nervous system caused by the neurotoxin and carcinogen acetaldehyde. This is produced by the liver metabolising ethanol produced by Candida. Acetaldehyde typically causes hang-overs if you drink too much the night before.

I don't consume any alcohol. In fact I have developed an intolerance to it, possibly due to the Candida.

From what I understand main symptoms of acetaldehyde toxicity, and what I have, are:

Severe brain fog

Memory problems

Confusion

Anxiety

Nervousness/Manic

Panic attacks

Tinnitus

Floaters

Fibromyalgia
https://youtu.be/y8LxZED4rHE

Quote:
The relief from not being depressed and anxious is amazing. I didn't realise at first it was the candida causing these neurological problems.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/TpyXMbF

Reduction in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Self-Injurious Behavior With Saccharomyces boulardii in a Child with Autism: A Case Report
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6469440/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...?report=reader
Quote:
Levels of Candida albicans IgG were significantly elevated in male patients with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder as compared with controls
Quote:
Our results document that antibodies directed against the opportunistic fungal pathogen, C. albicans, were elevated in distinct subsets of individuals with psychiatric disorders.
NAJBOLJI SAVJET IKADA: HEAL YOU'RE GUT!!!!
Old 17.02.2023., 02:27   #2
CANDIDA i EYE FLOATERS

Quote:
I have massive floaters in my right eye. They showed up after a blast from an explosion (I was making fireworks), ruptured the back of my eye, filling it with blood. One day, I was looking at microscopic pictures of Candida, a yeast/fungus, and realized it looked exactly like what I was seeing in my eye when I look at the sky; long stringy like things with clusters of dots, the hyphae & spores of Candida. It was in my bloodstream and entered into my eye. Everyone has Candida, it's just that sometimes it gets out of control and takes over, due mostly to overuse of antibiotics which kill its natural predator, the good gut bacteria, and too much sugar in the diet, which it feeds on. Once it gets going, it branches out from the gut searching for food. It spreads throughout the body, sending its roots (hyphae) everywhere. Once I started to do a Candida cleanse and drop the sugar, it started to clear up. Also when I took Oil of Oregano & CanXida, both of which kill it, it started to go away. But the best results I had is when I took Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug. I became interested in it because it is a cure for Covid. I bought some at a local feed store, sold as a paste to deworm horses, took it, and am amazed at the results.
Quote:
Fungus colonies are visible on gastroscopy , swab is to determine its type. I had multiple stomach digestive problems , siunuses problems , floaters , tinnitus, pink eye etc. Fungus can cause inflammation of the mucosa in different parts of body resulting in floaters
Quote:
Sugar feeds fungus , fungus releases toxins which circulate in blood and can cause inflamation i.e in eye or sinuses - causing floaters.
Old 17.02.2023., 02:38   #3
CANDIDA i Tinnitus
Quote:
After suffering from tinnitus, along with mild visual snow, for the most part since last year, which started manifesting as soon as my lower wisdom teeth were removed and worsen while undergoing further dental work because of some complications, I have made an extensive research on possible causes and solutions. My visit to the ENT during its onset showed no hearing impairment. My hearing was perfect, only that continuous hissing sound with multiple variations would not stop. A sort of nerve damage? Could be. But it started fading after a few months and then its intensity stabilized. In the meantime I was getting crazy.

Only recently I've managed to begin calming down, having gone through a severely strenuous period, and tinnitus is still there. Coincidentally, I noticed that all this time I was following horribly unhealthy eating habits. Food rich in carbohydrates, fats and sugars constituted my nutritional basis for years, with only some deviations here and there for some more healthy meals.

The realization that this had to change for good led me to come across candida and candida overgrowth. More information can be found online. However, among the symptoms, gradual hearing impairment is included, as well as problems with vision, anxiety and depression.

To combat candida overgrowth and yeast infection some dietary changes are initially advised for few weeks, before introducing anew 'banned' foods - in moderation. More serious measures can be taken depending on the level of infection. The point is to halt the overgrowth and maybe reverse it, put an end to excessive mucus production, and heal the gut. I'm not going to delve into details on what such changes consist of as this could be a potential violation of participation guidelines. It is generally advisable to consult a professional.

Now, talking from personal experience, this week, after eliminating all the bad stuff from my daily food consumption and following an anti-candida diet, I'm in a position to report that tinnitus has decreased s i g n i f i c a n t l y. And this goes also for brain fog and bad mood. As for visual snow I cannot say with certainty but it does seem to get better.
Quote:
About a year ago I posted about symptoms of tinnitus, visual snow and at the time was also had incredibly bad anxiety. Since then it has escalated to migraines, sinus issues, nose pain, abdominal pain, extreme fatigue, depression, insomnia, pain attacks.
I was originally lead to believe that it could be lyme disease.
I have recently found out my tinnitus is caused by hearing loss and will most likely never go away, but through an incredibly useful nutristionist I have found out I have a yeast overgrowth/candida and if I can this under control I think it will make it more managable.

Candida is a normal gut fungus but if it overgrows it can take over the immune system and cause disease and you can get things like IBS, migraines, insomnia, anxiety, fatigue, it can make existing allergies worse and can cause general symptoms of vitamin and mineral deficiency aswell. I've had all of that plus tinnitus, grainy vision, body tingles. I also have pollen, dust, grass and animal allergies.
I also am incredibly vitamin and mineral deficient, especially ones that effect the immune system, as 80% of the immune system is in the gut, this is no suprise and also will make my allegies worse.
To explain, candida feeds off yeast and sugar, as I have an overgrowth it causes my anxiety to go through the roof when it doesn't get these, which makes me more aware of all the negative symptoms throughout my body the overgrowth is causing because I get severe anxiety. this generally makes me grab something sugary, this calms my symptoms. But soon after I crash and feel worse as the candida has multiplied. rinse and repeat. Essentially it's a fungal infection that causes something like an addiction to sugar and yeast potentially as much as something like nicotine. It's also one of the most common gut problems in the world.

So today I cut out all my sugar and currently all my symptoms are through the roof, this is going to be the tougest battle yet, but I finally have answers and hope that if I can get candida under control, I can also get my life back on track.

I would whole heartedly reccomend everyone with tinnitus to go get an extensive alergy test done with a nutritionist, while you might not have what I have, If you do have an intolerance it will effect your anxiety if you eat that thing and that will in turn make your tinnitus appear to be worse than it probably is, and eliminating it from your diet will hopefully make it more managable.
Quote:
human parasites feed off of vitamins, minerals and sugar. people with huge sugar appetite are basically feeding their little ones inside them. (after antiparasitic treatment i have no desire for sugar or candy anymore. i basically lost appetite for sugar and sweets.)

i just described in another thread how my antiparasitic treatment saved my life from severe tinnitus. i was gonna jump so many times you have no idea.

now im enjoying life again. tinnitus is basically gone. very very mild buzzing at night before falling asleep which is haven to me compared to the hell i was in before.

i came to believe that tinnitus where there is no hearing damage is a combination of things. i drink apple vinegar with water every morning. cleanses the blood and veins. apple vinegar will treat your candida easily. i had that too. it helps body to clean bacteria and viruses as well.

i started lifting and stretching. to get my neck spine in order again. tinnitus can be caused by curved spine especially in the neck area as well.

what im trying to say is that though i personally think that the antiparasitic treatment had the biggest impact there are other no small things in combination with the main issue which for me were parasites. especially the little fuckers that can and do go up all the way to the eustachian tube.

PS: there is a very simple saliva test for candida. look up candida saliva test. you spit in the glass of water in the morning. healthy saliva stays on top. if it dips or string down within 1-3 minutes you might have a candida problem.
Old 17.02.2023., 12:02   #4
Quote:
WarKO kaže: Pogledaj post
Trebalo mi je 5godina da skužim o čemu se tu točno radi ...
Proizvodi koji su apsolutno najbolji u borbi protiv candide(antibiotici big pharme samo pogoršaju stanje jer unište i dobre i loše bakterije i kompromitiraju imunitet skroz):
https://hr.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-na...g-capsules/694
Siguran sam da će ti trebati još 5 godina da shvatiš kako se candida ne liječi antibioticima.
Old 17.02.2023., 13:01   #5
Quote:
Biljka kaže: Pogledaj post
Siguran sam da će ti trebati još 5 godina da shvatiš kako se candida ne liječi antibioticima.
Pa sigurno da se ne liječi, ko ni h.pylori.samo si uništiš skroz probavu i imunitet.
Iovako mnogima se ponovno javi overgrowth nakon uzimanja antibiotika.
Si ti pročitao šta je tu napisano?
Jedan od uzroka zašto candida radi sistemske probleme je radi LEAKY GUT I HEAVY METAL POISONING(ŽIVA IZ PLOMBI). Prvo i osnovno treba rješit taj glavni uzrok.đaba ti svi antibiotici svijeta ako ne rješiš prvotni problem.
Drugo promjenit full prehranu jer očito je u kurtzu i radit int.fasting.

Ovo je dobro za početak:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/HYbd1fr

Ovaj proizvod i thorne SF722 mogu enormno pomoći kjudima sa autoimunom bolestima:
Quote:
This is a life saver! I have MS and after many hours of research trying to find out how I got the nasty and incurable disease. Plus talking with my chiropractor and discussing how your gut controls your brain. I researched and found that candida overgrowth in severe cases are the exact same symptoms as multiple sclerosis! I immediately changed my diet cutting out sugar, bread, pasta, and gluten. Then I ordered these wonderful pills. Within the first couple of days I could feel the brain fog lifting which most MS suffers experience and started crying with joy! When you don’t feel well ever and think this is my life, it can be very depressing. I believe with my diet change and the NOW candida support and especially Prayer I may have my life back. As much change I’ve experienced with some diet change and herbs I can not keep my experience and my health change for the better a secret. It’s tough at first but you have to want it and pray.
Vrlo jednostavno! Ebv, candida overgrowth i heavy metal poisoning su usko povezani i slično se liječe.
Jednim jakim udarcom specifičnim komboem može se napast svo troje.

Realno gledajući svi koji su u remisiji radili su i heavy metal detox Zeolitom i gut healing.
Kod MS je malo zeznuto jer istovremeno mora se i vršit remijelinizacija(određenim nutrijentima tipa citicoline(phosphatlycholine(PC), velike doze D3, velike doze DHA(OMEGA3 ili jos bolje Cod Liver Oil/Krill ulje), lions mane, methyl b12), moguće je reparirati mijelinsku ovojnicu) kroz vrijeme.
Mega vazna u procesu je i potpora štitnjači(l-tirozin, jod i selen, jod je najbolje uzimat kroz seaweed algu KELP).
Brdo ljudi sa autoimunim uzima dnevno IUgol's otopinu jer u ms šitnjača vrši mijelinizaciju.
Takodje potpora jetri(NAC, milk thistle i sunflower lecithin).
Digestivni enzimi su takodje ključ jer sa njima se pravilno absorbira hrana da dobijemo ključne nutrijente.
Barem 50g whey izolat proteina radi svih bcaa i eaa aminokiselina, šta više glutamina i glicina za reparaciju svega.glicin je posebno važan za nervni sustav i mozak jer je neuromodulator i modulator methylacije.sa NAC(cysteinom) čini mega važan glutation.
Zadnje su peptidi-spojevi aminokiselina.
Old 17.02.2023., 14:34   #6
Takodje lijecenje neuropatije sa NOW candida support:
Quote:
As I'm battling a mysterious case of neuropathy and throwing all possible darts at it, I bought this product in case candida was somehow at play. Yeast infections have always been a part of my life, although not horrendously so. The whole time I took this product, I didn't have one. Within a month of having emptied the bottled and going without, I had one again...this despite daily consumption of yogurt and a a probiotic. It definitely does something incredible. Note I have the FUT2 mutation that is supposed to be associated with altered gut flora (as does about 20% of the population).
For me gamechanger when doctors let me suffer in silence alone with gabapentin that didn't worked.
Fibromijalgije:
Quote:
I used 1 full bottle(90caps) of this and noticed dramatic decline in my symptoms. I ran out, and over a 2-3 week period realized that some of my symptoms were returning slowly. I'm back on this supplement and I'm once again, symptom free. This product is a God-send! Thank you NOW!
Naomi Campbell praise Oregano oil

OCD,brain fog and anxiety by Candida
Old 17.02.2023., 21:40   #7
Essential Oils, A New Horizon in Combating Bacterial Antibiotic Resistance

https://openmicrobiologyjournal.com/...MICROJ-8-6.pdf
Old 18.02.2023., 12:08   #8
SYSTEMIC CANDIDA A. AND LEAKY GUT IN MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS(MS IS PARASITOSIS)

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jir/2015/635052

https://livediseasefree.com/live-par...time-of-death/

https://www.elsevier.es/en-revista-n...73580820300286

Quote:
The present study demonstrate that RRMS patients have a distinct gut microbiome compared to healthy controls, with certain gut microbes showing decreased or increased abundance in Multiple Sclerosis patients compared to controls. Multiple Sclerosis patients have significantly higher B. fragilis than the normal control.

The infectious process triggered by C. albicans induced an elevated production of inflammatory cytokines as TNF-α, IL-6, IFN-γ, and mainly IL-17.
https://youtu.be/EHVXJpDBcmU

Quote:
This case study is the very first in the world’s
scientific literature to link a parasitic infestation
of human cerebrospinal fluid with concurrent
Multiple Sclerosis verified by autopsy.

Unconcentrated cerebrospinal fluid from a
Multiple Sclerosis patient contained
numerous larval nematode filarial worms,
zygote forms, eggs, and sloughed cuticle
fragments.

REFERENCES:
1. Innes, J.,R.,M., et al, “Cerebrospinal Nematodiasis”,
1953, AMA Archives of Neurology and Psychiatry, 70: (3):
325-349
2. Gozalo, A.S., et al, ” Visceral and Neural Larva Migrans
in Rhesus Macaques””, J. Amer. Assoc. Lab Animal
Science,2008,47(4): 64-67
3. Namrata, P. et al, “Filarial Nematode Infection in Ixodes
Scapularis Ticks collected from Southern Connecticut,
2014, Veter. Science,1:5-15,doi:10:3390/vetsci1010005
Alan MacDonald, M.D.
8427 Benelli Court,
Naples, Florida, 34114-2754
[email protected]
"This investigation was supported
( by (a) grant(s) from the National
Multiple Sclerosis Society."
Tissue was provided by the Rocky Mountain
Multiple Sclerosis Center Tissue Bank.
University of Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045
Quote:
A common anti-parasitic agent showed a potential to prevent inflammation and to promote nerve cell recovery — remyelination — in a mouse model of multiple sclerosis (MS).

By promoting the activity of a receptor called P2X4R that is present in microglial cells — immune cells that reside in the brain — ivermectin (marketed as Stromectol, or Soolantra) eased the clinical manifestations of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE; an induced autoimmune disease similar to MS in humans).

Specifically, researchers saw evidence suggesting that ivermectin was “a potential candidate among currently used drugs to promote the repair of myelin damage,” they wrote.

Their discovery was reported in the study “P2X4 receptor controls microglia activation and favors remyelination in autoimmune encephalitis,” published in the journal EMBO Molecular Medicine.

“We are witnessing a discovery that is opening up a new channel of pharmacological development for the treatment of the progressive phase of multiple sclerosis, and with it we want to open a new door on improving the life quality of people who suffer multiple sclerosis,” María Domercq, PhD, member of the Achucarro Basque Center for Neuroscience in Spain and senior author of the study, said in a news release.
Old 18.02.2023., 12:51   #9
THORNE SF722 on chronic lyme(crushed by tiny lyme, all started with gut issues)

Quote:
In the last year, I've chipped away a lot of what has been keeping me from feeling 100%. Much of this revolved around my gut, with the start of my current diet making the biggest of impacts I've seen thus far.
From the diet, I then worked the possibility of having low stomach acid by adding in Pure Encapsulations' Betaine HCL with Pepsin.
The HCL really helped with digestion, allowed me to put on some healthy weight, and energy levels grew and were much more consistent with a normal person.

The pain in my right side of my upper abdomen seemed to improve, which had me thinking now. Why was my gallbladder so aggravated? I have heard of people with chronic Lyme having gallbladder issues, so much to the point of having them removed.
So I researched a little more and learned that if you don't have adequate levels of acid in your stomach, your gallbladder won't be trigger to release bile, nor will your pancreas be triggered to release digestive enzymes.

My current treatment protocol consists of just bentonite clay and Thorne's SF722. That's it!
In the past 10 years, in all of the research and experimenting I've done for my health, all roads always seem to lead back to my gut.
My first symptoms to indicate something was wrong came from the gut. This is now no surprise to me as I was a child living in the 1990s, where high sugar and artificial everything was the American diet.

I am currently attempting to remove excessive yeast from my gut with Thorne's SF722 and it's doing a hell of a job. From there, I mop up the biotoxins from the yeast (i.e., glitoxins) with the bentonite clay.

Thorne's SF722 immediately became the yeast weapon I've been looking for, as I herxed pretty badly. So much so that I had to drop my dosage from 5 capsules 2x a day to just 3 capsules 1x a day.
On top of this, I noticed I didn't need to take the HCL anymore because the Undecylenic Acid of the SF722 capsules is, you guessed it, acidic.
Could it be that excessive yeast changes the pH of the stomach to more alkaline? Maybe, especially since H. Pylori can, but nonetheless, an acidic stomach seems to do me good. Go figure.

For now, I will continue to repair my gut and remove excessive yeast with Thorne's SF722, with the intent to graduate to Byron White's A-FNG, if needed.
I'll also continue to mop up yeast biotoxins with bentonite clay as instructed by Dr. Neil Nathan, M.D. in his book, "Toxic: Heal Your Body from Mold Toxicity, Lyme Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, and Chronic Environmental Illness".
Once the excessive yeast is in control and my gut is good, I'll then consider if a Lyme treatment is still warranted.

Look into Dr. Neil Nathan, M.D.'s book "Toxic: Heal Your Body from Mold Toxicity, Lyme Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, and Chronic Environmental Illness". The information in this book was simply not available even just 10 years ago because chronic Lyme was still so new on the scene. There are a lot of Lyme books out there, but the only one that ever seemed worth reading or explained what was going on with me was this one. Perhaps I'll consider doing a review on it.
Check out Dr. Marty Ross, M.D.'s website TreatLyme.net (I think it's all free now). He explains the many facets and mechanisms of treating chronic Lyme in short and detailed articles and videos for you to use alone or with your doctor.
And as always, the man who first got me feeling better and explained the complexity of my condition, master herbalist Stephen Buhner. I'd be completely lost if I didn't have his tireless research and information for treating chronic Lyme. This information is available for free on his website buhnerhealinglyme.com or in his book "Healing Lyme".
Old 18.02.2023., 21:52   #10
Reprogramming mouse microbiomes leads to recovery from MS
https://newatlas.com/biology/multipl...tldrnewsletter
Old 20.02.2023., 09:40   #11
Studies find that microbiome changes may be a signature for ME/CFS
NIH-funded studies link altered gut microbes to debilitating chronic disease.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news...ZDWVGlM.reddit

Quote:
“The microbiome has emerged as a potential contributor to ME/CFS. These findings provide unique insights into the role the microbiome plays in the disease and suggest that certain differences in gut microbes could serve as biomarkers for ME/CFS,” said Vicky Whittemore, Ph.D., program director at NIH’s National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
Quote:
Ok , so the NIH is finally admitting that these are viable and real diseases !!!! Woo-Hoo !!
Old 21.02.2023., 17:25   #12
Thumbs up Dobra tema

Odlična tema koju služebena znanost u medicinkom sustavu ignorira. Istraživao sam ovo polje godinama i probavao mnoge metode, čitao knjige, pratio na Patreonu znanstvene nalaze, učlanio se u FB grupe, čitave dane provodio na internetu tražeći za metodu koju nisam probao, potrošio hrpu novaca, spasio sam si život ali i dalje imam velike simptome (naročito u crijevima i mozgu).

Po meni taj patogeni mikroibom ne možeš pobijediti ako je situacija drastično loša.

Mogu navesti još neke primjere za kandidu, npr. horopito (biljka iz Novog Zelanda) koju prodaje neka firma u Srbiji ali je problem što ta biljka djeluje lokalno i dobiješ malo oslobođenja ali onda kandida/plijesni/kvasci uzvrate udarac i bude ti još gore kasnije. Ili S.Boulardi koji je konkurencija tim kvascima i gljivicama, ali nekad rade nekad naprave više štete, jako individualno i osijetljivo.

Dok sam bio mlad pobijedio sam koliko toliko te stvari s ljubavlju, ali je išlo u valovima, sada više nemam kapaciteta i neznam više koju metodu da probam. Povezano je sa stresom i emocijama, pogotovo kod nas koje su zli roditelji zlostavljali u djetinjstvu.

PS pisao sam i ja o ovim temam na forumu ali bez velikog interesa od drugih.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.02.2023., 17:59   #13
Quote:
ben-hur kaže: Pogledaj post
Odlična tema koju služebena znanost u medicinkom sustavu ignorira. Istraživao sam ovo polje godinama i probavao mnoge metode, čitao knjige, pratio na Patreonu znanstvene nalaze, učlanio se u FB grupe, čitave dane provodio na internetu tražeći za metodu koju nisam probao, potrošio hrpu novaca, spasio sam si život ali i dalje imam velike simptome (naročito u crijevima i mozgu).

Po meni taj patogeni mikroibom ne možeš pobijediti ako je situacija drastično loša.

Mogu navesti još neke primjere za kandidu, npr. horopito (biljka iz Novog Zelanda) koju prodaje neka firma u Srbiji ali je problem što ta biljka djeluje lokalno i dobiješ malo oslobođenja ali onda kandida/plijesni/kvasci uzvrate udarac i bude ti još gore kasnije. Ili S.Boulardi koji je konkurencija tim kvascima i gljivicama, ali nekad rade nekad naprave više štete, jako individualno i osijetljivo.

Dok sam bio mlad pobijedio sam koliko toliko te stvari s ljubavlju, ali je išlo u valovima, sada više nemam kapaciteta i neznam više koju metodu da probam. Povezano je sa stresom i emocijama, pogotovo kod nas koje su zli roditelji zlostavljali u djetinjstvu.

PS pisao sam i ja o ovim temam na forumu ali bez velikog interesa od drugih.
Pozdrav!
Kakvi su ti simptomi ostali?

Koja ti se pokazala najboljom terapijom?
Ja rotiram između NOW candida support, Thorne Undecyn i S.Boulardii.
Čini mi se da je Undecyn pak koraka ispred drugih, kao i Zeolit kao binder, sve drugo samo pobaca toxine naokolo.

Ja sam imao i trovanje zivom iz amalgamskih plomba.
Promjenio ih 4komada prije godinu dana. Odonda i do dan danas trošim NAC, R-lipoic acid, selen, jod, molibden itd.

*Ako nisi probao peptide poput BPC-157 i KPV mogu ti poslat linkove di ja kupujem
Peptidi su apsolutni gamechangeri. Recimo u kroničnom lajmu uzima se BPC da regenerira stanice, tkivo i mitohondrije, upregulira permanentno dopamin, serotonin i gabu, odlican je takodje za leaky gut. O ovome jako puno zna i govori Marty Ross lyme MD na youtubeu.

Prije sam imao i neka poboljsanja sa Reishi gljivom od Real mushrooms branda.
Trenutno je apsolutni hit suplement Sulforaphane brokula od Jarrow branda.

Mjesečno trošim kojih 2k kn na preparate.jbg-a...jer stvaram zalihe jer znam da ovo nije kratkotrajan proces.
Uzimam apsolutno najbolje brandove na tržištu poput Thorne..

U 90% slučajeva ko ima i candidu overgrowth ima i trovanje teskim metalima i mold exposure itd...

Simptomi su mi bolji kojih 75-80%...bio sam MS suspect i lijepili dg poput fibromijalgije, neuropatija tankih vlakana i kronicna anxioznist itd...

Najgori simptomi su mi bili glavobolje, trnci u extremitetima, po glavi, divljanje histamina i tremor/fascikulacije mišića, svakakvi floatersi oblici...
Neurološki simptomi su poprilicno oslabili sa antifungals-ima.vjerojatno candida otpuštala neurotoxine.

Takodje izbacio sam full sećer i gluten i već godinu i pol dižem utege i radom cardio 4x tjedno prilicno intenzivno, planiram češće u saunu ili kupiti si za doma infracrvenu.
Old 23.02.2023., 17:44   #14
Quote:
Pozdrav!
Kakvi su ti simptomi ostali?
CFS (sindrom kroničnog umora), omaglica u glavi, tinitus, zbunjenost, nagle promjene raspoloženja, ne mogućnost koncetracije, otupljenost u glavi, osjećaj opijenosti i sl.

Quote:
Koja ti se pokazala najboljom terapijom?
Ja rotiram između NOW candida support, Thorne Undecyn i S.Boulardii.
Čini mi se da je Undecyn pak koraka ispred drugih, kao i Zeolit kao binder, sve drugo samo pobaca toxine naokolo.
Koplicirano za i preopširno za pisati sve, imam svoju grupu na FB di sam napisao metode da i drugi mogu probati, ja sam se već okrenuo životu nakon ovog života .

Quote:
Ja sam imao i trovanje zivom iz amalgamskih plomba.
Promjenio ih 4komada prije godinu dana. Odonda i do dan danas trošim NAC, R-lipoic acid, selen, jod, molibden itd.
Preporučio sam ti kolorex horoptio (mislim da se proizvod zove "kandifit"), ima i metoda pijenja ozonirane vode, oregano ulje, paprena metvica (ima u UK jedna firma koja prodaje)....

Quote:
*Ako nisi probao peptide poput BPC-157 i KPV mogu ti poslat linkove di ja kupujem
Peptidi su apsolutni gamechangeri. Recimo u kroničnom lajmu uzima se BPC da regenerira stanice, tkivo i mitohondrije, upregulira permanentno dopamin, serotonin i gabu, odlican je takodje za leaky gut. O ovome jako puno zna i govori Marty Ross lyme MD na youtubeu..
Probao sam BPC-157 ali nije mi djelovalo. Leaky gut je problem ali ne mogu ga riještiti iako mi je situacija bolja nego prije.

Quote:
Prije sam imao i neka poboljsanja sa Reishi gljivom od Real mushrooms branda.
Trenutno je apsolutni hit suplement Sulforaphane brokula od Jarrow branda.
Nisam gljive probao, ima još nekih metoda koje tek sada kušam prvi puta (Turpentine npr)

Quote:
Mjesečno trošim kojih 2k kn na preparate.jbg-a...jer stvaram zalihe jer znam da ovo nije kratkotrajan proces.
Uzimam apsolutno najbolje brandove na tržištu poput Thorne..

U 90% slučajeva ko ima i candidu overgrowth ima i trovanje teskim metalima i mold exposure itd...

Simptomi su mi bolji kojih 75-80%...bio sam MS suspect i lijepili dg poput fibromijalgije, neuropatija tankih vlakana i kronicna anxioznist itd...

Najgori simptomi su mi bili glavobolje, trnci u extremitetima, po glavi, divljanje histamina i tremor/fascikulacije mišića, svakakvi floatersi oblici...
Neurološki simptomi su poprilicno oslabili sa antifungals-ima.vjerojatno candida otpuštala neurotoxine.

Takodje izbacio sam full sećer i gluten i već godinu i pol dižem utege i radom cardio 4x tjedno prilicno intenzivno, planiram češće u saunu ili kupiti si za doma infracrvenu.
Isto sam izbacio šećer pšenicu, probao jako puno toga ali prekompleksa tema da bi sada pisao sve.

Ja bi pola svojih problema sam riješio da nisam imao teške debile od roditelja koji su govorili da zdravlje nije važno, da nije važno dali će netko umrijeti ili biti bolestan, koji su priječili svaki razgovor o ozbiljnim temama, koji su rekli da se moraju govoriti samo "pozitivne vijesti" itd. Tako da ja sam znao da će mi zdravlje propast ali nije bilo načina da si pomognem jer oni nisu dozvoljavali, i radi "mira u kući" moraš šutiti.
Imaju teški narcisoidni šizofreni sadistički i tko zna kakav još poremećaj ličnosti.

Ako ti nisi imao to onda si u glavi sigurno slobodniji pomoć sebi i možeš biti ljut i bijesan samo na prirodu što je toliko odvratna i zla, dok je to kod mene puno dublja tema
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.02.2023., 10:50   #15
Ja nisam imao tih problema s roditeljima, bas suprotno.

Kod mene prevagu rade S.Boulardii+MOS od Jarrow i Undecyn od Thorne.
To dvoje je čudo, barem za mene.
Old 24.02.2023., 20:01   #16
To su ova dva najbolja suplementa za candidu overgrowth/SIBO:
Thorne sf722 i S.Boulardii+MOS:
https://i.postimg.cc/CxY74Tpf/20230224-185631.jpg

Quote:
Thorne Research Undecylenic Acid (formerly Formula SF722) the most potent of the fatty acids, clinically shown to be effective in maintaining a healthy balance of gastrointestinal and vaginal flora.
Studies going back 50 years demonstrate that fatty acids are effective in supporting a healthy gut flora. It is six times more effective than caprylic acid. Its efficacy has helped make this product one of Thorne's best-selling products for more than two decades.
Benefits of Thorne’s Undecylenic Acid:

Promotes optimal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
Vital to the absorption of nutrients, the elimination of waste, and proper immune function.
In women's health, the relationship of a healthy balance of gut flora has corresponding benefits for vaginal flora.
Supplementing with Undecylenic Acid helps maintain a healthy balance of the microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract that can be out of balance due to an unhealthy diet, inadequate digestive enzymes, oral contraceptive use, or taking various prescription and OTC drugs.
Six times more effective than caprylic acid.
Quote:
Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii MOS
Probiotički organizmi MOS (Mannan Oligo Saharidi)
MOS djeluju kao mamac za loše bakterije
Saccharomyces Boulardii: Oni su jedan od najbolje istraženih probiotika
5 milijardi živih organizama po kapsuli
Možete ih uzimati zajedno s drugim probioticima
Stabilno na sobnoj temperaturi
Saccharomyces BoulardiiMOS (ili kraći SB) sadrže probiotičke organizme koji preživljavaju prolazak kroz želudac i želučanu kiselinu. MOS ili MannanOligoSaharidi su oligosaharidi iz stanične membrane S. cerevisiae, koji se koristi kao zaštita od napada loših bakterija sprečavajući ih da zahvaćaju zidove i smanjujući njihovo razmnožavanje.

JarrowFormulas Saccharomyces Boulardii MOS ne zahtijeva čuvanje u hladnjaku, ali preporučujemo da proizvod ne izlažete temperaturama višim od 25oC.

Strain Matter ™: Probiotici formula Jarrow sadrže klinički dokumentirane sojeve

@ben-hur - imam i 180 kapsula apple cider vinegar od NOW neotvoren. Jel se moze i ACV uvrstit između ova dva u protokol?, šta misliš o ACV?
Old 24.02.2023., 22:44   #17
Kako znas da imas sistemsku candidu, warko? Sistemsku? Imate danas lijekove nove generacije koji dosta brzo rjesavaju problem s kandidom, Diflucan se zovu.
Old 24.02.2023., 23:58   #18
Quote:
soks kaže: Pogledaj post
Kako znas da imas sistemsku candidu, warko? Sistemsku? Imate danas lijekove nove generacije koji dosta brzo rjesavaju problem s kandidom, Diflucan se zovu.
Ja sam bio pozitivan na lga, lgm i lgg. Imao bijeli jezik ko da lizao kokain.
Imam takodje i leaky gut i SIBO.taj spoj se zove kao systemic candida. Na testu teskih metala iz kose povišena živa prije godinu dana tjedan dana prije mijenjanja amalganskih plombi.
Neurološki simptomi su od otpuštanja neurotoxina. Osjetno poboljsanje simptoma sa antifungals narocito najjačom combo šta postoji SF722+S.Boulardii+peptidi+detox.

Prvo se treba rjesit izvor trovanja teških metala, onda izgladnjet yeast.

Ja sam protiv svega western medicine/farmacie jer sam se grdno razocarao iz iskustva. Sve odonuda nikada ne liječi uzrok nego samo prikriva simptome.

Quote:
Nitko nema koristi od zdravih ljudi!
https://youtu.be/s7JSCXddDD0
Old 25.02.2023., 17:05   #19
Moja poznanica mora piti dva antibiotika kroz duze vremensko razdoblje i zato preventivno uzima diflukan jednu tabletu svaka dva tjedna i veli da nema kandidu. Gljive podivljaju od antibiotika, to znas pretpostavljam.
Old 25.02.2023., 17:11   #20
Quote:
soks kaže: Pogledaj post
Moja poznanica mora piti dva antibiotika kroz duze vremensko razdoblje i zato preventivno uzima diflukan jednu tabletu svaka dva tjedna i veli da nema kandidu. Gljive podivljaju od antibiotika, to znas pretpostavljam.
Ma antibiotik sjebe full mikrobiom, to je totalno neprihvatljivo.
Ako zaviris dublje danas se candida overgrowth/SIBO ne rjesava antibioticima,dok ni antifungals ne ponicu neke extra rezultate. svi bjeze od toga, neinformirani nasjednu i još bolje se sjebu. Treba višestruki pristup.
Iovako mnogi sa candidom overgrowth i Sibo imaju i trovanje teškim metalima i te neke sojeve lymea vidljive samo na igenex testu itd. Komplexna je problematika, ako prvo ne rješiš poduzrok uvijek će se vračati.

Atomska bomba za candidu albicanis je Undecylenic Acid.nes najjace šta postoji, pocinje se lagano, mnogi skurili želudac odmah s full dozom.
Thorne proizvodi UA 250 gel kapsula pod formulom SF722 i cijena je 50evra.kolko para tolko muzike.sve šta vrijedi košta!

Quote:
It's not an antifungal per-se. Not in the way other antifungals work.

It doesn't KILL candida. Instead it weakens it to the point that it is no longer efficient survival wise for it to stay in it's pathogenic hyphal form.
The hyphal form is the one that grows like mad, evades the immune system, and makes you sick.
Instead, it reverts back to it's passive yeast form - at which point your immune system and natural microbiota can do it's job and get it out.

For this reason it's die-off profile is much less than classic antifungals that just rip the candida to bits and leave your body to clean up the toxic mess.

It also incorporates itself into biofilms, preventing them from forming properly and ultimately causing them to fail.
Quote:
I was diagnosed with systemic Candida after 2 decades of eating mostly fast food and having no idea what gut flora was or how it affects your health. I was given an anti fungal prescription by my doctor, but the Rx was also poisoned my liver when taken at dosages high enough to kill my overgrowth. I spent hours and hours reading about what to eat and what supplements kill Candida, but weren't harmful to my body. After reading about UA (Undecenoic Acid) and its use in WWI and WWII to cure fungal growth in service members, I tried it. The directions call for 5 capsules, 3 times daily which gives you about 3.5g of UA. The articles I read about our service members called for 7g/day for 30 days, so I rolled with that amount. I'm not recommending anyone else take that dose. I'm simply telling you my experience. Along with a completely clean diet of non-GMO, non-antibiotic chicken, turkey, sourdough bread, almonds and almond butter washed down with PH-balanced water, I took 30 capsules a day, 10 capsules 3 times a day. In about 3-4 days, I could feel a difference. My energy levels started to come back, my strength started to come back, my short term memory even improved. The brain fog I had suffered for months was leaving and after 3-4 weeks, belly fat started disappearing. My uncharacteristic depression that had taken hold of me on and off as a result of my systemic Candida was gone. I also had shortness of breath from the lining of Candida in my lungs and that, too, is gone. After being on the Rx for almost 90 days and having to get my blood tested every 3-4 weeks to check my liver's health, I stopped taking it after a week using the UA and haven't even missed it. Mind you, during that 3 months, I felt no improvements in any of the areas I listed and it was harming by body. After 30 days with Thorne UA, I was the me I remembered years from ago. Vibrant, physically and mentally healthy, and no die off symptoms at all. Anyone that has had to deal with Candida die-off knows how miserable the headaches and body aches can be. In the past, if I strayed from my strict diet at all, I always had die-off symptoms while on the Rx. Because the UA killed off most of my Candida and does a phenomenal job at keeping it at bay, I no longer have any die-off symptoms and can eat out with my family from time to time without worrying about being 'hungover' for the next 24-48 hours. I have been using Thorne UA for over 3 months now and am so grateful to them for making such a wonderful, safe product. I have learned so much about gut flora, healthy eating and nutrition, I am now enlightening health care professionals that used to just push their choice of Rx on their patients and are now sold on Thorne UA. I have talked with several people in the last 3-4 months that have similar symptoms to mine. I always recommend they get tested at their Dr's office to see if they do have Candida and if their Practitioner isn't aware of Candida (many aren't), educate them. The friends that have been diagnosed and have used Thorne UA all agree that it is a life saver.
Quote:
SF722 is amazing! I've had sinus pain,migraines, depression, anxiety, and brain fog for most of my life. Two years ago I began to be truly exhausted, it was all I could do just to work 8 hrs and could barely keep up with anything else. I had a severe case of angioadema, and later a sinus migraine which caused so much pain I was begging doctors to operate...I was desperate. They gave me antibiotics (Bactrim) which made me feel worse..didn't think that was possible, and of course loads of painkillers that didn't really work. I finally got some now brand NAC and took two capsules, in about 10 minutes the pain diminished to almost nothing. I cried a little. At the time I had no idea it was a fungal/yeast infection in my sinuses (broken nose in my 20s) that was producing acetaldehyde causing horrible migraines and fibromyalgia in my neck and shoulders along with periodontal disease and other issues. The NAC is a precursor for glutathione and it also contained molybdenum and selenium. These are substances which allow your body to break down acetaldehyde (look up acetaldehyde - explains a lot). Pantethene, molybdenum, magnesium, Sulforaphane, liposomal vitamin c, and liposomal glutathione - both from seeking health (only brand of liposomals that worked for me so far) all break down acetaldehyde and support healing. Quercetin, a powerful antioxidant, is also extremely helpful for die off symptoms. It stabilizes mast cells to prevent histamine release wich is another byproduct of acetaldehyde. I also had a genetics panel done by 23andme and discovered I am homozygous for one of two major methylation genes 677 - I also had my doctor test me (insurance paid for it) to confirm it. It is estimated that 40 to 50 percent of the population has some degree of this genetic condition that causes so many problems, yeast overgrowth being one. Dr. Ben Lynch and Amy Yasko have websites regarding this. This is also a big deal because your body can't use vitamin b9 (folate) and needs the methylated version. Do your research before taking methylated b9...it can cause serious reactions in some people. My blood was very thick because of this which caused extreme fatigue. I was also b12 deficient which my blood tests didn't show correctly. What does all this have to do with sf722? It's all interrelated; yeast overgrowth, vitamin deficiencies, sluggish liver from toxin overload, hormonal imbalances, insulin imbalance, blood pressure too high or too low...the list goes on and on. Sf722 and the candida diet worked immediately to improve my sinuses and other issues. I research all these subjects relentlessly because your health and wellbeing is about taking responsibility for the state of your body and making it a personalized journey.
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 09:08.