Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 23.05.2015., 14:02   #81
Obično su isti izgledi u mangi i u animeu, to jest uvijek. Ali vidjet ćemo.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.05.2015., 16:48   #82
Pa pogledajte trailer za resurrection of f i vidjet ćete da dosta sliči ovom sa slike
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.06.2015., 19:32   #83
Composer Returns To Score Dragon Ball Super TV Series
Quote:
The composer that worked on the recent Dragon Ball Z animated movies is now going to score the actual Dragon Ball Super TV series.

On Norihito Sumitomo’s official blog, it was revealed the composer will be working on the score for Dragon Ball Super. Sumitomo was brought into the franchise back in 2013 starting with the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods animated movie. He was brought in again for the Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F movie too.

Sumitomo’s current work can be heard in the Majin Buu saga playing out in Dragon Ball Z Kai. His score replaced the original music that was added in years prior. It will be interesting to hear what he has in store for the music in Dragon Ball Super.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.06.2015., 19:14   #84
Serija sluzbeno dobila datum pocetka prikazivanja - ‘Dragon Ball Super’ to Premiere July 5
Quote:
“Dragon Ball Super,” the franchise’s first new, original TV anime in 18 years, now has a premiere date.

According to the new issue of Shueisha’s “Weekly Shonen Jump, the series will make its Japanese debut Sunday, July 5, on Fuji TV and other channels.

“Dragon Ball Super” is set a few years after the defeat of the planet-destroying Majin Buu/Majin Boo, at a time when Earth is peaceful again. “Dragon Ball” creator Akira Toriyama is credited with “original story and character concepts.”
Znaci jos ravno mjesec dana do pocetka.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.06.2015., 19:21   #85
o pa ovo su fantastične vijesti..jedva čekam vidjeti kako će to izgledati..samo tko zna kad će se pojaviti verzija s titlovima engleskim
Old 07.06.2015., 14:01   #86
1. Želim napraviti Hrvatsku verziju Dragon Ball wiki-a po uzoru na originalnu.
Link od originalne:http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Link od moje(Ima i dragon ball forum):http://hr.dragonballcro.wikia.com/wi...onBallCRO_Wiki

2. Radim youtube kanal po uzoru na Qaamans Land i Dragon Ball Nation na kojima kao i oni objašnjavam stvari u Dragon Ball serijal-u i objavljujem novosti...(Na Hrvatskom)
Link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn1...Mg1WnkQRDgILXQ
ps:Ako netko nađe link od cijelog filma Dragon Ball Z filma : Dragon Ball Z Revival of F neka objavi ode link!Hvala unaprijed!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.06.2015., 00:47   #87
Kaj se tice serije na engleskom - 'Dragon Ball Super' movie plot
Quote:
July 5 is only for the Japanese release. However, a report from ComicBookMovie indicates that Hulu, Funimation, and Crunchyroll are the most likely candidates to dub the series and bring it to the U.S., with Funimation being the most likely. This is because Funimation already handled previous "Dragon Ball" properties including the upcoming "Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F'" movie.
Zvuci dobro ako bude istina.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.06.2015., 17:17   #88
Dragon Ball Super Story Details Revealed
Synopsis za plot epizodu:
Quote:
After defeating Majin Buu, life is peaceful once again. Ordered by Chi-chi to earn money, Goku works even as he wants to train even more. Meanwhile, Goten, about to become a brother-in-law to Videl, sets out on a journey with Trunks to find her a present.
Beerus i Whis ce bit series regular likovi.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.06.2015., 10:00   #89
Trebao bi neki triler izaći uskoro pošto serija počinje 05.07.2015.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.06.2015., 16:06   #90
mene zanima di pogledat resurection of F, bas su gayevi nigdje nisam naso film !!!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.06.2015., 18:55   #91
Neces ga vjerovatno ni naci do 8. mjeseca kada stize u US.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.06.2015., 21:32   #92
Dva nova lika otkrivena, vjerovatno villaini - Dragon Ball Super Main Visual Reveals 2 New Characters
Quote:
The image shows both Whis and Beerus from the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods and Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' films, but also features two new yet-unnamed characters who resemble them.

I teaser trailer:
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.06.2015., 17:39   #93
'Dragon Ball Super' new trailer reintroduces Shanpa
Quote:
Fans get their first look at Shanpa in a new trailer for "Dragon Ball Super." The preview shows the character looking like a puffed up version of the villainous Beerus. He is said to be the mysterious new force poised to disturb the elusive peace in the planet after the end the chaotic Majin Buu era.

In the trailer, the second for the series to date, Goku declares his determination to beat the new bad guys on the block as he always manages to do, all while he plows the field and helps Chi-chi with farming.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.07.2015., 11:06   #94
Jel tko gledao prvu epizodu?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.07.2015., 14:23   #95
jesam ja. izgleda obećavajuće
Old 06.07.2015., 15:20   #96
Opening i ending. Pogledao sam prvu epku, obećava serija. Vratila me u djetinjstvo, a jebeno je vidjeti modernu animaciju, pravo osvježenje. Izgleda da će Beerus raditi sranja na početku. Goku se obogatio.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.07.2015., 19:14   #97
Ja skroz zaboravio da ovo sad pocinje. Stavljeno sa torrenta da se skida 1080p english-translated
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.07.2015., 19:33   #98
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Ja skroz zaboravio da ovo sad pocinje. Stavljeno sa torrenta da se skida 1080p english-translated
Javi čim pogledaš kako ti se čini anime
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.07.2015., 23:46   #99
OK je prva epizoda, lagano kreće sve.. jedva čekam sljedeće epizode
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.07.2015., 00:17   #100
pogledao i ja..ne mogu ništ posebno reći jer još radnja nije ni počela..eto goku postao milijunaš pa je potkupio ženu da može ići trenirati
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 21:36.