Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 24.05.2009., 10:58   #81
A Very British Gangster

A VERY BRITISH GANGSTER is an all access film inside one of Britain's most dangerous crime families. For the first time, a gang of contemporary criminals open their lives to reveal a brutal world and an underclass which relies upon gangsters for justice, rather than police.

The film follows the trials and tribulations of Dominic Noonan over three years, as he lurches from criminal trial to criminal trial. Dominic, head of the Noonan crime dynasty, a second generation family of Irish stock, legally changed his last name to Lattlay Fottfoy, an acronym for the family motto; 'Look after those that look after you, fuck off those that fuck off you'.

"A Gangster movie as
compelling - and infinitely
more chilling - than Pacino
or De Niro, Cagney or
Robinson, Michael Caine
in Get Carter or Bob
Hoskins in The Long
Good Friday."

SCREEN INTERNATIONAL
Rarely does a film gain such deep access. Director, Donal MacIntyre, shows us a close-up view of a world embroiled in kidnapping, torture, narcotics and murder. But behind the macho bravado, a poignant world is revealed where a community struggles with poverty, violence and drugs.

averybritishgangster.com/

IMDb

Trailer

Zadnje uređivanje Shifty Gypsy : 24.05.2009. at 12:15.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.05.2009., 11:39   #82
Tyson

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson examines his own life in and out of the ring with a candor that is brutally honest. Through a mixture of original interviews, archival footage and photographs, a surprisingly complex, fully-rounded human being emerges. The film ranges from Tyson's earliest memories of growing up on the mean streets of Brooklyn through his entry into the world of boxing, including his rollercoaster ride through the funhouse of worldwide fame and his fortunes won and lost. It's the story of a uniquely controversial athlete, a figure conjuring radical questions of race, class, and a man who arose from the most debased circumstances and soared to seemingly unlimited heights, followed by destruction generated by hubris, like a character out of classical tragedy.

sonyclassics.com/tyson/

IMDb

Trailer
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.05.2009., 17:08   #83
Maradona by Kusturica

This is Maradona as the two-time Palme Dor winner Emir Kusturica sees him: the revolutionary, the footballer, the man, the God, the family man, the drug-addict, the legend. Acclaimed filmmaker Emir Kusturica traces the remarkable story of soccer legend Diego Maradona in this documentary featuring music by composer Manu Chao and Sex Pistols. Maradona has a reputation as the people's champion, an athlete who rose from humble beginnings to achieve worldwide fame, and who has overcome incredible adversity to become a living legend. As the director and his subject grow increasingly intimate, Maradona reveals details about his life that have never come to light in the public eye. A tour of the places that mean the most to Maradona offer a unique look at the way the soccer star was shaped by his surroundings, and conversations with the people closest to him offer a unique glimpse into his colorful personality. A conversation with Cuban leader Fidel Castro highlights how even the most powerful personalities become awestruck while speaking with Maradona. This is Kusturica's most expressive in form and the most radical in content since at least Black Cat, White Cat where Kusturica values Maradona not only as a virtuoso player but as man with a political view.

diegomaradona.com

IMDb

Trailer

Maradona RockStar
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.05.2009., 17:26   #84
Hm.... voliš zavjere.

Ja bih preporučio Mooreov Farenheit i Sicko (od sličnih gornjima), nisam još gledao BBC-ov Planet Earth, ali svi kažu da je odličan.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.05.2009., 17:35   #85
Nema nista bolje od dobre zavjere "Najbolja" stvar, osobito u prvih par filmova u ovoj temi je da je sve istina

Od Moora sam pogledao sve, jedino jedan film koji je snimio prije The Big One. Ne sjecam se kak se zove, ali budem stavio i njegove filmove. Fahrenheit i Sicko su odlicni. Ljudi cesto vole kritizirat, pa svasta fulaju. Istina da covjek koristi jedan teatralan i senzacionalisticki pristup, ali bitna je supstanca.

Zadnje uređivanje Shifty Gypsy : 24.05.2009. at 17:58.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.05.2009., 17:42   #86
Bigger Stronger Faster*

The documentary examines the steroid use of the director Christopher Bell and his two brothers who all grew up idolizing Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hulk Hogan, and Sylvester Stallone, and also features professional athletes, medical experts, fitness center members, and US Congressman talking about the issue of anabolic steroids.

Beyond the basic issue of anabolic steroid use, Bigger, Stronger, Faster* examines the lack of consistency in how America views drugs, cheating, and the lengths people go to achieve success.

This includes looking beyond the steroid issue to such topics as Tiger Woods laser eye correction to 20/15 vision, professional musicians use of anxiety reducing drugs, or athletes' dependence on cortisone shots, which are a legal steroid.

The film also takes a skeptical examination on claims to the health risks of steroids and is highly critical of the legal health supplement industry.

biggerstrongerfastermovie.com

IMDb

Trailer
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.05.2009., 18:41   #87
Michael Moore

michaelmoore.com

Michael Moore - IMDb

The Big One

Our intrepid defender of the working man, Michael Moore, documents his 1996 "Downsize This!" book tour across the USA. Shot on-the-cheap with a video camera, we once again watch our hero interview the working man at yet another plant closing, while also trying to get past corporate security guards to interview the millionaire CEOs.

michaelmoore.com/dogeatdogfilms/tbo

IMDb

Trailer

Bowling for Columbine

"Bowling for Columbine" is an alternately humourous and horrifying film about the United States. It is a film about the state of the Union, about the violent soul of America. Why do 11,000 people die in America each year at the hands of gun violence? The talking heads yelling from every TV camera blame everything from Satan to video games. But are we that much different from many other countries? What sets us apart? How have we become both the master and victim of such enormous amounts of violence? This is not a film about gun control. It is a film about the fearful heart and soul of the United States, and the 280 million Americans lucky enough to have the right to a constitutionally protected Uzi.

"Bowling for Columbine" was the first documentary film accepted into competition at the Cannes Film Festival in 46 years. The Cannes jury unanimously awarded it the 55th Anniversary Prize. From a look at the Columbine High School security camera tapes to the home of Oscar-winning NRA President Charlton Heston, from a young man who makes homemade napalm with The Anarchist's Cookbook to the murder of a six-year-old girl by another six-year-old, "Bowling for Columbine" is a journey through America, and through our past, hoping to discover why our pursuit of happiness is so riddled with violence.

bowlingforcolumbine.com

IMDb

Trailer

Film

Fahrenheit 9/11

One of the most controversial and provocative films of the year, Fahrenheit 9/11 is Academy Award-winning filmmaker Michael Moore's searing examination of the Bush administration's actions in the wake of the tragic events of 9/11.

With his characteristic humor and dogged commitment to uncovering the facts, Moore considers the presidency of George W. Bush and where it has led us. He looks at how - and why - Bush and his inner circle avoided pursuing the Saudi connection to 9/11, despite the fact that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis and Saudi money had funded Al Qaeda. Fahrenheit 9/11 shows us a nation kept in constant fear by FBI alerts and lulled into accepting a piece of legislation, the USA Patriot Act, that infringes on basic civil rights. It is in this atmosphere of confusion, suspicion and dread that the Bush Administration makes its headlong rush towards war in Iraq - and Fahrenheit 9/11 takes us inside that war to tell the stories we haven't heard, illustrating the awful human cost to U.S. soldiers and their families.

fahrenheit911.com/

IMDb

Trailer

Sicko

The words "health care" and "comedy" aren't usually found in the same sentence, but in Academy Award winning filmmaker Michael Moore's new movie 'SiCKO,' they go together hand in (rubber) glove.

Opening with profiles of several ordinary Americans whose lives have been disrupted, shattered, and—in some cases—ended by health care catastrophe, the film makes clear that the crisis doesn't only affect the 47 million uninsured citizens—millions of others who dutifully pay their premiums often get strangled by bureaucratic red tape as well.

After detailing just how the system got into such a mess (the short answer: profits and Nixon), we are whisked around the world, visiting countries including Canada, Great Britain and France, where all citizens receive free medical benefits. Finally, Moore gathers a group of 9/11 heroes – rescue workers now suffering from debilitating illnesses who have been denied medical attention in the US. He takes them to a most unexpected place, and in addition to finally receiving care, they also engage in some unexpected diplomacy.

While Moore's 'SiCKO' follows the trailblazing path of previous hit films, the Oscar-winning BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE and all-time box-office documentary champ FAHRENHEIT 9/11, it is also something very different for Michael Moore. 'SiCKO' is a straight-from-the-heart portrait of the crazy and sometimes cruel U.S. health care system, told from the vantage of everyday people faced with extraordinary and bizarre challenges in their quest for basic health coverage.

In the tradition of Mark Twain or Will Rogers, 'SiCKO' uses humor to tell these compelling stories, leading the audience to conclude that an alternative system is the only possible answer.

michaelmoore.com/sicko/

IMDb

Trailer

Film

Slacker Uprising

"Slacker Uprising" takes place in the wake of "Fahrenheit 9/11," during the run-up to the 2004 election, as I traveled for 42 days across America, visiting 62 cities in a failed attempt to remove George W. Bush from office. My goal was to help turn out a record number of young voters and others who had never voted before. (That part was a success. Young adults voted in greater numbers than in any election since 18-year-olds were given the right to vote. And the youth vote was the only age group that John Kerry won.)

What I encountered during the tour and the filming was both inspiring and frightening, so I thought, hey, this might make for a funny and enlightening movie! Each night, thousands would show up to volunteer in the Slacker Army against Bush. This drove local Republicans nuts. In one state they tried to have me arrested. At two colleges, rich donors offered to donate more money to the college if they would ban me from campus. Nearly a half-dozen universities kept the Slacker Uprising tour off their campuses. But there was no stopping this movement. By the time we got to Florida, 16,000 people a night were showing up.

It was clear that young people were the ones who were going to save the day -- just as they are in this year's election.

slackeruprising.com

IMDb

Trailer

Film

Old 24.05.2009., 19:01   #88
Air Guitar Nation

It's time to rock and roll - air guitar style. AIR GUITAR NATION is the feature documentary about the year that air guitar swept America - from New York to Los Angeles and then all the way to northern Finland. AIR GUITAR NATION chronicles the birth of the US Air Guitar Championships and the personal journeys of those talented contestants who are vying to become the first World Air Guitar Champion from the United States. Every August, the Air Guitar World Championships bring thousands of fans all the way to Oulu, Finland to see the world's best air guitarists battle it out for 60 seconds of mock stardom. For years, the USA was missing in action. Enter the first official US Air Guitar Championships. What starts as a friendly contest above a New York strip club becomes a battle of naked ambition played out on the national and, ultimately, the world stage. Full of triumph and disappointment, patriotic spirit and political tension - and of course invisible guitars - this tension filled competition quickly turns very real as the contest becomes even more fierce as the contestants work hard to win the title of World Air Guitar Champion. AIR GUITAR NATION captures the explosion of competitive air guitar through the eyes of former world champions, fans and media, and through the personal rivalries of those trying to attain the title of "The best Air Guitarist in the world."

airguitarnation.co.uk

IMDb

Trailer

C. Diddy u svom elementu

Diddy
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.05.2009., 19:21   #89
Old 24.05.2009., 19:24   #90
Za ovog nisam ni znao. 8.4 na imdb-u
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.05.2009., 22:42   #91
The King of Kong - A Fistful of Quarters

A middle-school science teacher and a hot sauce mogul vie for the Guinness World Record on the arcade classic, Donkey Kong. Steve and Billy engaged in a cross-country duel to see who could set the high score and become The King of Kong. Along the way, both men learned valuable lessons about what it means to be a father, a husband, and a true champion discovering that you dont always need to win to be a winner.

kingofkongtheafistfulofquarters

IMDb

Trailer

Zadnje uređivanje Shifty Gypsy : 24.05.2009. at 22:50.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2009., 10:00   #92
Quote:
Zallman kaže: Pogledaj post
Hm.... voliš zavjere.

Ja bih preporučio Mooreov Farenheit i Sicko (od sličnih gornjima), nisam još gledao BBC-ov Planet Earth, ali svi kažu da je odličan.
Ne da je odličan nego je ali nije ništa spram, također BBC-ovog Blue Planeta ... NAJBOLJI dokumentarac kojeg sam ikad gledao, a gledao sam ih. Kupio kad su bili po 49 kn i nije mi žao ni jedne jedine lipe. Prija par dana sam bio u Konzumu i vidio da se sad prodaju po 29 kn... toplo preporučam
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2009., 10:06   #93
Sorry al Fahrenheit se može sakrit pred Zeitgeistom, neusporedivo bolje je objašnjen dio o 9/11 u Zeitgeistu.

Inače stvarno dobra tema, nisam baš pogledao više od pola ovih navedenih gore al planiram uskoro.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2009., 10:42   #94
[IMG][/IMG]

Shaking the foundation of democracy, the shocking revelations behind the tragic series of events outside Waco, Texas that killed four federal agents and 76 men, women and children of the Branch Davidian religious sect has finally been exposed. Winner of an Academy-Award® nomination in light of its incredible discoveries, Waco: The Rules of Engagement brings forth devastating evidence of federal law enforcement gone tragically wrong. It dares to suggest the ATF provoked war with a group whose apocalyptic religious beliefs and rumored manufacturing of illegal weapons made them easy targets for an inevitable abuse of its members’ civil and human rights. Waco: The Rules of Engagement will change forever the way the world thinks and talks about the tragedy at Waco and, most importantly, it will renew our commitment to the basic precepts of tolerance and freedom upon which American society is built.

This controversial documentary about the stand-off between an unorthodox Christian group - the Branch Davidians, under the leadership of the young, charismatic David Koresh - and the FBI and ATF in Waco, Texas, from February to April 1993 presents a different spin on the events from that of the United States government, which held that the Branch Davidians set the fire that destroyed their compound, and killed the vast majority of them, on April 19, 1993. Using footage from the 51 day siege, from the congressional hearings afterwards, from people involved in all aspects of the siege, and from experts technical, psychological, and religious, the movie suggests that the Branch Davidians were not a cult, but a valid religious group practicing under First Amendment freedoms who fell victim to first the ineptitude of an ATF raid designed to garner the agency positive attention and later the cruel, methodical work of the FBI, who over-saw the murder of the Davidians and then quickly covered it up.

IMDb

Trailer
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2009., 10:49   #95
Quote:
Legion kaže: Pogledaj post
Ne da je odličan nego je ali nije ništa spram, također BBC-ovog Blue Planeta ... NAJBOLJI dokumentarac kojeg sam ikad gledao, a gledao sam ih. Kupio kad su bili po 49 kn i nije mi žao ni jedne jedine lipe. Prija par dana sam bio u Konzumu i vidio da se sad prodaju po 29 kn... toplo preporučam
Gledao sam sampleove i screenshotove, Blu-ray kao da je stvoren za takve dokumentarce!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2009., 11:10   #96
[IMG][/IMG]

On February 28, 1993, the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) launched the largest assault in its history against a small religious community in central Texas. Approximately eighty armed agents invaded the compound, purportedly to execute a single search and arrest warrant. The raid went badly; six Branch Davidians and four agents were killed, and after a fifty-one-day standoff, the United States Justice Department approved a plan to use CS gas against those barricaded inside. Tanks carrying the CS gas entered the compound. Later that day, fire broke out, and all seventy-four men, women and children inside perished.

IMDb

Film je nastavak poznatijeg Waco - Rules Of Engagment,varijacija na temu, samo što nadopunjava neke stvari koje su ostale nespomenute u prvom filmu ili proširuje neke druge komentare i poglede na događaj,kao i pojašnjenja stručnjaka.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2009., 18:11   #97
Hard mi je pun i idem sprzit sve ove dokumentarce da si oslobodim hard i odem potrazit hrvatske titlove Koji smo mi narod. Nasao sam za Money as Debt na hrvatskom

Hrvatski titlovi za Money as Debt

za The Corporation uopce nema hrvatskih titlova, iako je film izasao 2003 godine

Srpski titlovi za The Corporation cd1 & cd2

Srpski titlovi za The Money Masters cd1

Srpski titlovi za The Money Masters cd2

jos mi taman stane onaj Blue Gold na dvd, al za njega nema ni hrvatskih ni srpskih. Meni netrebaju, ali moji starci vole dokumentarce, a ne kuze eng. Mislim, da za neki lijevi film nema. OK, ali za filmove tipa The Corporation. Svasta. Ni netrebaju nam iluminati da nas manipuliraju. Dovoljno je ne bit retardiran da bi upravljao slijepim ovcama. Il svi engleski kuze pa ni netrebaju titlove. Bar sam se ispuho
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2009., 22:45   #98
The 20th Anniversary Cannabis Cup

All right, Stoner Nation, this one is for those of us not so fortunate enough yet to get our asses over to Holland and hit the weed-friendly city of Amsterdam. Since I haven’t hit the Cup myself, this DVD provides a little insight to what we as stoners call our “Oscars.” This hour-long documentary allows us a judges’ eye-view of how winners are chosen. Breeders and growers from all over the globe have come here to prove themselves. Like the North Shore of Oahu for surfers, the Cannabis Cup will either make or break one’s career in the world of pot growing. So pack a freshy-fresh, find the lighter that works, and prepare to see some of this planet’s most amazing marijuana.

Trailer

Chong!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2009., 23:12   #99
Hvala na prijedlozima, zanimljivih stvari si stavio za koje nisam znao.
Odmah sam stavio za download.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.05.2009., 11:12   #100
Pa nema problema Zato sam tu, da sirim znanje Expand our minds I ja bas "nabavljam" ovaj o kini i ova 2 waco. Ko ce citat knjige u 21. st? Dokumentarci su zabavniji i brzi.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 06:28.