10. Waiting For A Train
11. Paradox
12. Time
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.07.2010., 03:08   #63
Dva sjajna clanka+intervju NYT-a:

Quote:
The Man Behind the Dreamscape

“When somebody’s spent years making a film and spent massive amounts of money — crazy amounts of money, really, that get spent on these huge films — then you want to see something extremely ambitious in every sense,” Mr. Nolan, 39, said a few weeks ago, sitting outside the garage that is now his editing suite.

“Of course,” he added with a dry chuckle, “there are all kinds of extremely ambitious failures as well.”
Quote:
A Man and His Dream: Christopher Nolan and ‘Inception

Have you always had an interest in making a film about dreams?

Certainly, dreams have been a feature of films in many different ways, for years. What “Inception” deals with is a science fiction concept in which really only one simple thing has changed, which is that you and I are able to experience the same dream at the same time. Once you remove the privacy, you’ve created an infinite number of alternate universes in which people can meaningfully interact – with validity, with weigh, with dramatic consequences.

So who do you read in preparation to make a movie like this? Freud? Philip K. Dick?

Probably Borges. I’d like to think this is a movie he might enjoy. [laughs] It sounds like a highfalutin reference in some ways, but the truth is, he took these incredibly bizarre philosophical concepts – like a guy facing a firing squad who wants more time to finish a story in his head, and he’s granted more time by time slowing down, as the bullet travels between the gun and him – and makes them into very digestible short stories. “The Matrix,” to me, was another a great example. It was an incredibly palpable mainstream phenomenon that made people think, Hey, what if this isn’t real? Yes, that’s a massively complex philosophical concept in some sense. But in another sense, it’s really simple.
39 mu je godina tek.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.07.2010., 13:45   #64
Sluzbena presica:

Quote:
Inception Press Conference

ComingSoon.net was able to attend Warner Bros. Pictures Inception press conference last weekend. In attendance were: Christopher Nolan, producer Emma Thomas, composer Hans Zimmer and stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard, Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy and Ken Watanabe. Some photos from the event were picked up in the forums by Barrett and are posted in the full story.

Lots of interesting questions were asked. Enjoy the audio from the entire event, listen below.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.07.2010., 18:25   #65
*Pažnja mogući spojler*

Mogo si upozorit na spojler jer redni broj 9. previše toga otkriva:

Kak sam i reko isto kao "13-ti kat" .....
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.07.2010., 18:58   #66
Quote:
Puter_Kiflica kaže: Pogledaj post
Mogo si upozorit na spojler jer redni broj 9. previše toga otkriva.
Yeah right, Puter Kiflica - otkriva mog dedu u vinogradu.

Quote:
Kak sam i reko isto kao "13-ti kat" .....
Kajgod, nitko da spomene ono sto se treba spomenuti - Last Year at Marienbad.

Quote:
I see you’ve got a gigantic pile of DVDs in one of your offices. Do you ever go diving into it?

I’ve been looking at some of the Criterion discs. I watched “Last Year at Marienbad” the other night and I’d never seen it.

You’re making a movie about dreams and you hadn’t seen it?

No, I know. Everyone was accusing me of ripping it off, but I actually never got around to seeing it. Funnily enough, I saw it and I’m like, Oh, wow. There are bits of “Inception” that people are going to think I ripped that straight out of “Last Year at Marienbad.”

What do you think that means?

Basically, what it means is, I’m ripping off the movies that ripped off “Last Year at Marienbad,” without having seen the original. It’s that much a source of ideas, really, about the relationships between dream and memory and so forth, which is very much what “Inception” deals with. But we have way more explosions.

Izvor
Eh, da je netko ovdje jos i pogledao taj film.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.07.2010., 19:50   #67
Quote:
La Familia kaže: Pogledaj post

Eh, da je netko ovdje jos i pogledao taj film.
Morat ćemo
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.07.2010., 00:25   #68
sjedim u kinu, čekam film, a ono što me zapljusnulo je trailer godine

sad se čeka film
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.07.2010., 02:35   #69
Chris Nolan Says 'Inception' Inadvertently Influenced By 'Last Year At Marienbad'.

Quote:
Ono kaže: Pogledaj post
Morat ćemo
If you haven't yet seen this film, what are you waiting for?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.07.2010., 02:52   #70
napeti ste previše, 20.7. je jako blizu
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.07.2010., 20:51   #71

Quote:
Serse kaže: Pogledaj post
napeti ste previše, 20.7. je jako blizu
Kako za koga.

KEEPING SECRETS: 14 DAYS TO INCEPTION

Quote:
In fourteen days Inception arrives, redeeming this ****** summer at the movies. For the next two weeks I'll be running sporadic feature articles counting down to this occasion; some will be directly related to Inception while some will be conceptually related. I'll try to remain as spoiler-free as possible. And I'm not trying to make the two week wait unbearable... but that could be one side effect of this series.

Christopher Nolan doesn't like doing press. I've experienced this first hand a couple of times now; the director is notoriously (but politely) evasive during interviews. He just sort of subtly dodges questions, often seeming to answer the interviewer but upon closer examination never actually saying anything

It's all part of his general approach to marketing his movies - give as little away as possible. While Nolan doesn't want to reveal too much, he does understand why we want to know more. Talking to the New York Times, Nolan said, 'What I’ve realized over the years is, I want to know the movie, and then as soon as I know it, I wished I didn’t. I was interning at a film company years ago, and I read the script for Pulp Fiction before I saw the movie, and I always regretted it. I’m a huge Reservoir Dogs fan, I was really excited to see [Quentin Tarantino's] next film. Reading the script wasn’t the same as seeing the film. And then seeing the film, having read the script, wasn’t the same as seeing the film.

'It’s like you want to open your presents before Christmas, and then if you do, you regret it. We try to hide the presents up in the top of the closet where people can’t get at it.'

That's all fine and dandy with lower budget films, but Inception is a 200 million dollar blockbuster that serves up psychoanalysis as action scenes. This is the epitome of a tough movie to sell, especially in the summer. 'It’s an unusual movie,' he conceded, 'and so it’s a lot harder to just put out a two-and-a-half minute trailer and everyone goes, “Oh, yeah, I know what that is.”'

Which has led to a fine line being walked by the Warner Bros marketing team. One that could blow back on the film itself. 'I suppose that at a point keeping something secret does lend itself to its own degree of hype,' Nolan said at the Los Angeles press conference for Inception. 'But I don’t really think of it as secrecy; I just think of it as an appropriate ... you know, we invite the audience to come and see it based on some of the imagery and some of the plot ideas and the premise, but we don’t want to give everything away. I think too much is given away too often in movie marketing today.'

Still, where's the line? The reason that Hollywood loves remakes and adaptations is because these things come with built-in brand awareness. Inception comes with some brand awareness - Nolan and star Leonardo DiCaprio are both their own brands at this point - but it's not the same easy sell as Batman. 'Obviously, we also have to sell the film,' Nolan said. 'It’s a balance that I think Warner’s is striking very well.'

So far. One of the things I've been interested in with Inception is seeing how far the TV ads would go, and what elements they would sell. Inception isn't a puzzle movie, and a smart, engaged viewer can figure it all out in the first scene (which is not a put down. In that Times interview, Nolan said of the film: 'It’s a movie that doesn’t try to bamboozle the audience continuously. Like the traditional heist movie, it really tries to draw the audience into the logic of the world and lets the audience in on the joke, if you like.'), but I still wish the trailers had kept a thing or two from me. And depending on what the tracking looks like in the coming days, the TV spots may begin giving away more, as WB tries to entice viewers into theaters.

This is a risky movie. It's an expensive film, and it's a smart film. It's a movie that doesn't feel like traditional summer fare, although Nolan's producer and wife Emma Thomas disagrees. 'I think that audiences aren’t given enough credit,' she said at the Los Angeles press day. 'I think what we’ve experienced in the past is that people do like to be challenged.' And, she added, there's something for all moviegoers in the film. 'One of the things I really love about it is that it can be appreciated on many levels. If you’re the sort of person who goes to watch a film, wants to really think about the intricacies of the plot and how the technology works and the dream levels and map that out, then you can do that. But, there’s also an enormous amount of fun and action and emotion. It’s a great love story. I think that if you want to, you can simply appreciate the film on that level.'

Which is all well and good... if you can get people into theaters. So the filmmakers and the marketers continue to do their dance, trying to give us enough to get us excited and to bring the mass audience into a globe-trotting, mind-bending, genre-redefining movie filled with big thoughts. Christopher Nolan has made an art film on a blockbuster budget, and he wants the audience to come see it on trust.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.07.2010., 21:32   #72
E Nolane, Nolane, nadam se da me nećeš razočarati ponovo. Ako me razočaraš, morati ću okriviti Familiu radi toliko iscprnih informacija i zato što mi je sa svojim postovima digao ljestvicu za najočekivaniji film godine
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.07.2010., 21:36   #73
Šta, nije ti legao Batman?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.07.2010., 22:16   #74
Begins da, a onda su slijedila razočarenja. Prvo Memento pa onda Dark Knight. The Prestige mi je bio jako dobar, a Insomnia... nothing special.

I sada opet imam visoka očekivanja za ovaj film. Moram priznat da mi je Di Caprio sve draži glumac, postao je dobar, i uvijek kada ga spomenem, hvalim njegovu ulogu u dnevnik košarkaša. Tam je odličan
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.07.2010., 22:54   #75
Da, i meni je Leo sve bolji i bolji, tamo od Dijamanta. Prije toga je za mene bio kao sad ovaj Pattinson
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.07.2010., 23:17   #76
Quote:
Powerbeat kaže: Pogledaj post
Ako me razočaraš, morati ću okriviti Familiu radi toliko iscprnih informacija i zato što mi je sa svojim postovima digao ljestvicu za najočekivaniji film godine
tu se slazem ....ne mogu ga docekat...
Old 02.07.2010., 23:29   #77
Quote:
Ono kaže: Pogledaj post
Da, i meni je Leo sve bolji i bolji, tamo od Dijamanta. Prije toga je za mene bio kao sad ovaj Pattinson
Kud Pattinson. Mislim, može i on, ali Zac Efron
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.07.2010., 01:45   #78
Quote:
Powerbeat kaže: Pogledaj post
E Nolane, Nolane, nadam se da me nećeš razočarati ponovo. Ako me razočaraš, morati ću okriviti Familiu radi toliko iscprnih informacija i zato što mi je sa svojim postovima digao ljestvicu za najočekivaniji film godine
Trust me - I know what I'm doing!

Quote:
WB will lift the embargo from July 8th to Monday! No doubt because of the overwhelmingly positive feedback the film has been getting from early screenings.

Some new impressions!

Quote:
I was treated to a sneak peak and all I have to say is this. If any critic says this is a bad movie , never read or support him in anyway. This film is great in everyway.
http://members.rottentomatoes.com/us...e=2&id=1217219
Quote:
The best way I can put it is, imagine if THE MATRIX raped THE FOUNTAIN. But, it a good way.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=819
MakingOf replay:

Behind-the-scenes of "Inception"
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.07.2010., 04:18   #79
Film se strpljivo čeka sa moje strane...

A Leo mi je već odprije postao kvalitetan glumac i prerastao neke boy uloge tamo tipa "Titanic". Mislim, Blood Diamond, The Departed, Shutter Island, etc. Odlično.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.07.2010., 12:58   #80
Severova recenzija - (oprez, ima spojlera!!):

Filmski su autori katkad rođeni da snime jednu priču. U slučaju Chrisa Nolana, to je "Inception".

Ne TDK, a ni prethodni Batman. Ne "Memento", ne "Prestige", ne "Insomnia". Ma kako uspješan bio u adaptacijama tuđih djela, Nolan je s "Inceptionom" prvi put nakon svog debija "Following" zaista autor svog filma, isključivi scenarist i redatelj. I opet, ali sada na vrhuncu svog zanatskog umijeća, kreativnog naboja i pripovjedačke izbrušenosti, on mijenja samu paradigmu filmskog pripovijedanja.

Koncept "Inceptiona" izuzetno je ambiciozan, tipičan hollywoodski "high concept" koji tako često nadmaši sposobnosti poimanja masovne publike da urodi kultnim djelima ("Blade Runner") ili pak nadmaši sposobnosti scenarista, pa bude dopunjen standardnom akcijom ne bi li se po svaku cijenu svidio ("Total Recall"). Za razliku od primjera, ovo nije adaptacija Philipa K. Dicka, ali dickovskiji je film od SVEGA dosad viđenog -- u pameti, u razradbi, u srcu, u čežnji. Potpuno filmičan, mišljen slikom, to je filmski pandan Dickove proze: visoki se koncept tu shvaća, a ne objašnjava. U njemu ste, dok film traje, iznutra.

(MILD SPOILERS AHEAD) Koji je to koncept? Pa, stvaranje snova, i uvlačenje sanjača u njih, nominalno s ne naročito zakonitim namjerama. Valja izvući misao iz sanjača, ukrasti mu ideju, podatak, informaciju. Arhitektura sna -- za vrijeme sanjanja posve stvarna -- samo je sredstvo za postizanje tog cilja. To je posao kojim se bave naši protagonisti, Cobb i Arthur, uz šačicu suradnika. Zaplet filma nastaje kad njihov najnoviji sanjač za vrijeme sna otkrije da je u snu i prozre njihove namjere... i ponudi im alternativni zadatak. Umjesto vađenja ideja, sađenje ideja. (SPOILERS END)

Nema tu ni traga od beskrajnog filozofiranja s dizajnerskim sunčanim naočalama kojima su nas braća Wachowski podvrgla u "Matrixu", a ni koketiranja s kulerstvom iz istog filma. A "Matrix" je bio zadnji film prije "Inceptiona" koji se drznuo prebaciti visoke filozofske koncepte poimanja jastva, svijesti i percepcije u fabulu žanrovskog filma. Kritičari su hvalili kung-fu, a da nisu shvaćali da se Wachowskiji poigravaju s manihejstvom samog Morpheusa. Nije tamo stvar bila u tome da su ljudi dobri, a strojevi zli. Ali koncept je bio ispričan kroz njih, pa nije ni čudo da se percepcija publike ulovila za standardni good guys/bad guys koncept. Zato nastavci nikom nisu pretjerano sjeli.

U "Inceptionu" Nolan ne radi tu grešku. Ovdje nema negativaca. Postoji posao, postoje zainteresirane strane, postoji veliko neistraženo područje ljudske svijesti i traumi koje se u njoj kriju -- internih svemira svih nas, bespuća neizvjesnosti koje obećavaju više pogibelji od bilo kojeg negativca. Nolan je genij već i zato što opasnostima iznutra ne nameće neki jasniji, žanrovskiji pojam opasnosti izvana. Sva je drama tu, u liku, kako je to još od Euripida... samo, ovaj put, doslovno. Nema negativaca. Popriličan podvig za čovjeka koji je u svom prethodnom filmu donio najupečatljivijeg negativca suvremene kinematografije.

Traktate iz perspektive suvremene filozofije i psihologije pisat će drugi. Ovo je jedna od prvih, ekskluzivnih, fanovskih i ubuduće nimalo spoilerastičnih recenzija najiščekivanijeg filma ljeta (ako vas Team Jacob i Team Edward ne jebu ni pol posto). Zasad je dovoljno ovo: dok ga gledate, znat ćete i sami da je ovo beskrajno pametan film, i da će traktati doći, i bit će vam svejedno, jer ćete uživati. U vizualnosti, u priči, u intrigi, u drami, u tragediji... i iskupljenju.

Nolan je oduvijek snimao filmove kao rebuse. Escherovski plakat koji ilustrira ovu recenziju najjasniji je vizual njegovog najboljeg rebusa: java/san, stvarnost/iluzija, svijest/podsvijest, aktivno odlučivanje/pasivno slušanje, sama osnova onoga što nas čini individuama tu je u pitanju. Enigma ovih razmjera rezonira izravno u gledatelju, ali samo ako je točna, samo ako je arhitektonski besprijekorno strukturirana. "Inception" je, za divno čudo, upravo takav film.

Nemala zasluga za to leži u Leonardu DiCapriju, koji tu, usput, izgleda kao movie star verzija samoga Nolana. DiCaprio je u skorije vrijeme nanizao više konstantno izvrsnih i kontinuirano sličnih filmova od bilo kojeg kolege u branši: njegov Cobb organski izlazi iz likova koje je tumačio u "The Departed", "Revolutionary Roadu" i "Shutter Islandu". Ako je glumac ikada bio koautor konačnih djela (po strani od žanrovskog tipiziranja), onda je to DiCaprio s ovom niskom filmova. Već sama činjenica da je odabrao upravo te projekte, jedan za drugim, daje mu za pravo da se doživotno dere s pramca Titanica ono što se već dere. Da kralj... koji car.

I sve ostalo je ovdje izvrsno. Uobičajeno brutalistička Pfeisterova fotografija ovdje dobiva koprenast, prozračan, vodenast prizvuk, uz nemalu pomoć minuciozne scenografije Guya Hendrixa Dyasa, zadnji put viđenog u Kraljevstvu kristalne lubanje. Vizualni efekti -- ma, mislite da znate što oni mogu? "Inception" snoliko prkosi zakonima fizike naizgled bez imalo truda. Sve što ste dosad vidjeli u kinu ne može vas pripremiti na ovo. Neću ni pokušati objasniti razinu složenosti s kojom se montaža ovdje nosi, iz sekunde u sekundu bez greške. Dobro, Hans Zimmer i dalje šmira sa svojom partiturom. Ali dobro šmira, pa to ne može zasmetati. Makar je glazba i dalje jedina točka koja Nolana dijeli od savršenstva -- a "Inception" od jednog od najboljih filmova svih vremena.

Svejedno, tu mu je mjesto. Među najboljim filmovima ikad snimljenim. Christopher Nolan je nakon 114 godina postojanja filmske umjetnosti već drugi put pokazao da može promijeniti sâm način njenog fabuliranja, načina na koji filmsku radnju pratimo, doživljavamo, shvaćamo i nosimo nakon gledanja u sebi. U "Inceptionu" je to učinio majstorski, i snimio svoj masterpiece.

"Inception" je remek-djelo. Strpite se da ga potitlam*, pa ćete to i sami vidjeti.

Vladimir Sever

Malo je reći da jedva čekam film.....
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 04:52.