Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 07.02.2014., 19:31   #61
Ne znam kako će ovo funkcionirati, ali vidjet ćemo. Meni je uvijek bila čar baš u toj AI verziji Jarvisa.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.02.2014., 20:31   #62
Will Ms. Marvel Be Introduced In ‘The Avengers 2′ or Phase 3?
Quote:
We look at how and when Ms. Marvel could be introduced in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to help boost the diversity of ‘The Avengers’.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.02.2014., 00:59   #63
New Details on Vision’s Costume in ‘The Avengers 2′
Quote:
It has a helmet akin to the Iron Man armor, but it’s designed more like a face than a smooth Stark helmet. The iconic yellow and green are present in the design, but it’s more metallic shades than bright ‘comic book colors.’ They said it reminds them somewhat of the T-100 from Terminator 2 but it’s not as shiny. The yellow metal “liquid” bits seem to light up. This may or may not happen since there are two designs for that section. One lights up the other doesn’t. That’s the only difference. The cape is present, but they say it appears to only “pop out” when in flight mode. The cap sports some similar shades of yellow as the body. The “neck pieces” are the same yellow but they seem to shift positions from “standing” (for lack of a better word) to “flight mode.”
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.02.2014., 01:02   #64
Odlično.

Sa svakom novom informacijom ubijaju konkurenciju.
Old 08.02.2014., 04:02   #65
Sve novosti možete naći ovdje http://screenrant.com/tag/the-avengers-2/
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.02.2014., 19:13   #66
‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Begins Shooting in South Africa Tomorrow
Quote:
Much like Batman vs. Superman had a few scenes shot early, before principal photography was set to begin, The Avengers: Age of Ultron is also getting a head start on a certain location shot. Recent reports put writer and director Joss Whedon alongside cast members Jeremy Renner and Paul Bettany visiting London’s Shepperton Studios for meetings and costume tests in preparation for the beginning of shooting this March but with a large amount of shooting taking place in various locations around the world, a part of The Avengers 2 will be filmed tomorrow.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.02.2014., 20:07   #67
Juzna afrika ? Sta bi moglo bit tamo ?
Old 11.02.2014., 22:42   #68
Quote:
Gajgo kaže: Pogledaj post
Juzna afrika ? Sta bi moglo bit tamo ?
Južnoafrikanci
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.02.2014., 23:51   #69
ili mozda black panther?
Old 12.02.2014., 00:42   #70
Teško.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.02.2014., 19:23   #71
http://screenrant.com/avengers-2-set-videos-spoilers/ ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ First Set Videos & Images
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.02.2014., 02:27   #72
First Footage For ‘The Avengers 2′ Airs on ABC Next Month
Quote:
The Avengers: Age of Ultron began shooting just recently in Johannesburg, South Africa, and Disney is wasting no time in promoting the next team-up of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. With the first season of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. soon entering its final stretch, Captain America: The Winter Soldier about to hit theaters, and the marketing campaign just beginning for Guardians of the Galaxy, all of these things will be explored in an ABC TV special next month.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.03.2014., 15:05   #73
scarlett johansson je trudna lol... navodno već 4 mjeseca hoće to sad utjecati na snimanje?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.03.2014., 16:39   #74
S obzirom da već snimaju, valjda će joj nekako uspjeti sakriti trbuh još koji mjesec...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.03.2014., 18:34   #75
Evo odgovora:
Quote:
Luckily, an inside source has revealed that shooting for the sequel will be arranged to accommodate her pregnancy:

“They’re going to fast-track her scenes.”

In other words, expect all her filming to be done as soon as possible.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.03.2014., 12:28   #76
Tony na pripremama za okršaj sa Ultronom.
Old 18.03.2014., 19:07   #77
Ultron Will Have An ‘Extreme Personality And Attitude’ in ‘The Avengers 2′
Quote:
“Introducing the new characters is going to be a lot of fun for the movie. That ever-changing roster is very important in the Avengers comics, and so how do we start to play with that [on the big screen]? Also our bad guy is great. I think people are going to very, very excited to see what we’re doing with the voice that Joss [Whedon] is bringing to life with James Spader for Ultron. We love Ultron from the comics, and have always loved Ultron, and at no point do we want him to just be a robot. We want him to have an extreme personality and attitude, and James Spader is doing an unbelievable job. Again, for us it’s always about subverting expectations. Whenever you think you know what’s coming next, we surprise people or deliver it in a slightly unexpected way. And Spader is doing that with Mr. Ultron.”
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.03.2014., 14:38   #78
First Look At Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch & Hulkbuster Designs in ‘The Avengers 2′http://screenrant.com/quicksilver-sc...he-avengers-2/
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.03.2014., 15:19   #79
Malo je čudno ovo. Hulk je jednim udarcem samljeo Leviathana u prvom Avengers filmu i sad bi ga Hulkbuster trebao zadržati?

Volio bih da onda Ultron kontrolirao to odijelo, a kako čitam komentare, bacit će ga u svemir i to bi kao trebala biti priprema za Planet Hulk i onaj serijal World War Hulk gdje je Hulk nezaustavljiv. Ma dobro, inače u tim stripovima su dosta nekonzistentni. Sjećam se kad sam ih čitao, Hulk je znao preživjeti bacanje direktno u Sunce, u svemir, doslovno sve, a regeneracija mu je bolja od Wolverina tako da ne znam kako će ga taj Hulkbuster zaustaviti, a sve mi se čini da su zbilja napravili scenu kako ga to čudo zaustavlja. Živi bili pa vidjeli.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.03.2014., 16:35   #80
Quote:
Lumet kaže: Pogledaj post
Malo je čudno ovo. Hulk je jednim udarcem samljeo Leviathana u prvom Avengers filmu i sad bi ga Hulkbuster trebao zadržati?

Volio bih da onda Ultron kontrolirao to odijelo, a kako čitam komentare, bacit će ga u svemir i to bi kao trebala biti priprema za Planet Hulk i onaj serijal World War Hulk gdje je Hulk nezaustavljiv. Ma dobro, inače u tim stripovima su dosta nekonzistentni. Sjećam se kad sam ih čitao, Hulk je znao preživjeti bacanje direktno u Sunce, u svemir, doslovno sve, a regeneracija mu je bolja od Wolverina tako da ne znam kako će ga taj Hulkbuster zaustaviti, a sve mi se čini da su zbilja napravili scenu kako ga to čudo zaustavlja. Živi bili pa vidjeli.
Iron man odijela su se pokazala beskorisnim već u IronMan 3 gdje ih oni debili režu rukama lol.
Stark možda može napraviti veliko odijelo i nazvati ga tako ali to ne znači da je korisno, pa do prvog fajta nezna da li je ili nije. A taj fajt ćemo izgleda u filmu vidjeti.
Osim toga Hulk je jači što ga se više razbijesni, pa odijelo može biti korisno u početku
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 10:25.