Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 21.01.2015., 17:31   #61
Ja ne znam je li stvarno snimano u jednom kadru, čini se nemoguće, ali je prikazano u jednom kadru (točnije u dva, ali da ne otkrivam detalje za one koji nisu gledali).
Kako su to napravili ne znam, ali je fascinantno.
btw. što znači "15 stranica odjednom", kojih stranica?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.01.2015., 17:43   #62
Quote:
zaja kaže: Pogledaj post
Ja ne znam je li stvarno snimano u jednom kadru, čini se nemoguće, ali je prikazano u jednom kadru (točnije u dva, ali da ne otkrivam detalje za one koji nisu gledali).
Kako su to napravili ne znam, ali je fascinantno.
btw. što znači "15 stranica odjednom", kojih stranica?
Stranica scenarija
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.01.2015., 17:59   #63
Quote:
Nije, ali je odlično izmanipulirano da izgleda kao da je.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.01.2015., 08:59   #64
Zaboravi sam napomenuti muziku koja je još jedna zanimljivost ovog filma. "Manijakalni" ugođaj cijelog filma pojačavaju solo bubnjevi Antonia Sancheza, fantastičnog Meksičkog bubnjara, inače člana Pat Metheny grupe.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.01.2015., 10:40   #65
je izasao normalan torrent?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.01.2015., 11:20   #66
Još ne, najbolje što ima je ovo, ali bolje pričekaj.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.01.2015., 11:31   #67
slucajno sam bila skinula neki screener, ne znam kako ljudi mogu uopce gledat takve srot verzije.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.01.2015., 15:09   #68
Quote:
Zaboravi sam napomenuti muziku koja je još jedna zanimljivost ovog filma. "Manijakalni" ugođaj cijelog filma pojačavaju solo bubnjevi Antonia Sancheza, fantastičnog Meksičkog bubnjara, inače člana Pat Metheny grupe.
I Brian Blade.

Propust Akademije u nominaciji za glazbu.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.01.2015., 15:57   #69
Quote:
Mallory K kaže: Pogledaj post
slucajno sam bila skinula neki screener, ne znam kako ljudi mogu uopce gledat takve srot verzije.
Postoji bolje screener uzdanje AC3-monster.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.01.2015., 23:35   #70
koja je fora samog kraja filma??
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.01.2015., 01:56   #71
BIG SPOILER

Propucao se.
Old 24.01.2015., 02:08   #72
@mah11

Po čemu sudiš?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.01.2015., 02:25   #73
Ja vise mislim da kada ona pogleda prema gore konacno ga vidi onako kako on vidi sebe.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.01.2015., 02:44   #74
SPOILERS

Šta nije očito da se ubio na pozornici?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.01.2015., 03:09   #75
Quote:
Pajkic kaže: Pogledaj post
SPOILERS

Šta nije očito da se ubio na pozornici?
Ne
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.01.2015., 03:16   #76
Spoileri

A ne znam. Ja sam mislio da je očito da se ubio na pozornici.
Nije mi realno da se lik probudi i najnormalnije priča dan nakon što si je pucao u glavu...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.01.2015., 03:34   #77
Nije se ubio; smatram da je poruka filma sasvim jasna;

Skratit ću: Prva asocijacija na Nicholsona mi je the Shining, na Shakespearea Romeo i Julija, na Orwella Životinjska farma, na Einsteina Teorija relativnosti, ... na M.Keatona Batman.

Koliko god pojedinac bio osebujan, koliko god imao kvaliteta i djela, pamtit će ga se prvenstveno po jednom, onom publicistički 'najznačajnijem' htio on to ili ne, u čijoj sjeni će se zauvijek naći sva ostala djela.

Pa tako u sjeni Shininga imamo sve ostala Nicholsonova glumačka ostvarenja uključujući i Chinatown.

U sjeni Romea i Julije imamo sva ostala Shakespearova djela uključujući i Hamleta i Kralja Leara.

U sjeni Orwellove Životinjske farme zauvijek su u sjeni ostali Nitko i ništa u Londonu i Parizu i 1984.

Asocijacija na Einsteina većini će biti Teorija relativnosti, a ne Fotoelektrični efekt za koji je dobio Nobelovu nagradu.

Keaton će htio on to ili ne zauvijek ostati upamćen kao Batman, makar i za ovu ulogu u Birdmanu dobio Oscara.

Smatram da je analogija jasna. Sam kraj filma odgonetava nam indiferentnost protagonista prema Birdmanu kojega je mrzio iz dna duše pomirivši se s vlastitim shvaćanjem značaja samoga sebe i svoje veličine. Jebeš što publika misli važno je ono što radiš i što te ispunjava. Postao je napokon slobodan. Poruku iz filma možemo upotrijebiti u svakodnevnom životu - samo nebo je granica.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.01.2015., 09:16   #78
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OULJCqpnds

Tako nekako ja mislim.
Old 24.01.2015., 09:30   #79
Pff..lik je preloš. On priča ono što je očito i onda se prebaci na objašnjavanje kraja i cvijeća bez vaze...preloše Film je malo puno dublja aproksimacija stvarnosti.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.01.2015., 10:45   #80
Evo jedna teorija na koju sam nabasao na imdb.forumu.Oprez teški SPOILERI!!

"Ok… So I seem to have a different interpretation of "Birdman" than anyone else.. at least on here.. but it is the only one that makes any sense. At least to me.. So here we go….

The first visual we get is a very brief shot of Jellyfish on the beach with the title “Birdman” over it… it is VERY brief.. nobody but an oceanographer with a pause button would have any idea what it was… then we go to the fireball in the sky.. and then we are in the room with Riggan as he levitates… from there the movie takes us on a one cut journey which defies time, space and logic. Many of the events are unrealistic and the characters seem stereotypical.

There are some things that are obviously not real… He can’t levitate, fly or move things with telekinetic powers..

But what other things are imaginary? My first thought was the Ex Wife. She seemed like the other voice in his head. Always there to calm him and comfort him at the right moments as if on cue. When,in real life, does that happen?

The relationship between the daughter and the actor seemed out of place… The kissing scene between the two female leads was odd… the Critic who is always at the Bar and tells Riggan that she is going to close his movie was ridiculous…. The Press corp was made up of every stereotype imaginable and asked horrible questions. The Play seemed to be tied into the storyline of the actors… NOTHING about this movie seemed real.

When he gets locked out of the back of the theater… he exits left, reaches Time Square, takes a right, then another right and finds himself at the front of his theater….. There is no way that works… he would have to take two lefts…

When the crowd goes out front during the first intermission we zoom up to his dressing room window… but it couldn’t be his dressing room because we know that there is a second window which doesn't appear outside…

These could be simple continuity mistakes but I don’t think they are mistakes.. I think they are done on purpose as clues to the true nature of the story..

He tells his Ex-Wife about his attempt at suicide which he aborts when he starts getting stung by Jellyfish..

After he shoots himself we go to several cuts… fireballs, marching band mixed with superheroes, the window in his dressing room and finally a longer shot of Jellyfish on the beach…

It is very odd to me that every review seems to omit the jellyfish.. or reduce them to some type of metaphor… They appear at the most important times of the movie.. Personally, I think they are the only real things we see..

I believe that the very short clip we see at the beginning is the last thing seen by Riggan before he passes out on the beach after a failed suicide attempt…

The next 90 minutes are the dream of a mentally and physically exhausted man in pain… when he shoots himself he is shocked awake..opens his eyes momentarily (Sees the Jellyfish)and consciously and unconsciously realizes he is alive.

Then he falls back to sleep and returns to the dream in a much more lucid state. Suddenly the mood of the movie turns..He's not dead, He is in the hospital with his ex wife and best friend, he gets a great review.. his daughter gets him the right flowers and loves him, the whole country is praying for his recovery,his new twitter page has 80,000 followers, he is relevant, his wounds are minimal, the bird-man in vanquished and his daughter finally sees that he can, indeed, fly.

Flying, telekinetic powers, running late to a meeting and being in your underwear (as well as speaking in front of a group of people in your underwear) are all classic dream events.. There is lack in continuity because the dream really doesn’t care about continuity. The story that we see is the one cut journey Riggan creates in his dream..

The first shot of the Jellyfish is brief and it appears to be sunrise with four or five jellyfish in the scene.. The second shot is much longer and we see a beach riddled with Jellyfish and birds scavenging them. And we see that the sun is higher in the sky…

Time has passed while Riggan lay passed out on the beach…

Riggan is alive.. Hopefully having learned from his failed attempt at suicide that life is precious and realizing that it took the burning stings of Jellyfish to make him appreciate it.. If it had not been for the Jellyfish he may have succeeded in killing himself.. His survival is a result of the unexpected virtue of ignorance.. "
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 04:57.