Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 19.04.2015., 23:08   #21
Također da naprave razliku između spin-off filmova i epizoda Star Wars sage.
Svi spin-off filmovi će imati dodatak ''Anthology''

Znaći puno ime ovog filma je Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One.
Old 19.04.2015., 23:23   #22
Još malo informacija o filmu.

Quote:
-The stand-alone movies are meant to explore new aspects of the universe. The movies are described as ‘Anthology Films’.

-Edwards revealed the teaser for the movie, which featured a forest planet, Obi-Wan’s monologue about the Dark Times, a shot of the Death Star, and audio of several Rebels screaming.

-The plot of the movie revolves around the plan to steal the plans of the Death Star. It takes place shortly before ANH.

-The movie places emphasis on the absence of the Jedi. It also revolves around moral ambiguity. Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down, and Zero Dark Thirty were mentioned as influences.

-A concept art piece involving several Rebels escaping from a dropship and leading an assault in the rain.

-The movie is about an ensemble. Felicity Jones plays a vulnerable Rebel soldier.

-John Knoll, who came up with the story, walked on stage.

-Kathleen Kennedy knew that she was opening the floodgates with approving of Knoll’s idea, but she thought the idea was too good to pass up.
Old 20.04.2015., 00:01   #23
Znaci ovo je prequel na Episode 4, ali sequel na 3.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.04.2015., 22:40   #24
Logo

Old 23.04.2015., 10:34   #25
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Znaci ovo je prequel na Episode 4, ali sequel na 3.
Očekujem barem jednu scenu u kojoj Grand Moff Tarkin nemilosrdno naređuje uništenje barem jednog planeta sa Zvjezdom Smrti.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.04.2015., 17:26   #26
Vjerujem da bu bilo puno scena sa DS, ukljucujuci i demoliranja.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.04.2015., 17:38   #27
Quote:
Nick7 kaže: Pogledaj post
Očekujem barem jednu scenu u kojoj Grand Moff Tarkin nemilosrdno naređuje uništenje barem jednog planeta sa Zvjezdom Smrti.
Ne vjerujem. Radnja filma se odvija između EP III i EP IV dok je Zvijezda Smrti bila još u izgradnji.
Zvijezda je prvi put funkcionalna tek u EP IV. I u EP IV se prvi put koristi za uništenje planeta.

A ako su točne one informecije koje su iz Disneya davali prije o spin-off filmovima. U njima se neće pojavljivati niti jedan lik iz glavne sage. Već će se vrtiti isključivo oko novih likova.

Inače potvrđeno je da u ovom filmu nema jedija niti ikoga tko ima ikakve posebne moći.
Priča se vrti oko grupe običnih rebela koji imaju zadatak ukrasti planove Zvijezde Smrti.

U filmu bi se mogao pojaviti i planet Geonosis ( iz EP II ). Jer je utvrđeno u novom Star Wars kontinuitetu u romanu Tarkin, da se prva Zvijezda Smrti gradila na i u orbiti tog planeta. Kao i to da je Carstvo gotovo istrijebilo stanovništvo tog planeta.

Old 25.04.2015., 00:48   #28
Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One navodno ima dva nova glumca.

Riz Ahmed

Quote:
Sources tell Variety that Nightcrawler actor Riz Ahmed is the top choice for the male lead in the Star Wars anthology film Rogue One.

Ahmed was among a group of young actors who had been meeting with Edwards for the last month in London while the director prepped for the film.

Sources say Ahmed’s chemistry test with Jones separated him from the pack for Edwards and production execs. Sources could not confirm Ahmed’s role, but it is likely he too would play a rebel soldier.

Gareth Edwards is directing and Ben Mendelsohn is also set to star as the main villain.
Sam Claflin

Quote:
While Claflin does not have the role yet, he is the frontrunner for one of the ensemble roles. He has a lot of experience as a supporting player in blockbusters ranging from “Snow White and the Huntsman” to “Pirates of the Caribbean” and “The Hunger Games,” but he is being eyed for a more substantial role in “Rogue One.”
http://www.thewrap.com/sam-claflin-e...lks-exclusive/
Old 25.04.2015., 21:47   #29
Kad sam jučer na netu pročitao Claflin, Ahmed in Rogue One, pomislio sam kako se u franšizu vraća Ahmed Best.
Old 20.06.2015., 01:08   #30
Forest Whitaker bi mogao imati ulogu u filmu.

Quote:
Whitaker is currently filming Denis Villeneuve sci-fi drama “The Story of Your Life” opposite Amy Adams, and is in negotiations to follow that film with “The Crow” remake in the fall before jumping into production on “Star Wars: Rogue One.”

He’ll next appear in Antoine Fuqua’s boxing drama “Southpaw,” a potential Oscar contender bowing later this summer, and is a producer on critically acclaimed Sundance hit “Dope,” which bows on June 19.
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/st...st-1201496190/
Old 20.06.2015., 01:11   #31
A imamo i nove glasine o filmu.

Quote:

-All the Jedi are said to be in hiding; expect this story to leave them in the background.

-Stormtroopers have same armor as they do in the original films (i.e. Episodes IV – VI).

- Lots of alien life forms, Mon Calamari among them.

-New droids and aliens will be introduced. Kind of a no-brainer, but just so you know it’s not just a bunch of rebels.

-At-Ats, X-Wings, Y-wings, At-Sts are said to be present.

-Implied that some of the film will take place on Yavin-4; a lot of armies in the jungle and various battlefield locations.

-Looks like a new droid will be part of the band of rebels attempting to steal the Death Star plans.

-Felicity Jones is seen dressed as a rebel soldier ready for battle; expect her to get her hands dirty in this one.
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/excl...liens-more-222

Također Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One će se snimati za razliku od star wars sequel trilogije ( koja se snima na 35 mm filmu ) modernim 6K digitalnim kamerama.

Quote:
Parts of Star Wars: Rogue One and Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation were shot with Arri’s Alexa 65, a large format, 6K resolution model of Arri’s popular Alexa camera that is available exclusively through Arri Rental.

Many cinematographers are in line to get their hands on one of the still limited number of the new cameras, which really dazzled when unwrapped last fall, using test footage lensed by cinematographer Greig Fraser (Zero Dark Thirty), who’s using it on Rogue One (the production is also using film).

As part of a partnership with Imax, Arri is also co-developing a version of the Alexa 65 for Imax production. Avengers: Infinity War is set to be shot with it in its entirety, and Captain America: Civil War will also use the Alexa 65 for an Imax format.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/beh...-one-be-801322
Old 20.06.2015., 13:41   #32
Forest Whitaker bi mi bilo ugodno iznenađenje u ovak nečem
Old 16.08.2015., 01:38   #33
Objavljena prva slika likova.
Meni ovo izgleda bezveze.

Old 16.08.2015., 16:10   #34
Ime filma je promjenjeno iz ''Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One'' u ''Rogue One: A Star Wars Story''

I objavljena su službeno imena glumaca.

Felicity Jones je najavljena kao protagonistica u filmu.
Old 16.08.2015., 16:20   #35
Quote:
Sumrak7 kaže: Pogledaj post
Ime filma je promjenjeno iz ''Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One'' u ''Rogue One: A Star Wars Story''
Ovo im zvuči još gore.
Kao da je neki dokumentarac o Star Warsima.
Old 18.08.2015., 13:37   #36
http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/15/915...sen-alan-tudyk

Ulogu dobiva i Mads Mikkelsen.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.08.2015., 16:06   #37
Setovi se grade.
Čini se da se mjesec Yavin vraća.

Old 25.08.2015., 00:20   #38
Daily Mail javlja da će u ovom filmu veliku ulogu imati Grand Moff Tarkin. Peter Cushing glumac koji ga je glumio u EP IV je umro 1994. godine.
Grand Moff Tarkin bit će oživljen kao CGI lik, najmodernijom tehnologijom.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Rogue-One.html
Old 25.08.2015., 00:53   #39
A imamo i prvu sliku trooper kaciga iz filma.
Ova u sredini je ona standardna Stormtrooper kaciga, ali ove ostale dvije su kompletno nove.

Također još jedna slika sa seta.

Old 25.08.2015., 02:25   #40
Crna kaciga lici na pilotsku od TIE fightera.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 13:02.