Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Povijest

Povijest Politička, društvena, kulturna, univerzalna povijest.
Podforumi: Vojna povijest i tehnologija, Domovinski rat

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 12.04.2014., 12:25   #521
Ovaj link je koji neće otvoriti

http://www.croatia.org/crown/article...y-of-Lviv.html
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 12:30   #522
Harvaða fjöllum - to je fraza iz Hervar sage. Radi se o gorju nazivom Harvaða.

kad stineš na Harvaða fjöllum otvori ti ovo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Croatia
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 12:33   #523
Šta kaže Alfred:

Quote:
THE GEOGRAPHY OF EUROPE BY KING ALFRED, ETC.

Translated in 1807 by the Rev. James Ingram, M.A., Professor of
Anglo-Saxon at the University of Oxford.
Now will we describe the geography of Europe, so far, at least, as our knowledge of it extends. From the river Tanais, westward to the river Rine (which takes its rise from the Alps and runs directly north thenceforward on to the arm of the ocean that surrounds Bryttania), then southward to the river Danube (whose source is near the river Rine, running afterwards in its course along the confines of Northern Greece, till it empties itself into the Mediterranean), and northward even unto the ocean, which men call Cwen-sea; within these boundaries are many nations; but the whole of this tract of country is called Germany.

Then to the north of the source of the Danube, and to the east of the Rine, are the Eastern Franks, and to the south of them are the Suabians; on the opposite bank of the Danube, and to the south and east, are the Bavarians, in that part which is called Regnesburh. Due east from thence are the Bohemians, and to the north-east the Thyringians, to the north of these are the Old Saxons, to the north- west are the Frieslanders, and to the west of the Old Saxons is the mouth of the Elbe, as also Friesland. Hence to the west-north is that land which is called Angleland, Sealand, and some part of Den- marc; to the north is Apdrede, and to the east-north the wolds, which are called the Heath-wolds. Hence eastward is the land of the Veneti (who are also called Silesae), extending south-west over a great part of the territory of the Moravians. These Moravians have to the west the Thyringians and Bohemians, as also part of Bavaria, and to the south, on the other side of the Danube, is the country of the Carinthians, lying southward even to the Alps. To the same mountains also extend the boundaries of the Bavarians and the Suabians. Thence to the eastward of Carinthia, beyond the waste, is the land of the Bulgarians. To the east of them is the land of the Greeks, and to the east of Moravia is Wisle-land; to the east of that are the Dacae, who were originally a tribe of Goths. To the north-east of the Moravians are the Dalamensae; east of the Dalamensians are the Horithi, and north of the Dalamensians are the Servians; to the west also are the Silesians. To the north of the Horiti is Mazovia, and north of Mazovia are the Sarmatians, quite to the Riphaean mountains. To the west of the Southern Danes is the arm of the ocean that surrounds Britannia, and to the north of them is the arm of the sea called Ost Sea; to the east and to the north of them are the Northern Danes, both on the continent and on the islands; to the east of them are the Afdrede; and to the south is the mouth of the Elb, with some part of Old Saxony. The Northern Danes have to the north of them the same arm of the sea called Ost Sea; to the east of them is the nation of the Estonians, and the Afdrede to the south. The Estonians have to the north of them the same arm of the sea, and also the Winedae and Burgundae, and to the South are the Heath-wolds. The Burgundians have the same arm of the sea to the west of them, and the Sweons to the north; to the east of them are the Sarmatians, and to the south the Servians. The Sweons have to the south of them the same arm of the sea, called Ost Sea; to the east of them the Sarmatians; and to the north, over the wastes, is Cwenland; to the west-north of them are the Scride- Finnas, and to the west the Northmen.
Eto uživajte.

Zadnje uređivanje mozak_free : 12.04.2014. at 12:40.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 12:34   #524
Evo gdje su Bijelo Hrvati dio Kievan Rus

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...54-1132%29.jpg
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 12:46   #525
Evo još:

Quote:
Now will we speak about those parts of Europe that lie to the south of the river Danube; and first of all, concerning Greece. The sea which flows along the eastern side of Constantinople (a Grecian city) is called Propontis. To the north of this Grecian city an arm of the sea shoots up westward from the Euxine; and to the west by north the mouths of the river Danube empty themselves south-east into the Euxine. To the south and west of these mouths are the Moessians, a tribe of Greeks; to the west of the city are the Thracians; and to the west also are the Macedonians. To the south of this city, towards the southern part of that arm of the sea which is called the Egean, Athens and Corinth are situated. And to the west by south of Corinth is the land of Achaia, near the Mediterranean. To the west of Achaia, along the Mediterranean, is Dalmatia, on the north side of the sea; to the north of Dalmatia are the boundaries of Bulgaria and Istria. To the south of Istria is that part of the Mediterranean which is called the Adriatic; to the west are the Alps; and to the north that desert which is between the Carinthians and the Bulgarians.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 12:54   #526
Adam Naruszewicz u dijelu Historia narodu polskiego

https://archive.org/stream/historyan...ugoog_djvu.txt

spominje ovo

Długosz na karcie 123 powiada „DuxBu8siae va8taU» CbrMKtt
^infertur Uli a Polonis beUum, contra guos egressus ad fluviwn Rubiesaa
y^eos offendit,*^ Dowiedliśmy w wyissej nocie ^ *e to była taż 'sama
wojna, o której zaczęciu sascy pisarze pod rokiem 992 namieni^ą.
Kromer nie wchodząc w okoliczności i czasy wojen Włodzimierza
s iróżaemi narodami słowiańskiemi, w powszechności tylko, mieszając
ćhronotogią, mónn pod Mieczysławem o Włodzimierzu na karcie
35: jfifdUmos Btdgaros^ Croatos^ Viatwo8f Duhpios et Jaaygas tri-
yfhUarum feok,*^ Nie byli nigdy Bosioi Bułgarom sąsiadami, finitmi,
będąc od nieh Pieczygami przedzieleni; trudno też wierzyć, aby
yfMakimn Balgartfw podbił, ponieważ o tam ani ruskie kr**

jel može netko to prevesti
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 12:57   #527
Da završim s tim putovanjima:

Quote:
"Wulfstan said that he went from Haethum to Truso in seven days and nights, and that the ship was running under sail all the way. Weonodland was on his right, and Langland, Laeland, Falster, and Sconey, on his left, all which land is subject to Denmark. "Then on our left we had the land of the Burgundians, who have a king to themselves. Then, after the land of the Burgundians, we had on our left the lands that have been called from the earliest times Blekingey, and Meore, and Eowland, and Gotland, all which territory is subject to the Sweons; and Weonodland was all the way on our right, as far as Weissel-mouth. The Weissel is a very large river, and near it lie Witland and Weonodland. Witland belongs to the people of Eastland; and out of Weonodland flows the river Weissel, which empties itself afterwards into Estmere. This lake, called Estmere, is about fifteen miles broad. Then runs the Ilfing east (of the Weissel) into Estmere, from that lake on the banks of which stands Truso. These two rivers come out together into Estmere, the Ilfing east from Eastland, and the Weissel south from Weonodland. Then the Weissel deprives the Ilfing of its name, and, flowing from the west part of the lake, at length empties itself northward into the sea, whence this point is called the Weissel-mouth. This country called Eastland is very extensive, and there are in it many towns, and in every town is a king. There is a great quantity of honey and fish; and even the king and the richest men drink mare's milk, whilst the poor and the slaves drink mead. There is a vast deal of war and contention amongst the different tribes of this nation. There is no ale brewed amongst the Estonians, but they have mead in profusion.
Nema nikakvog Krowatalanda. Ali ima Horitha koji su južno od Mazovjana. To bi bili Hrvati, odnosno Bijeli Hrvati. Mazovjani su potvrđeno Poljsko "pleme". Stvar je manje više jasna krajem devetog stoljeća.

Ovi Servi koji se spominju u prethodnom postu se vjerojatno odnose na pretke današnjih Lužičkih Srba.

I to je to.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 13:06   #528
Evo gdje njemački povjesničari smještaju

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...sens-22-23.jpg
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 13:10   #529
Quote:
mozak_free kaže: Pogledaj post
Da završim s tim putovanjima:

Nema nikakvog Krowatalanda. Ali ima Horitha koji su južno od Mazovjana. To bi bili Hrvati, odnosno Bijeli Hrvati. Mazovjani su potvrđeno Poljsko "pleme". Stvar je manje više jasna krajem devetog stoljeća.

Ovi Servi koji se spominju u prethodnom postu se vjerojatno odnose na pretke današnjih Lužičkih Srba.

I to je to.

ima nešto u tome

Most Slavic countries in Europe (R1a + I2a2)

Belarus & Croatia : about 70% of Y-DNA
Poland : about 65%

Bosnia : about 63%
Ukraine & Russia (historical) : about 55%
Slovakia : about 52%
Serbia : about 50%
Hungary : about 48%
Czech Republic & Romania : about 43%
Bulgaria : about 38%
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 13:12   #530
Ti forumaš odličan ti je link!

Ovo ti je možda promaklo:

Quote:
ZIEMOMTSZi syn Leszka IV, z domu Piastów, od roku 921 do rokn 962. Żona, według Hajka kronikarza czeskiego, GÓRKA.
POTOMSTWO ZIEMOMTSŁA.
MIESZKO, czyli Mieczysław I chrześcianin, panował od roku 962, do roku 992, według Dytmara. Żona jego Dobrawa, czyli Dą- brówka córka Bolesława srogiego, książęcia czeskiego, umarła wedhig Kozmy praskiego w roku 976, pogrzebiona w Gnieźnie. Druga jego jfcona Oda, córka margrabi Misnii Teodoryka, mniszka i klantom Oalan wzięta, według Dytmara. CYDEBUB c»yli CEDYBUR, który pomógł Miociysławowi do zwycięztwa Sasów pod Cydynem według Dytmlu'a i Annalisty 8axona.
ADELAJDA żona Gejzy ksią^eia węgierskiego, macocha I. Stefana. Tę Adelajdę Dytmar nąs3rwa Bela knehini, alba domina, podobno, łe była księżniczką Białej Chrobacyi, a teraśaiigtsaso woJwództwa krakowskiego, i części podgórskiej sandomirskiego z Basią czerwoną.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 14:14   #531
Quote:
Mieszko I of POLAND [Parents] 1, 2, 3, 4 was born 930 in Poznan, Poznan, Poland. He died 25 May 992 in Poznan, Poznan, Poland. Mieszko married Dubravka of BOHEMIA on 954 in Poznan, Poznan, Poland.

Dubravka of BOHEMIA [Parents] 1, 2, 3 was born 933 in Praha, Praha, Czechoslovakia. She died 977 in Poznan, Poznan, Poland. Dubravka married Mieszko I of POLAND on 954 in Poznan, Poznan, Poland.

They had the following children:

F i Adelajda of POLAND was born 955.
M ii Boleslav I "Chrobry" of POLAND King of Poland was born 964 and died 17 Jun 1025.
F iii Gunhilda of POLAND was born 969.
Zašto Poljski povjesničar smatra da je bila princeza Bijele Hrvatske mi nije jasno, ali valjda čovjek zna.

Adelajda se prvo udala za jednog prvo za Mihalja, pa onda za Gezu mađarske kraljeve.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 14:33   #532
Quote:
forumas ja kaže: Pogledaj post
Pise u DAI kao i to isto pise i Giljeljmo Tirski
pise DAI i da ime Hrvata na slovenskom znaci "oni koji imaju mnogo zemljista" sto je naravno glupost i netacno, isto tako je glupost i tumacenje srpskog imena,a Tirski prenosi to isto upravo iz DAI,nauci nesto
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 14:34   #533
Evo malo vise o knjizi
Velikaya Horvatiya (Aleksander Mayorov, 2006.): monografija o kasnoantičkom carstvu pontskih Iranohrvata

Майоров А. В. Великая Хорватия: этногенез и ранняя ис-
тория славян Прикарпатского региона. СПб.: Издательство
Санкт-Петербургского университета, 2006. 209 с.

http://history.spbu.ru/userfiles/RA_Recensii_2011_1.pdf

Zadnje uređivanje forumas ja : 12.04.2014. at 14:39.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 14:36   #534
Quote:
I vrlo je zanimljivo da strani povijesnicari razlikuju Srbe i Sorbe i da to nisu isti narod, to je bar svima jasno

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
strani istoricari razlikuju i famozne Bele Hrvate od Hrvata Balkana jer to nije isti narod,to je bar svima jasno
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 14:37   #535
Quote:
Veliki Despot kaže: Pogledaj post
pise DAI i da ime Hrvata na slovenskom znaci "oni koji imaju mnogo zemljista" sto je naravno glupost i netacno, isto tako je glupost i tumacenje srpskog imena,a Tirski prenosi to isto upravo iz DAI,nauci nesto
opet si došao provocirati

ne samo da piše u DAI da Hrvat znači onaj koji ima puno zemlje
već i na staro turskom

‘Sü sülepen il kubrattım’ (‘Ja sam poslao vojsku i okupio zemlju (državu)’.

Kür Bat na staroturskome doslovce znači ‘moćni knez’

vlastela oduvijek , za razliku od tzv Srba čije ime dolazi od imena za robove i kmetove iz više etnosa

i sad crta s teme
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 14:38   #536
Jel može netko ovu posrbicu Velikog_despota trolcinu banirati
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 14:41   #537
Evo jedna zanimljivost

It is interesting to add that according to some American documents from the beginning of 20th century there were about 100,000 immigrants to the US born around Kraków who declared themselves to be Bielo-Chorvats, i.e. White Croats by nationality
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 14:42   #538
Quote:
Veliki Despot kaže: Pogledaj post
strani istoricari razlikuju i famozne Bele Hrvate od Hrvata Balkana jer to nije isti narod,to je bar svima jasno
za razliku od Serva i Sorba koji se geneticki skroz razlikuju

Bijeli Hrvati i Hrvati su genetski skoro identični

Most Slavic countries in Europe (R1a + I2a2)

Belarus & Croatia : about 70% of Y-DNA
Poland : about 65%

Bosnia : about 63%
Ukraine & Russia (historical) : about 55%
Slovakia : about 52%
Serbia : about 50%
Hungary : about 48%
Czech Republic & Romania : about 43%
Bulgaria : about 38%
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 14:42   #539
Quote:
Evo gdje njemački povjesničari smještaju

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...sens-22-23.jpg

http://new.chronologia.org/volume5_im/tab/f03b.jpg
izvoli jedna kartica

A ova tema sa svim onim sto je ovde izneo doticni,treba da ode u odeljak alternativne istorije jer za obicnu i zvanicnu ocigledno da nije

Jesi ti svestan da si izmesao sve moguce teorije o poreklu Hrvata?

Jesi svestan da oni koji propagiraju iransku teoriju oni negiraju onu iz DAI-a,jesi svestan da oni koji propagiraju Belu Hrvatsku na prostoru Ukrajine negoraju Belu Hrvatsku na prostoru juzne Poljske,da li ti uopste znas sta znace teorije?

Sve si zivo zbrckao zajedno cak i one naucnofantasticne anticke teorije i sta si dobio bosanski lonac
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2014., 14:45   #540
Quote:
opet si došao provocirati

ne samo da piše u DAI da Hrvat znači onaj koji ima puno zemlje
već i na staro turskom

‘Sü sülepen il kubrattım’ (‘Ja sam poslao vojsku i okupio zemlju (državu)’.

Kür Bat na staroturskome doslovce znači ‘moćni knez’

vlastela oduvijek , za razliku od tzv Srba čije ime dolazi od imena za robove i kmetove iz više etnosa

i sad crta s teme
ahaa znaci cak i na turskom, haha ne verejum,ti si totalni laik,smesan si
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 23:06.