Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Društvene znanosti > Jezikoslovlje

Jezikoslovlje Za pravopiždžije i jezikolomce

Zatvorena tema

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 25.01.2009., 13:50   #41
how about the most popular subject in the nursing home!
and what do you think about todays weather?

Godot
Old 25.01.2009., 13:56   #42
Quote:
dorina_s_keksom kaže: Pogledaj post
I agree, sex is as normal as eating, sleeping... It's in human's nature to have sex!!!! So....the conclusion is: LET's have sex!!!
You should change the 'k' in your nickname into an 's'.

Quote:
deda moroz kaže: Pogledaj post
how about the most popular subject in the nursing home!
and what do you think about todays weather?
The weather is dreadful, but I like the rain and the gray sky.

What about that clinic in Zürich where ill people go to die? What do you think abot that? Have you heard of it (if you haven't, I'll give a more detailed explanation)?
Old 25.01.2009., 14:03   #43
hmmm...
heard a bit sth about that... well everyone knows whats best for him, but on the other hand playing God isnt something I sincerely approve. However I endorse euthanasia because some sufferings are really too brutal to be true...

Godot
Old 25.01.2009., 14:09   #44
Quote:
LittleStar kaže: Pogledaj post
You should change the 'k' in your nickname into an 's'.

The weather is dreadful, but I like the rain and the gray sky.

What about that clinic in Zürich where ill people go to die? What do you think abot that? Have you heard of it (if you haven't, I'll give a more detailed explanation)?
i don't know. i think that everyone should decide for themselves whether they want to die or want to suffer. euthanasia means ''good death'' so it's kinda okay, i suppose(in some ways it's human to kill someone if he is in brutal pain).
Old 25.01.2009., 14:11   #45
Quote:
hmmm...
heard a bit sth about that... well everyone knows whats best for him, but on the other hand playing God isnt something I sincerely approve. However I endorse euthanasia because some sufferings are really too brutal to be true...
I agree... But I heard of a case where a woman's request for euthanasia was denied. She recovered after that and she is now leading normal life! Those requests should be very carefully thought over...
Old 25.01.2009., 14:13   #46
Quote:
Vanity. kaže: Pogledaj post
i don't know. i think that everyone should decide for themselves whether they want to die or want to suffer. euthanasia means ''good death'' so it's kinda okay, i suppose(in some ways it's human to kill someone if he is in brutal pain).
My Ethics teacher would now tell you that life isn't just about being happy and healthy and that we have to endure everything life gives us because every life has the same value.
Old 25.01.2009., 14:21   #47
Quote:
every life has the same value.
sure do agree with that!!! Not only every life, every person has the same value! For me graduated master of science has the same value as an old granny that collects bottles in park on saturday night.
I dont like those people that separate people using their profession.

Godot
Old 25.01.2009., 14:25   #48
Quote:
My Ethics teacher would now tell you that life isn't just about being happy and healthy and that we have to endure everything life gives us because every life has the same value.
i agree, but if someone wants to die, who are we to stop him? it's difficult to definitely decide for or against euthanasia.
Old 25.01.2009., 14:27   #49
[/B]
Quote:
Uranija kaže: Pogledaj post

Kako to da više ne svršavaš
It's cumming, not coming.

Quote:
...to kill someone if they are in pain. Because 'someone' is undefined, it can be both 'he' and 'she'.

I'm not sure how to comment on this 'euthanasia' thing. Some people are always playing holier-than-thou, however when a person is in brutal pain, they just want to 'kill the pain' and possibly, they are not thinking about the consequences. If, by any chance, one of my family members was in huge pain, with hardly any chance to recover, and if the doctor asked me what he should do about it, I'm not sure what I would choose. I couldn't just say: 'Kill him/her', even though they probably want to die. Very very tricky situation.
Old 25.01.2009., 14:27   #50
Quote:
I haven't heard anything about it. When did it start?

Quote:
hmmm...
heard a bit sth about that...
I suppose 'sth' means shit. I must ask, because I don't know very well all that abbrevations you use.
Old 25.01.2009., 14:29   #51
Quote:
sure do agree with that!!! Not only every life, every person has the same value! For me graduated master of science has the same value as an old granny that collects bottles in park on saturday night.
I dont like those people that separate people using their profession.
Absolutely! Unfortunately, it's something you can't avoid...

Quote:
i agree, but if someone wants to die, who are we to stop him? it's difficult to definitely decide for or against euthanasia.
Yes, it really is... There are lots of arguments and opinions and lots of different cases so you really can't establish a few rules which apply to everyone...

Zadnje uređivanje LittleStar : 25.01.2009. at 14:49.
Old 25.01.2009., 14:31   #52
nope
sth means somethib, just as sb means somebody. I think it goes like that...

Godot
Old 25.01.2009., 14:33   #53
Quote:
vermicide kaže: Pogledaj post
[/B]

It's cumming, not coming.

...to kill someone if they are in pain. Because 'someone' is undefined, it can be both 'he' and 'she'.

I'm not sure how to comment on this 'euthanasia' thing. Some people are always playing holier-than-thou, however when a person is in brutal pain, they just want to 'kill the pain' and possibly, they are not thinking about the consequences. If, by any chance, one of my family members was in huge pain, with hardly any chance to recover, and if the doctor asked me what he should do about it, I'm not sure what I would choose. I couldn't just say: 'Kill him/her', even though they probably want to die. Very very tricky situation.
yeah, or when a person is in a coma for years, what then? it's very complicated..
Old 25.01.2009., 14:35   #54
Quote:
forst kaže: Pogledaj post
I haven't heard anything about it. When did it start?
I don't know when did it start, but it is a clinic where people who are dying of incurable illnesses are euthanasied by paying some money.

Quote:
forst kaže: Pogledaj post
I suppose 'sth' means shit. I must ask, because I don't know very well all that abbrevations you use.
It means something.

Zadnje uređivanje LittleStar : 25.01.2009. at 15:25.
Old 25.01.2009., 14:37   #55
Quote:
I disagree, why would one have to go through certain experiences if one makes a conscious (and certainly well thought-out) decision not to? Who are we to decide on that?

Personally I am more in favour of assisted suicide than euthanasia, since euthanasia implies somebody else's active role in the process, but in most of the cases of euthanasia I have come across and considered from legal point of view, I would be in favour of euthanasia as well.
Old 25.01.2009., 14:42   #56
Quote:
Esperanza kaže: Pogledaj post
I disagree, why would one have to go through certain experiences if one makes a conscious (and certainly well thought-out) decision not to? Who are we to decide on that?

Personally I am more in favour of assisted suicide than euthanasia, since euthanasia implies somebody else's active role in the process, but in most of the cases of euthanasia I have come across and considered from legal point of view, I would be in favour of euthanasia as well.
what's ''assisted suicide''? someone helps you to kill yourself or what?

_too lazy to google it_
Old 25.01.2009., 14:44   #57
Quote:
Esperanza kaže: Pogledaj post
You are right, no one would want to be euthanasied if they hadn't thought about that really hard.
Old 25.01.2009., 14:54   #58
Quote:
what's ''assisted suicide''? someone helps you to kill yourself or?
The subtle difference between assisted suicide and euthanasia is in the person who does the very act of ending a life in question.

In the case of euthanasia, somebody else puts an end to your life - with your documented permission (supposing everything is legal), but we are still talking about another person doing it in the end, which is sort of morally problematic, even if legally permitted.
In the case of assisted suicide, you end your life, and that suicide is "assisted" in sense that other people help you to perform that act, since you are probably physically unable to do it completely on your own (remember, we are talking about people in various grave medical states in hospitals). In other words, they provide you with what is necessary, but in the end it is you who is (or is not) going to do that.

The problematic thing in the whole story is that assisted suicide is not always applicable, for example in cases where that person is in permanently unconscious state (i.e. coma), but there is a documented statement in which he/she had expressed a desire for hastened death should he/she find him/herself in such a situation in which they are now. In that case, only euthanasia is applicable.

Zadnje uređivanje Esperanza : 25.01.2009. at 14:56. Reason: sp
Old 25.01.2009., 14:57   #59
this subject is hard

Godot
Old 25.01.2009., 15:00   #60
Quote:
this subject is hard
What are you listening to right now?
Zatvorena tema

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 04:18.