Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Ženski kutak

Ženski kutak Mi smo babe. Otpor je đžabe.
Podforumi: Kokošinjac, Slikovnica

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 27.05.2007., 23:46   #1
Talking Ženske grudi..

Vrlo jednostavno.. kako ih učvrstit??
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.05.2007., 23:48   #2
s kremom za ucvrscivanje grudi vjezbanjem za ucvrscivanje grudi (progooglaj) i hm...losionima za tijelo s q10
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.05.2007., 23:51   #3
Quote:
mousse od čokolade kaže: Pogledaj post
s kremom za ucvrscivanje grudi vjezbanjem za ucvrscivanje grudi (progooglaj) i hm...losionima za tijelo s q10
svaka ti čast. Samo vižbom! To će ti tvoj čovik najbolje napravit. A losion lipo miriše
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.05.2007., 23:52   #4
Quote:

a ti to znaš! Znači da su ti tvoje pale? Očito su dugo u upotrebi
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.05.2007., 23:53   #5
Ona baba Vuka prodaje neke čajeve za cice. Dam ti adresu?
Old 27.05.2007., 23:54   #6
Quote:
DEBELKURAC kaže: Pogledaj post
Ona baba Vuka prodaje neke čajeve za cice. Dam ti adresu?
da li se sa tim maže? ili se to pije?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.05.2007., 23:55   #7
evo ti par vjezbica..nadam se da razumijes engleski

1. The Modified Push Up

Lie on your stomach, bend your knees, and cross your ankles. Bend your elbows and place your palms on the floor a bit to the side and in front of your shoulders. Straighten your arms and lift your body so you're balanced on your palms and knees. Tuck your chin a few inches toward your chest so your forehead faces the floor. Tighten your abdominals.
Bend your elbows and lower your entire body at once. Rather than trying to touch your chest to the floor, lower only until your upper arms are parallel to the floor. Push back up. Don't lock your elbows at the top of the movement and don't do the dreaded "head bob." That's when you dip your head toward the floor without moving any other part of your body.
2. Soup Can Press

Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor and a soup can or dumbbell in each hand. Push the soup cans up so your arms are directly over your shoulders and your palms face away from you. Pull your abdominals in but don't jam your back into the floor; don't let it arch way up, either. Tilt your chin toward your chest.
Lower the soup cans down and a little to the side until your elbows lightly touch the floor. Push the weights back up, taking care not to lock your elbows or allow your shoulder blades to rise off the floor. (Note: Use soup cans of equal weight. When those get too light, you can fill two Pinesol bottles with dried beans or pebbles.)
3. Incline Fly

Lie on the floor with your head, neck and upper back propped up against several large pillows. Hold a soup can or dumbbell in each hand and press the weights directly above your chest, palms facing each other. Tuck your chin to your chest to align your neck with the rest of your spine, and maintain your natural back posture, neither arched nor flattened.
Spreading your arms apart so that your elbows travel down and to the sides, lower the weights until your elbows lightly touch the floor. Maintaining a constant bend in your elbows, lift the weights back up, imagining that you have a barrel lying on your chest and you have to keep your arms wide to reach around it
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.05.2007., 23:56   #8
Quote:
RAMBO IZ ZAGORE kaže: Pogledaj post
a ti to znaš! Znači da su ti tvoje pale? Očito su dugo u upotrebi
a ne. ja imam premale cice da bi mi pale
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.05.2007., 23:57   #9
Quote:
evo ti par vjezbica..nadam se da razumijes engleski

1. The Modified Push Up

Lie on your stomach, bend your knees, and cross your ankles. Bend your elbows and place your palms on the floor a bit to the side and in front of your shoulders. Straighten your arms and lift your body so you're balanced on your palms and knees. Tuck your chin a few inches toward your chest so your forehead faces the floor. Tighten your abdominals.
Bend your elbows and lower your entire body at once. Rather than trying to touch your chest to the floor, lower only until your upper arms are parallel to the floor. Push back up. Don't lock your elbows at the top of the movement and don't do the dreaded "head bob." That's when you dip your head toward the floor without moving any other part of your body.
2. Soup Can Press

Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor and a soup can or dumbbell in each hand. Push the soup cans up so your arms are directly over your shoulders and your palms face away from you. Pull your abdominals in but don't jam your back into the floor; don't let it arch way up, either. Tilt your chin toward your chest.
Lower the soup cans down and a little to the side until your elbows lightly touch the floor. Push the weights back up, taking care not to lock your elbows or allow your shoulder blades to rise off the floor. (Note: Use soup cans of equal weight. When those get too light, you can fill two Pinesol bottles with dried beans or pebbles.)
3. Incline Fly

Lie on the floor with your head, neck and upper back propped up against several large pillows. Hold a soup can or dumbbell in each hand and press the weights directly above your chest, palms facing each other. Tuck your chin to your chest to align your neck with the rest of your spine, and maintain your natural back posture, neither arched nor flattened.
Spreading your arms apart so that your elbows travel down and to the sides, lower the weights until your elbows lightly touch the floor. Maintaining a constant bend in your elbows, lift the weights back up, imagining that you have a barrel lying on your chest and you have to keep your arms wide to reach around it
dite moje.. Ovaj FORUM je na hrvatskom i molim lipo da se piše na približnom hrvatskom da ga cila zemlja razumije!!!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.05.2007., 23:58   #10
Quote:
a ne. ja imam premale cice da bi mi pale

a da ti nisi muško??
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.05.2007., 23:59   #11
Quote:
RAMBO IZ ZAGORE kaže: Pogledaj post
a da ti nisi muško??
nisam. samo imam male cice.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2007., 00:01   #12
Quote:
nisam. samo imam male cice.

a da tebi možda ne triba pravo muško?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2007., 00:01   #13
Metode moje mame (80D i izgledaju/stoje fenomenalno, a ima 50 god) i njezine mame prije toga:
- redovita masaza kruznim pokretima od sredine bradavice prema krajevima (naucis i decka, moj uziva) --> ja sam u pricu ubacila i losion za ucvrscivanje
- tusiranje hladnom vodom (navodno daje savrsen ten)

Moja metoda:
- gore navedeno + vjezbe za prsni kos

Rezultat
- imam povece grudi koje jos uvijek iznenadjujuce prkose gravitaciji, savrsenog su tena i zadovoljavajuce cvrstoce (nema te vjezbe koja moze u potpunosti ucvrstiti velike grudi)
- da, istina je da imam svega 22, al gledajuci staru, mislim da ima nesto i u naklonjenoj genetici i njezinim metodama
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2007., 00:04   #14
[QUOTE=waitapu;8684018]Metode moje mame (80D i izgledaju/stoje fenomenalno, a ima 50 god) i njezine mame prije toga:
- redovita masaza kruznim pokretima od sredine bradavice prema krajevima (naucis i decka, moj uziva)

Eto o tome ja cilo vrime govorim. To je prava ženska
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2007., 01:31   #15
Tusiranje hladnom vodom!

Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2007., 11:34   #16
ruke staviš ispred prsa i spojiš dlanove (ruke su ti skvrčene) i onda samo pritiščeš dlanove jedan o drugi...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2007., 11:42   #17
Quote:
smotana20 kaže: Pogledaj post
Tusiranje hladnom vodom!

jadne moje cicke..bi se smrznule
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2007., 12:23   #18
Quote:
ady- kaže: Pogledaj post

jadne moje cicke..bi se smrznule
ne bi.. ako nakon tusa neko ih izmasira i zagrije ljepo
Old 28.05.2007., 12:48   #19
Quote:
tomas21 kaže: Pogledaj post
ne bi.. ako nakon tusa neko ih izmasira i zagrije ljepo
mmmmmm i like it
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2007., 13:10   #20
Quote:
ady- kaže: Pogledaj post
mmmmmm i like it
realy... do you wana...
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 19:37.