Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Svijet oko nas

Svijet oko nas Za one koji poštuju prirodu...
Podforum Poljoprivreda

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 04.11.2023., 16:58   #1
Svemirsko onečišćenje

Nisam bio siguran gdje bih stavio ovo od postojećih foruma i tema, pa neka moderatori odluče.

Već dulje vremena postoji problem onečišćenja svemira oko Zemlje raznoraznim predmetima lansiranim u svemir u zadnjih 64 godine - od satelita, preko dijelova pogonskih raketa, krhotina jednih i drugoh pa do krhotina namjerno uništenih satelita u raznim vježbama gađanja.

Sve to predstavlja jako veliko opterećenje za sve sadašnje i buduće misije u svemiru. Radi se o par desetaka tisuća objekata veličine od par desetaka metara do centimetar, koji se relativno lako prate, ali i desecima milijuna puno manjih, koji pri tipičnim brzinama od 27.000km/h postaju razorni projektili koji mogu uništiti bilo što. Već je odavna praksa na ISSu raznih štitova za projektile, te rutinske promjene putanje i povlačenja posade u brodove za evakuaciju, a bilo je i incidenata sa oštećivanjem.

Međutim ovo što je najavljeno je za nekoliko redova veličine veće. Najavljeno je MILIJUN satelita u bliskoj orbiti.
https://www.space.com/million-satell...it-study-shows
Quote:
Over 1 million satellites could be headed to Earth orbit, and scientists are worried
By Sharmila Kuthunur published October 17, 2023
Rwanda's 337,320-satellite constellation, Cinnamon-937, is the single largest megaconstellation on the books.

Earth's lower orbit, already crowded with tens of thousands of satellites, may soon choke with many more, underscoring a need for stringent laws regarding the use of shared orbital space, according to new research.

More specifically, experts believe more than a million satellites are headed to low-Earth orbit. To arrive at that figure, researchers studied recent filings in the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) database, which is a United Nations agency responsible for granting spaces in orbit for satellite use. To launch and operate satellite populations, nations are required to submit relevant information to the ITU.

The records show nations worldwide have proposed launching over a million satellites distributed across 300 "megaconstellations," which are vast networks of satellites that work together to provide internet services. The proposed satellites are 115 times higher than the number of functional satellites currently circling Earth, the new study finds

Veliki dio toga je jednostavno "zapišavanje nereguliranog prostora" - rezervacija potencijalno isplativih orbita, kojih je konačan broj.

Slično se dešavalo i na počecima interneta (i danas) kad su pojedine kompanije agresivno prisvajale ograničeni IPv4 adresni prostor te potencijalno zanimljiva DNS imena, pa ih onda rentale stvarnim poduzećima po višestruko većim cijenama. Tipična otimačina i piraterija javnog dobra.

No ovo je nova dimenzija otimačine, koja bi potencijalno mogla (i vjerojatno to i jest namjera) onemogućiti drugim državama da uopće krenu u lansiranje satelita, jer bi jednostavno sve bilo zagušeno, a troškovi "zakupa" sigurne svemirske orbite za vlastiti satelit ili konstelaciju bi bili prohibitivno skupi.
Quote:
Filings between 2017 and 2022 in the ITU's database show nations have filed for satellite groups much larger than SpaceX's Starlink, which remains the biggest satellite megaconstellation in space to date and has nearly 5,000 components with more to come.

Rwanda's Cinnamon-937 satellite constellation, for instance, is currently the single biggest constellation filed with the ITU and projects a total of 337,320 components. When Falle and his team noticed this filing, they began looking through others. Sure enough, they kept finding similar large constellations from companies based all around the world including in China, Germany, Spain, Norway, France and Solomon Islands.

"But it wasn't just the big numbers that interested us," Ewan Wright, a graduate student at the University of British Columbia and co-author of the new study, told Space.com. "The more we looked into the issues around these constellations the more we saw that the ITU would struggle to keep up."

The new analysis also highlights a bigger concern: The large amount of filings in ITU's database may indicate governments or companies are applying for orbital space for a much higher number of satellites than they intend to actually launch.

This is partly to capitalize on varying regulations among nations and minimize oversight; it appears that companies are filing for the same constellation through different nations. For instance, Norway, Germany and the United States registered licenses for SpaceX, while OneWeb's filings were registered similarly by the U.K., France and Mexico, the new study finds. On Oct. 11, SpaceX for the first time filed with the ITU through the Kingdom of Tonga for a constellation of 29,988 satellites.
Tu je i problem "astronomskog onečišćenja" neba jer već sadašnji broj satelita počinje smetati osmatranju.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.11.2023., 00:17   #2
Pokrenuti program pod nazivom Space-rom. Poslat svemirske cigane da to željezo pokupe i riješena stvar.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 08:49.