Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 08.05.2015., 08:41   #1
The Grinder (2015-2016)

Quote:

Starring Emmy Award nominee Rob Lowe (“Parks and Recreation,” “The West Wing”) and Emmy Award and Golden Globe Award nominee Fred Savage (“The Wonder Years”), THE GRINDER is a new comedy about two brothers: one a spotlight-grabbing actor who plays TV’s most popular lawyer and the other, a real-life, small-town attorney who has yet to find his spotlight.

DEAN SANDERSON, JR. (Lowe) spent eight seasons playing the title role on the hit legal drama “The Grinder.” When his series ends, he decides to move back to his hometown of Boise, Idaho, where his brother, STEWART (Savage), is poised to take over the family law firm.

Despite having no law degree, no license to practice and no experience in an actual courtroom, Dean’s charisma and flair for the dramatic make him absolutely certain he has something to contribute to the firm. As Dean puts it, “Let’s say you’re at a restaurant and Noah Wyle is two tables down. You go into cardiac arrest. You don’t think Noah Wyle could step in and help?”

It doesn’t take long for Dean to start inserting himself into every aspect of Stewart’s life, both in the courtroom and at home, and all to the amusement of Stewart’s wife, DEBBIE (Mary Elizabeth Ellis, “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”); their two kids, 15-year-old LIZZIE (Hana Hayes, “Bucket and Skinner’s Epic Adventures”) and 13-year-old ETHAN (Connor Kalopsis, “Days Of Our Lives”); Dean and Stewart’s father, the law firm’s head, DEAN SR. (William Devane, “24: Live Another Day”) and the office’s tough-to-impress counselor, CLAIRE (Natalie Morales (“Parks and Recreation”), who remains unfazed by Dean’s celebrity.

Dean and Stewart don’t see to eye to eye, but when they stop arguing with each other and start arguing together in court…they make a formidable team. THE GRINDER is the story of two brothers, who took different paths, but meet again in the middle – for justice…sort of.

THE GRINDER is produced by 20th Century Fox Television. The series is created and written by Andrew Mogel and Jarrad Paul (“The D Train,” “Allen Gregory”). The series is executive-produced by Mogel, Paul, Nicholas Stoller (“Neighbors,” “Forgetting Sarah Marshall”), Greg Malins (“Friends,” “How I Met Your Mother”), Melvin Mar (NEW GIRL, “Fresh Off the Boat”) and Rob Lowe. Jake Kasdan (NEW GIRL, “Fresh Off the Boat”) serves as both director and executive producer.

IMDB
FOX

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 30.08.2015. at 11:50. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2015., 02:42   #2
mozda pogledam
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.05.2015., 00:34   #3
Trailer:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/05/fox...os-region.html

Mogla bi bit kul serijica. Uloga ko stvorena za Robea Lowea.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.05.2015., 01:41   #4
mogla bi biti zanimljiva
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.05.2015., 01:45   #5
Svidja mi se.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.05.2015., 03:06   #6
I meni, bacit ću oko na ovo
Old 14.05.2015., 06:33   #7
Nisam siguran koliko će biti duhovita..
Old 18.05.2015., 21:26   #8
Quote:
Dinaminjo kaže: Pogledaj post
Nisam siguran koliko će biti duhovita..
ni ja
umjetno mi je ovo nekak
Old 30.09.2015., 15:19   #9
Odlican pilot ODLICAN

Svaka scena sa Robom Loweom je bila epic Gledanje finala serije Pregovaranje sa sestrinim dečkom Do you want roll the dice? Ispitivanje u sudnici

Jedva cekam sljedecu epizodu
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.09.2015., 19:21   #10
Meni se nije dopalo, djeluje mi usiljeno
Old 08.10.2015., 12:28   #11
Meni je ova premisa toliko nevjerojatna i neuvjerljiva, da mi je serija bezvezna. I nisu smiješni. Dajem šansu još jednu epizodu, a onda odjeb.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.10.2015., 12:02   #12
Druga epizoda malo dosadnjikava, ponavljanje fora... neznam, čekam 3. epizodu.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.10.2015., 14:45   #13
Nešto na razini Disney Channela.....

loše.....neuvjeljivo.....i patetično......

Dakle nije stvar u samoj ideji ....jer već postoje slične serije (Beter call Saull, Suits)

Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.10.2015., 14:46   #14
Suits i grinder nemaju veze jedno s drugim.

Poslano sa mog Nexus 5 koristeći Tapatalk
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.10.2015., 11:50   #15
Dobili su punu sezonu od 22 epizode.

Quote:
The verdict on The Grinder is in: Rob Lowe’s rookie comedy has snagged a coveted back-nine order.

Fox announced Tuesday that it has picked up the well-reviewed (yet low-rated) sitcom for a full season.

“The Grinder is the perfect combination of razor-sharp wit and relatable family dynamics — two hallmarks of successful comedies,” said Fox president David Madden said in a statement. “The critics have embraced this original, fresh and funny show, and the talented cast – led by Rob Lowe and Fred Savage — have done such an incredible job infusing it with biting humor and heartfelt moments. We are so excited about the storylines that these fantastic producers have planned for the rest of the season.”

The Grinder drew 4.9 million viewers and a 1.5 demo rating in its Sept. 29 debut. Its most recent episode attracted 2.9 million viewers and a 0.9 rating.

The Grinder is the sixth freshman 2015-16 series to land a full-season order, joining CBS’ Limitless, NBC’s Blindspot, ABC’s Quantico and Dr. Ken and Fox’s Rosewood.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 08:03.