Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Povijest > Vojna povijest i tehnologija

Vojna povijest i tehnologija Od praćke do ratova zvijezda.

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 29.03.2022., 10:19   #1
Kanada (Canadian Armed Forces)

Bok svima,

Kanada je izabrala 88 F-35 kao zamjenu za stare CF-18...

"Canada Has Selected The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter To Replace Its CF-18 Hornets"

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...es-full-circle

Quote:
"Canada Has Selected The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter To Replace Its CF-18 Hornets"

After 25 years of investing in the program and one prior decision to buy it, Canada is once again an F-35 customer.

By Thomas Newdick March 28, 2022

While the process of a country procuring a new fighter aircraft can be painfully drawn out, the situation in regards to Canada has come to be a byword for how not to go about doing so. Finally, however, there seems to be an end in sight to the process, with Ottawa’s decision to finalize plans to buy 88 F-35A Lightning II stealth jets from the U.S. government and manufacturer Lockheed Martin.

In a statement today, the Canadian government confirmed that it had selected the F-35 as the top bidder, chosen in favor of the rival, Saab's Gripen E. A third contender, the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Block III, was knocked out of the Future Fighter Capability Project in December last year. Two other European contenders, the Eurofighter Typhoon, and the Dassault Rafale, both left the competition before it had begun, complaining that the process unfairly favored U.S. companies.

Ottawa said it had chosen the Joint Strike Fighter after “a rigorous evaluation of proposals.” Canada will now “enter into the finalization phase of the procurement process.”

In what the government heralds as the most significant investment in the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) in more than 30 years, the service will use the 88 stealth jets to supersede its current CF-18 Hornet fleet, potentially beginning as early as 2025.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.03.2022., 10:49   #2
Problem F35A za Kanadu je jedino u brzini leta. Ne u prosečnoj - koja je dosta dobra nego u maksimalnoj, koja je samo oko 1,65 maha ili tako nešto.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.03.2022., 11:55   #3
Quote:
janezek1967 kaže: Pogledaj post
Problem F35A za Kanadu je jedino u brzini leta. Ne u prosečnoj - koja je dosta dobra nego u maksimalnoj, koja je samo oko 1,65 maha ili tako nešto.
Oh ĐFC i evo ga opet!?!

KADA to i još bitnije KOLIKO vremenski dugo BILO KOJI NBA/VBA (nevezano za tip!!) uopće lete BRŽE od M1.0?

A da ne govorim bilo kojom svojom maksimalnom brzinom koju svaki tip može postići?!?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.06.2023., 08:55   #4
Kanadi odobrena prodaja 16x P-8A, te pozamašne popratne opreme, vrijednosti $5,9 milijardi
https://www.dsca.mil/press-media/maj...-p-8a-aircraft
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.06.2023., 09:05   #5
Quote:
janezek1967 kaže: Pogledaj post
Da je problem, valjda ge ne bi izabrali?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.07.2023., 22:04   #6
Kanađani malo debljaju flotu strateških tankera. Sa trenutnih 2x CC-150 (konverzija A313) idu na 9x CC-330 (A330 MRTT), od toga je 8x u ulozi tankera a 1x u ulozi VIP transporta. 5x A330 uzimaju rabljene od Kuvajćana i plaćaju konverziju na MRTT, 4x uzimaju kao nove od Airbusa. Vrijednost ugovora je €2 milijarde
https://twitter.com/Jeff21461/status...12484007075855
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 08:05.