Forum.hr

Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Povijest i povijesne teme
Korisničko ime
Lozinka

Povijest i povijesne teme Politička, društvena, kulturna, univerzalna povijest... Podforum Vojna povijest i tehnologija, Domovinski rat

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 01.04.2005., 21:25   #1
Maginjano
Za dom!

Maginjano Avatar

Registracija: Mar 2005.
Question Ko su bošnjaci?

Jesu li oni Hrvati islamske vjeroispovjesti ili imaju dokaze svoje narodnosti?
Zanima me oklen su,kad su nastali?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.04.2005., 00:59   #2
banirani bebac
fataljist

banirani bebac Avatar

Registracija: Jul 2004.
dokaze svoje narodnosti

a velis oklen smo, a? ma mi smo ti bolan ozgor, saplanine ko i ti
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.04.2005., 12:55   #3
Dunj@
jesen stiže

Dunj@ Avatar

Registracija: Nov 2002.
Re: Ko su bošnjaci?

Quote:
Maginjano kaže:
ili imaju dokaze svoje narodnosti?

iste one koje imaš i ti, rasisto
Old 02.04.2005., 13:43   #4
VAUTRIN
Tek zaboravljam pisati

VAUTRIN Avatar

Registracija: Jan 2005.
Pošalji poruku preko ICQ korisniku VAUTRIN
Oni su metrosexualci!!!
Odgovori s citatom
Sponsored links
Advertisement

Advertisement
Old 02.04.2005., 21:05   #5
Maginjano
Za dom!

Maginjano Avatar

E hm

Nisan s planine al san bosanac,đes sad?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.04.2005., 22:00   #6
Udo
gwenn-ha-du

Udo Avatar

Registracija: Jan 2004.
Besi kix ass!!! :)

Bosniacs are the Descendants of Old Goths

Letter to the Editor
Ljiljan, 7/12/95, Sarajevo, Bosnia-Hercegovina

Sir,

In the last few editions of your paper I noticed in several places claims that the Bosniacs are Slavs. This was written by some people of authority. I would like to point out that this theory is the product of the Serbian distortion of history; I bring to your attention differences in views of Germanic and Slavic anthropologists about the origin of our people.

Indeed there are a lot of indications that we have little in common with Slavs. . . .

I hope that this text will bring in an avalanche of similar contributions since in the time of [the former] Yugoslavia, Slovenians wrote about this topic and our anthropologists are certainly familiar with it; however, it was kept quiet because the Yugoslav communists qualified the theory of the Germanic anthropologists to be fascist, obviously according to the Serbian wishes, because they wanted to annex the whole Bosnian nation.

In the opinion of Germanic (above all German) anthropologists, Bosniacs have not descended from Slavs but from Goths. For this theory they find a lot of proofs. During the third Reich, Germans considered Bosniacs to be Goths and therefore they [the Bosniacs] could be mobilized into SS-units. It is well known that these units were reserved for the purest members of the German race.

A Gothic tribe Besi moved to the territory of todays Bosnia 80 years before Slavs; the tribe remained after the Slav arrival from the east. The name Bosnia originated from the name of this tribe; personal name Besim is one of the oldest Bosnian names. It is typical for the Bosnian Muslims and wasn't, like other names, taken over during the Ottoman rule, but remained from the oldest times.

Five Slavic tribes have migrated to the territory of the former Yugoslavia ; they later formed South Slav peoples: Slovenians, Croats, Serbs, Montenegrins and Macedonians. There didn't exist a native tribe from which the Bosniacs could have originated. Our enemies use this fact as the key proof that the Bosniacs are Serb converts to Islam. Of course there didn't exist a native tribe from which the Bosniacs could have originated, since their ancestors are Goths, actually Ostrogottic tribe Besi.

The first Slav state is the Russian state, founded by Viking Rurik, who conquered with his warriors Russian tribes in 723. Other Slavs had no concept of a state for a long time after that; however, Bosnia is for a first time mentioned as a state in 867. How could the Bosniacs (Besi) build a state, which was unknown to other Slavs, while around the Bosnian state lived Slavic tribes until 1102, when the Croats founded their state? The Gothic influence in Bosnia is behind this development.

How come there was a University in Bosnia in 1175 and the masses were literate at the time when other Slavs lived in tribes? Again obviously due to Gothic influence. Let us ask ourselves what is the origin of the middle Bosnian h in our language? Isn't it similar to the pronunciation of some words in German language? Is it a remnant from the original Bosniac language?

It is well known that Goths had blond hair. There aren't any blond Slavs. How come there are so many blond individuals among Bosniacs if they are Slavs?

Bosnian Church is considered to be a Bogumil Church. Is that right? Is the faith of the Bosnian Krstjans similar to the Bulgarian Bogumil faith ( Bogumil religion developed in Bulgaria and existed on the territories of the former Eastern Roman Empire) or to the Anglican Protestantism? There are opinions that the Bosnian Church was actually an Anglican Protestant Church. Protestantism is typical for Goths.

What is the origin of the Bosniac's military prowess? Slavs were never good fighters while Goths always destroyed everything in front of themselves. Consider the WWII. Germans occupied both Paris and Moscow. They were taken on by the Americans and the English, who defeated them; this was used by the Russians who in their campaign occupied Eastern Europe and half of todays eastern Germany; Russians had five times greater losses than the Germans (consider the numbers of victims in the WWII and keep in mind that the large number of Germans died on the Western front). Let us mention the genocidal nature of Slavs. Churchill in his memoirs writes about the formation of the Polish border. To Churchill's remark that such a border would cause large movement of population, Stalin replied that in the territory under "Red Army's" control there were no Germans. Compare this with the events in the war in Bosnia-Hercegovina. Similarities are incredible. While the English and Americans enabled Western Germany to build a strong state without Nazism, the Russians introduced terror and, in the USSR only (their own country), killed 21 million people after the war.

Finally, let us mention that there are no pure nations. Slavs have migrated to the territory of todays Bosnia and Besi mixed with them and adopted their language. This was especially significant when the original Bosnia started expanding to the territories inhabited by the Slavs, to the west, south and east. Later the Pope forced Bosnia and its king to officially convert to Catholicism - which means that he was the ancestor of todays Croats.

In 14th century, metal workers Sassi [Saxons] settled in Bosnia, because Bosnia was then a developed state. Even today there are traces of the existence of Sassi in Bosnia. For example, ethnically clean Sassian villages nearby Kakanj (Tesevo region). After the arrival of Turks a part of Slavs in Bosnia also converted to Islam. After Austria-Hungary left, a new principle, one nation- one religion , was introduced. According to this scheme all Catholics in Bosnia became Croats, even the forementioned Sassi. All orthodox became Serbs and all Muslims Bosniacs. This way some Slavs, which don't have even a slightest trace of the original Bosniacs - Besi, became Bosniacs as well. Also, all Turks who remained in Bosnia became Bosniacs.

Although we have a small percentage of Slav blood in our veins, we must know when we see a blond soldier in the Army of Bosnia-Hercegovina that he is a direct descendant of Vikings - the terrible warriors from the ancient past.

Mirsad Hadziahmetovic, Koln

Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.04.2005., 00:16   #7
gambler
Banned

Registracija: Dec 2004.
odavno se nisam ovako nasmejao...
Dobar je Mirsad ,dobar! Goti , jel to znaci da je i John bio bosnjak?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.04.2005., 22:38   #8
Maginjano
Za dom!

Maginjano Avatar

Quote:
After the arrival of Turks a part of Slavs in Bosnia also converted to Islam. After Austria-Hungary left, a new principle, one nation- one religion , was introduced. According to this scheme all Catholics in Bosnia became Croats, even the forementioned Sassi. All orthodox became Serbs and all Muslims Bosniacs. This way some Slavs, which don't have even a slightest trace of the original Bosniacs - Besi, became Bosniacs as well. Also, all Turks who remained in Bosnia became Bosniacs.
Bošnjaci su onda mišanca svega i svačesi!
A plavuša ima itekako po Hrvatskoj pa nismo izravni potomci Gota,ili pak jesmo?!

Ps: Bošnjaci su okey,legende kao i mi!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.04.2005., 23:54   #9
banirani bebac
fataljist

banirani bebac Avatar

prodjoh sad preko ovog clancica i nema rijeci da se opise koliko ovaj mirsad sere

za pocetak, besi su bili tracko, a ne gotsko pleme

ima onih koji misle da se gotski faktor mora uzeti u obzir u etnogenezi hrvata i bosnjaka...ali ovo gore je gomila netacnosti, izvrtanja i besmislica

nazvati clanak diletantskim bi bio neopravdan kompliment autoru
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.04.2005., 21:15   #10
Cthulhu
Sex, drugs and turbofolk

Cthulhu Avatar

Registracija: Feb 2005.
bošnjaci potječu s atlantide... to svi znaju...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.04.2005., 07:59   #11
Udo
gwenn-ha-du

Udo Avatar

Quote:
banirani bebac kaže:
prodjoh sad preko ovog clancica i nema rijeci da se opise koliko ovaj mirsad sere

ima onih koji misle da se gotski faktor mora uzeti u obzir u etnogenezi hrvata i bosnjaka...ali ovo gore je gomila netacnosti, izvrtanja i besmislica

Pa ne shvaćaj sve ozbiljno...
Popularni Mirso nije nikakav povjesničar, već obični čovjek koji je kao i mnogi ljudi s načih prostora postao gastarbajter, a usput se malo zanio uređenošću njemačke države pa, eto, poželio da i njegov narod ima konja za utrku

I, naravno, moja greška je jer nisam napisao DISCLAIMER.
Ovaj sam članak stavio kao primjer nestručnosti i spremnosti nekih na prihvaćanje svega i svačega samo ako lijepo zvuči.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.04.2005., 08:11   #12
Udo
gwenn-ha-du

Udo Avatar

Inače, po mome mišljenju, Bošnjaci su valjda mješavina Slavena i slaviziranih starosjedilaca (isto kao Hrvati i Srbi). Ne treba zaboraviti ni priljev odnosno bijeg muslimanskog stanovništva u Bosnu nakon protjerivanja Turaka iz Mađarske, Slavonije, Dalmatinske Zagore, a kasnije Kraljevine Srbije.
Uglavnom nisu značajno drugačiji od Hrvata ili Srba (sad čekam Zavelima da me ispravi sa halpogrupama ).

Po meni, njihova nacionalna svijest je zakasnila u odnosu na hrvatsku ili srpsku zbog prekida kontinuiteta sa srednjovjekovnom bosanskom državom i njezinim vladarima (koja/koji su bili kršćanski/kristjanski), a sve zbog islamizacije i orjentalizacije, tj. "naginjanja" prema Carigradu i odbacivanja te tradicije kao nečega iz starih i ne tako dobrih vremena.

A danas su se, eto, sjetili svega i sad su do kraja iskristalizirana nacija, sa malo manje "staža" od Hrvata ili Srba.

Ponavljam da je ovo moje mišljenje, nikakva tvrdnja ili takvo što.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.04.2005., 08:18   #13
Udo
gwenn-ha-du

Udo Avatar

Quote:
banirani bebac kaže:

Kad nađem vremena prepisat ću ti jedan članak iz bošnjačkog udžbenika povijesti (doduše povučenog ) o "slavenskom plemenu Bosna"
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.04.2005., 08:39   #14
banirani bebac
fataljist

banirani bebac Avatar

Quote:
Udo kaže:
Kad nađem vremena prepisat ću ti jedan članak iz bošnjačkog udžbenika povijesti (doduše povučenog ) o "slavenskom plemenu Bosna"

ne moras, to mi je itekako poznata teza, ciji je originalni autor koliko ja znam marko vego koji bas i nije bio bosnjak

vega cijenim kao poznavatelja historije srednjevjekovne bosanske drzave, njegovog rada u paleografiji i arheologiji, i u mnogo stvari je bio jak ali se nekim stvarima nije trebao baviti a ovo sa slavenskim plemenom bosna mu je jedna od njih

argumentacija koju je ponudio mu je...khm...hocemo li reci samo - labava?

imas i ono envera imamovica o ilirskom plemenu posoni doduse, pleme je izgleda stvarno postojalo ali nigdje da nadjem nesto vise o njima, samo se valjda jednom pominju u nekm rimskom izvoru...cijenio bih ako imas vise o tome

sa ovim se slazem

-----------------
Inače, po mome mišljenju, Bošnjaci su valjda mješavina Slavena i slaviziranih starosjedilaca (isto kao Hrvati i Srbi). Ne treba zaboraviti ni priljev odnosno bijeg muslimanskog stanovništva u Bosnu nakon protjerivanja Turaka iz Mađarske, Slavonije, Dalmatinske Zagore, a kasnije Kraljevine Srbije.
Uglavnom nisu značajno drugačiji od Hrvata ili Srba (sad čekam Zavelima da me ispravi sa halpogrupama ).
-------------------

i pusti zavelima da se bavi sa svojim vlajima
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.04.2005., 21:28   #15
Ford Prefect
Registrirani korisnik

Moje mišljenje je da Bošnjaci kao narod ne postoje, oni su se počeli stvarati u toku hrvatsko-muslimanskog rata(a ne hrvatsko-bošnjačkog)... Ni u vrijeme Juge se nisu zvali Bošnjaci nego Bosanci(znam,znam...kažem općenito=)
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.04.2005., 08:35   #16
Udo
gwenn-ha-du

Udo Avatar

Quote:
Ford Prefect kaže:
Moje mišljenje je da Bošnjaci kao narod ne postoje, oni su se počeli stvarati u toku hrvatsko-muslimanskog rata(a ne hrvatsko-bošnjačkog)... Ni u vrijeme Juge se nisu zvali Bošnjaci nego Bosanci(znam,znam...kažem općenito=)
Po čemu to ne postoje?
Jeli to tvoj politički ili znanstveni stav?

Prvo pročitaj nekoliko knjiga, pogledaj značenje pojma etnogeneza i teorije etnogeneze, pogotovo ove malo novijeg datuma.

Bošnjaci posjeduju svijest da su nacija. Znaju da su drugačiji od drugih naroda na ovim prostorima. I gotovo. Nema se tu više što pričati o nepostojanju.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.04.2005., 23:51   #17
Arianne

Arianne Avatar

Re: Ko su bošnjaci?

Quote:
Maginjano kaže:

kad su nastali?

ja sam cula da su nastali negdje 1995god
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.04.2005., 23:52   #18
Arianne

Arianne Avatar

Quote:
Ford Prefect kaže:

bas tako
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.04.2005., 13:23   #19
Udo
gwenn-ha-du

Udo Avatar

Re: Re: Ko su bošnjaci?

Quote:
arianne kaže:
ja sam cula da su nastali negdje 1995god
U ustavu SFRJ iz 1974. im je i formalno priznat status nacije, ali pod imenom Muslimani. To što su oni krajem 1993. odlučili uzeti arhaični izraz za stanovnika Bosne kao nacionalnu oznaku tj. kao novo ime nimalo ne mijenja činjenicu da su oni nacija itekako svjesna sebe.

A o procesu nastanka, po mome mišljenju, ima smisla pričati tek nakon Turskog osvajanja ovih prostora i ukorjenjivanju islama jer je na ovim prostorima glavni faktor u stvaranju nacija bila religija.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.04.2005., 23:00   #20
Maginjano
Za dom!

Maginjano Avatar

Evo počeli su malo zanimljiviji i ozbiljniji odgovori na moju temicu,neka,neka,baš mi je drago,i ako ima da neko baš zna nešta o njihovom nastanku,a da je ispravno i utemeljeno,pa nek malo parla o tome!Naravno ako može jelte,stvarno me oni zanimaju,a niko mi ne zna reć točno o njima,svi nagađaju,pa valjda postoji neki spis ili nešta...
Odgovori s citatom
Sponsored links
Advertisement

Advertisement
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Pravila postanja